Ask a fatty anything ???

Ask a fatty anything ???

have you ever drawn a smiley face on ur gut?

y u so phat

Yes I have haha

Because I eat a lot

What do you eat in a typical day?

How can you live with yourself? Serious question btw not trolling. I always find it difficult to understand why someone would purposefully ruin their own body. Also, any plans on losing weight?

Any new pics of the gf? I've been on the lookout for your threads but haven't seen any lately.

Race?relgion?age?country?

Why not cut carbs go paleo an do stronglifts
Whats ur height n weight

y u eet so mach?

Morning usually cereal or like bacon and sausages and dinner I'll have pizza/burgers/fries and usually I'll have a joint and eat loads of junk food and order takeaway later on
Like it's not hard haha like I've got no medical conditions atm I'm just a big jiggly guy haha

Probably the same way you manage to live with a diminished IQ. Only he has a higher chance of happiness in life than you

Lets see your fat cock, bb.

White British/atheist/22/U.K.
I don't plan on loosing weight anytime soon and I'm about 280lbs and 5ft8"
Because I enjoy it ALOT !
Yeah I've got plenty but I'm not sharing her haha
Hahaha

You ever had a whataburger patty melt?

Do you ever get sick of being fat? I bet you must do when you look in the mirror sometimes.

Nope never
TBH yeah I get sad that I'm not fatter

well here you go OP

ive removed your nipples

Do you masturbate while touching your tits or your big fat ass?

I'm big like this. I'm older than you now, and I hate it. I wish I would've cared more when I was younger but I was too busy enjoying life. I'm trying to lose weight now, you'd be amazed how easy it is to just count calories. You can still eat whatever the hell you want, just not as much. If you don't want to hear me, that's fine, I totally get it. Hope you do though, you'll enjoy your life more later on. Anyway, best wishes and do you

>280lbs

kek, get rid of the belly button too.

when the last time you fuck a woman

Lemme see that dic boi

I'm 5'8 and 185lbs am I fat b?

Last night ? I have a gf she's fat too

i'm sure, you've got a small cock. show us

do you look like him, bro? if so, then ya. if not then no, it's simple.

in this installation, ive turned your amorphous body green

Gentlemen, this right here is peak performance. OP had to go through rigorous training to obtain such a bod.

Bullshit u dark as fuck totally brit asian
And why not.....get laid or just go to ukraine

yo 5'9 here and 224 lbs, trying to lose weight atm, i just want a gf, otherways I wouldnt mind being fat

For everu 40lbs u lose u get an inch on ur Dick

Fatty here too. I used to be in decent shape. Around 170 pounds. Now I'm over 300. I suppose my drinking/ depression is to blame.

I don't think Shrek has a small dick though.

It's true watches at $ 0?

I used to be fat, I just reduced my calorie intake to about one quarter of what it used to be.

I'm not fat anymore. It's not very hard. What's your excuse?

Dude do boxing kickboxing mma to lose it.
Unless u got cash for slav puss

yo u got fuckin titties!

pics man

lets get fucking naked already

I lost 33 pounds in 2 weeks doing nasa's diet if anyone's interested I could share it

U fuvgin beaner no carbs n box

How much can you bench?
Also, tuck in your gut

I am interested

I call this one: Jigglypuff in Distress

share plox

Now I feel bad. Sorry.
Any plans to drop some weight?

Yes. Yes I do.

I'd tit fuck you and blow a huge load on your hairy chest.

>Now I feel bad
>Sorry

fuuuu

you can still save yourself.

oh man it must be fun man handling those fat tits

no he fucking cant

that would take surgery to clean up completely

all that loose skin it would be better to just stay fucking fat

most hetero comment in thread

Do you enjoy food?

yea too bad this pussy offset it

How? I'm open to suggestions.

I agree with this guy. Unless I have the money for what would be considered a "cosmetic" surgery, I'd have a pile of lose skin no matter what.

actually you're right. One of my lifting partners started lifting after being obese majority of his life and he's cut at 225 now after 5 years but his nipples hang way below his chest and it's really sad because it completely ruins his physique.

age? you obviously don't produce a lot of testosterone. You have no idea how good you can still feel even with the loose skin.

its sad

its really sad when the child wasnt raised right and is left to try and fix it in adulthood

at least suicide is still a valid option

I'm 33 years old. I've been overweight most of my life but I've had a weird roller coaster of being thin every few years. Around 5 years ago I was at my weight of 170. I've always had this problem with my man tits though. That's my number one problem personally. Even if I'm not as fat as some people I know, I still have these huge fucking tits. It's annoying.

Get on TRT.

find a doctor that knows what physical activity is and get your levels checked.

theyre not annoying

shit if your fatass was here i would bury my face in them

use lotion and wax occasionally and consider changing your gender

a few months on hrt and they should be perky and luscious

So it lasts 2 weeks and you gotta eat the same breakfast every day. You put no oil in the salads and if you avoid salt you're gonna lose more.

Breakfast: 2 slices of whole grain tost 2 eggs and 1 orange

1st day
Launch 3 eggs and 1 vegetable salad with no oil
Dinner pork meat with no fats and 1 vegetable salad no oil

2nd day
Launch Chicken Breast and 1 green salad no oil
Dinner 7 slices of ham, chicken leftovers from launch and 1 vegetable salad

3rd day:
Launch 1 big salad with vegetables and 1 toast with 2 slices of turkey
Dinner 1 omelette with 2 eggs 5 slices of turkey and 1 salad with vegetables

4th day
Launch 1 salad with carrots, 1 boiled egg and 7 slices of turkey
Dinner 1 vegetable salad and beef meat no fat

5th day
Launch 1 vegetable salad no oil and chicken
Dinner grilled meat (whatever)

6th day (hardest one)
You can eat whatever fruits you want everyday. (As many as you want)

7th day
Launch beef meat no fat and 1 vegetable salad
Dinner 1 omelette with 2 eggs 1 toast with 2 slices of turkey and 2 orange

This diet has a lot of eggs so be careful. You're gonna lose alot of weight doing it because it has little to no carbs and fats.

Lunch* lol I'm sorry

Thanks mate I will start this week!

saved

not the guy you responded to but im down to try it out

fucking nasa

I can send you guys the site with the diet but you gotta translate it bacause it's in greek.

Also, you can eat as much salad and meat as you can, there are no specific amounts.
And drink lots of water

33 pounds = about 15 kg
One kg of fat contains 3.8 mj (38,000 kj)
Average metabolism is about 7,100kj from what I can tell from a few searches online
After two weeks of not eating at all, you would lose 2.6kg of fat or 5.7 lbs

In other words, I dunno what you were losing but if my calculations are correct then it wasn't fat.

LOL u r fat

I lost 15kg and went from 99 to 85-86 because i was fat as fuck for my age and height. Now if a person who's 89kg wants to lose 15 he wont, he'll lose way less. This diet is for fat people that's why it has no estimated quantities in meat, so you dont get hungry.

I understand that as you get fatter, your metabolism rises but your metabolism would need to be 40,710 kj per day to get this much weight loss if you stopped eating entirely

That's 5.73 times the average metabolism, no matter how fat you are your metabolism will not get that high. I don't necessarily doubt that you lost 33 pounds of something but it's very unlikely that it was fat.

Ultimately, I just want people to know that they shouldn't expect similar results.

Not to mention the 75 pound rebound six months after this, with no change of lifestyle.