youtube.com/watch?v=ev-bPZOTztw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

death

cool ranch doritos

getting a dental plan

Becoming a living parody

stank pussy

lisa needs braces

None, he said he was about consistency and wasn't lying. Honestly feel that his first 3 albums are on the same level of quality but simply have different strenghts and weaknesses,

DENTAL PLAN

He's got grillz now

hopefully make a shoegaze or noise rap album
NOW THAT WOULD BE NEAT

He already got his teeth fixed ya nimrod

i bought XXX, Old, and Atrocity Exhibition. XXX I can listen to front to back with no problem, Old has hits and misses but I love some of the high-end instrumentals you can tell he shelled out on production, and there's only 3 songs I like on Atrocity... I mean... one of them might be the best song out of all 3 albums but it's a trend

Fields is probably my fav DBrizzle song

Which song?

If it's Rolling Stone I'm gonna screech

Pneumonia

youtube.com/watch?v=ev-bPZOTztw

smoke more dope

eat some gud pusi and take a nap

overdosing

Literally how I feel except I enjoyed Old a bit more but Atrocity Exhibition felt so...shallow to me

>3 good songs

I can name six.

>Ain't It Funny
>Goldust
>White Lines
>Pneumonia
>Dance In The Water
>When It Rain

Additionally, the only truly bad ones are Rolling Stone, Really Doe and Get Hi. Everything else is at least decent.

Agree completely on XXX and Old, though.

I swear Danny brown is going to be the next Joey Diaz in about 10 years

Danny fucking loves Joey, his instagram posts for the past 3-4 months have been Joey's sayings and shit it's fucking gold to see

lmao and the others didn't feel shallow?

you trendy fucks are so screwed in the head

fuck yourselves

but rolling stone and really doe aren't even bad so get fucked

Well, I mean.

They're "bad" in comparison to the rest of the album and Danny in general. In a vacuum they're okay.

Why so triggered? XXX and Old are much more memorable than AE and have better production to boot.

>more memorable
what

>Golddust
Underrated.

I'd also argue for Tell Me What I Don't Know and replace Really Doe with Hell For It.

AE > XXX > Old

eating pussy

St. Vincent

Becoming a member of Death Grips.

He starts rapping in his old non trendy voice like the 2 first song on Autrocity over aphex twin samples.

His endgame is just becoming more cultural landfill for kids who think MF Doom is good hip hop