Ask a soon-to-be homeless with $9 bucks left in his bank account anything

Ask a soon-to-be homeless with $9 bucks left in his bank account anything.

Picture related.

Am I gay?

Have you ever flown a sign or panhandled in your life before?

How on earth did you fuck up THAT bad?

when did you make the decision to be a complete piece of shit?

maybe. OP is tho. maybe you two could have a hot little thing in the closet.

What are you going to do when it finally happens?

I like the sound of that

greentext rant?

Do boogers make more boogers? Or is booger production the same rate regardless of booger occupancy

Why doesn't op just try talking to his mom about moving back in until he can get back on his feet

OP you gonna play with this boy's wiener or not?

OP doesn't have any GBP. Also cucked his dad.

I dont know, are you gay?

No and i dont plan to

Bad choices, i shouldnt have quit my job even if i hated it.
When i did it, i thought it was to "follow my dreams" or something like that, apparently, life isnt a disney movie.

3 months ago when i quit my job and 1 month ago when i dropped college.

I have no idea.
The only thing im somewhat good at is computers, and no one will want a homeless guy fixing their computers.

boogers are a mixture of mucus that your body produces mixed with any intrusions in your nostrils (ie dust sand dirt). so assuming no additional minerals or contaminants enter your nostrils, your body would most likely produce mucus at a consistent rate

How do you plan to generate revenue without a job or a home address to get a new one? Government assistance only goes so far, you know.

OP I'd go ahead and start a backpage and start taking dong in yer bum for some scratch. You're gonna need it. In the meantime, look for other prospects because your butthole has a short shelf life. Go ahead and buy adult diapers because incontinence is in your future.

you should switch to PC bank. president's choice bank.

free banking man.

>Me 6 months ago
>Realized im unhappy, i fucking hate my job as a salesman, i hate the fucking people i work with, especially my boss, and i abhor clients in general.
>Decided to quit to "follow my dreams" and shit like that
>Try to get a new job in the field i want, i build a decent resume even tho i dont really have experience on it.
>Months pass by, im unable to get shit.
>I stupidly think the reason is because college takes most of my time, so i just drop it.
>Spend 100% of my time trying to get a decent job
>I dont
>Use all of the money i have paying rent and food
>Like i said on the OP, i only have $9 left and no plan at all

So there it is, i dont really know what to do.
Also, im weak as fuck so i dunno how ill survive on the streets, yolo i guess.

I hope he sucks a mean dick.

Are you going to become an outlaw?

I dont, i have no idea what ill do.
Im planning to sell everything but my phone to make some cash, sadly i only have garbage.

Im not a faggot, id just rather die or going full nig nog and become a drug dealer.

Hopefully i wont, like i said im a weak ass so i wouldnt survive in prison.

>be OP
>be the year 2020
>Donald Trump has just been reelected
>no muslims anywhere
>ISIS obliterated
>Trickle down economics has led to unprecedented job growth
>OP gets job
>feelsgood.jpg
>OP gets used to having nice cars, owning his own house, and quits job to "follow dreams" again
>facepalm.gif
>OP safe on streets because crime is eradicated because of stop and frisk getting all the criminals.
>doesn't get addicted to drugs because there are none because cartels can't move product across the wall.
>OP scrapes by for the rest of his life, but never truly prospers
>pic unrelated

Selling everything is a good start, but it won't last you very long. As far as I can see since you have no intention of panhandling or flying a sign for money, you have limited options. You can join a gang, Rob houses and eventually rob a bank with the possibility of death.
You can sell drugs to people. Again you may end up dead if you go this route, though, people get crazy for drugs.
Or you can become a male whore and sell your body off to rich old men and women, at least you won't die in that scenario.