This album isn't good

This album isn't good

Other urls found in this thread:

www92.zippyshare.com/v/ePTlcVro/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's a good album but the hyper- circle jerk is causing everybody to act irrationally whenever it's brought up

>This is pissing off the yacht with my bitch on me
>Wearin mink on me
>Sippin Cris on ya

So this is the power of indie rap huh?

Dom's verse on gold is amazing my mans

it's pretty good just not as good as some people think it is. i think people just want a good hip hop artist to come out so bad that they're overhyping anything that's from a new artist

I have a hard time believing they did this only in three weeks.

bank and gold are cool but everything else is forgettable imo

does anybody have any download link??

its a decent album for the current year, still only the 5th best hip hop aoty at best. it starts hot and drops off big. practically every song outside of the singles are garbage, but they have potential.

Have they said when part two will drop?

I liked Heat a lot. It's just a psychotic track

It's good. It's just being overrated by Fantandrones. The same way Rodeo is being overrated on Sup Forums. Though this is better than Rodeo.

thats a great verse dont even front

>trip
>fake
>heat
>star
>face
>cash
>gold
>forgettable

In what way is Sup Forums being overrated on Sup Forums? I've seen no one talk about Rodeo in a year on this board but they should be because it is the best trap album of all time.

you are like little baby.
www92.zippyshare.com/v/ePTlcVro/file.html

You're right, it's amazing.

it's not incredible but for a hip hop album it is super original and unique. Especially with the repetitive and production driven mumble sound cloud trash that is dominating hip hop -
I still love it though. They are like a talented odd future.

>Especially with the repetitive and production driven mumble sound cloud trash that is dominating hip hop
the most famous and respected rapper right now is kendrick lamar

yeah i literally don't remember trip, fake, and cash. the rest are singles which are great along with bump. everything else is subpar or average at best.

This was getting huge buzz before the review try again
There's a thread about rodeo every few days and there's one up right now i believe

did you listen to the album more than once?

3 times

It wasn't getting huge buzz before the review.

There was like one thread after the release and before the review