Does anyone cut themselves when they're drunk? I love the feeling of burning/cutting myself when I'm drunk...

Does anyone cut themselves when they're drunk? I love the feeling of burning/cutting myself when I'm drunk. Why are most 4fags self harmers?

Yes stupid shemale

>Why are most 4fags self harmers?
Hey speak for yourself, fag.

used to cut when I wasnt drunk. ended up in the hospital

I think the majority of people on this board don't cut themselves, so like the other user said, speak for yourself bitch.

Is. That your saved Instagram photo of it? What a fucking attention whorw

They aren't.

I hate when I cut this deep, gives me the chills.

We are a different kind of mentally ill

I'm sure everyone here is mentally ill to some degree. Some being completely fucked and some with more "normal" illnesses. I think OPs histrionic

Yeah I know I used to see fat when I cut

I used to cut myself for attention and then it grew into an addiction and now I hide it.

I would never cut this deep though...

Have a picture of my recently spayed dog.

I don't cut when I'm drunk, just when I'm overwhelmed with shitty emotions. For some reason the self harm helps me sort things out in my brain. I do it for a lot of reasons tbh, mostly general self loathing. Used to do it a lot more before I started taking my meds. For some reason the meds make it 'hurt' to cut and that takes away from it a good bit. Before the medication it really felt like I was cutting into a piece of meat, and my arms ended up looking like hamburger. I liked cutting down to the veins in my elbow and foot, but seeing the fat in my arms/legs gave me chills and freaked me the fuck out.

Slice your cock you pussy

Cute dog, what kind

Pit Bull Mix.

Yes pits are one of the best dogs.

Ovaries all gone

She looks more like a pit in this picture.

I don't have one.

You're all faggots, enjoy my pit.

More of my babe.

Love her.

My bro

My squad.

aw :)

>Why are most 4fags self harmers?
They aren't.
People who do that want attention.
The people who cut themselves get more attention posting pics.
While 99% of us are laughing at you, the remaining 1% of you crybaby faggots are posting pics and writing poems.

Slice your pussy you cock

My model

Where can I get a glow in the dark cat?

Also, here's a creepshot of a nice ass.

here's my lil cutie. saved me so many times

Fuck you, just enjoy my animals.

Alright I'm done.

I already have, so yeah.

can we see those scars?

pls

Not OP, but I agree and disagree
>They aren't
You're right.
>attention
I'll admit most do it for attention. I've never wanted it personally. I don't post pictures and don't cut in places that would be easily noticeable. I don't mind talking on Sup Forums because it's anonymous, so yeah.
>crybaby faggot
Yeah, I'll own it.

all pitbulls need to be eradicated

If I have them they're on the inside, sorry bout that.
kek.

how on the inside you weirdo

Xacto knife up the puss.

couldnt wait for the period

That's fine. Your life, your choices. I understand why people do it, i just don't know why some do it for attention.

Most aren't. Psychology and physiology suggest that intense exercise provides a similar effect to cutting. Try that instead.

you put it in butthole too?

Kek, that was a good one I'll give you that.

No, can't say I did that.

No, I can't say I've done that.

LOL DURD IM DRINML;;L ALL I DO IS LITEN TO MUSIC AND DANCE DANCE DANCE!!!!! LMAO

Why the fuck did that post twice? Fucking mobile.

r u hawt

Lol faggots, kys

Have some cheese pizza fuck.

hey nice pie

lookin for qt emo girl

Everyone has scars that they don’t want to talk about. Mine are just on my body as well as in my head.

I'm married, so apparently somebody thought so.

fak well is he hawt

nap time

I think there must be probably different types of suicides. I'm not one of the self-hating ones. The type of like "I'm shit and the world'd be better off without poor me" type that says that but also imagines what everybody'll say at their funeral. I've met types like that on wards. Poor-me-I-hate-me-punish-me-come-to-my-funeral. Then they show you a 20 X 25 glossy of their dead cat. It's all self-pity bullshit. It's bullshit. I didn't have any special grudges. I didn't fail an exam or get dumped by anybody. All these types. Hurt themselves. I didn't want to especially hurt myself. Or like punish. I don't hate myself. I just wanted out. I didn't want to play anymore is all. I wanted to just stop being conscious. I'm a whole different type. I wanted to stop feeling this way. If I could have just put myself in a really long coma I would have done that. Or given myself shock I would have done that. Instead.

I think so, but this thread is kill. I'm off to bed, peace.

I think your kill...

If I didn't cut that deep I know I didn't do a good enough job.

East side west side.

I need more self-harm pictures. I can't do it anymore so I want to live vicariously through others.

I've tried that and it doesn't, a big part of cutting is ritual so it can easily become an addiction for that alone. I haven't done it in years, never found a replacement I just forced myself to stop. For me it's not for attention, I always did and still do hide the scars because I don't want any attention for it. I think on some level I like the scars otherwise I would have had them tattooed over or something.

hey can somebody post dogs again?

idiot get a life