Should I beat the living shit out of some retard who broke my old mop at work and forced me to use some shitty metal...

Should I beat the living shit out of some retard who broke my old mop at work and forced me to use some shitty metal piece of shit that constantly throws it's mop head? It seems only fair I break him until he can't work anymore

Pic is how I see him right now a total retard and no I won't fucking calm down

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ElzSjpW0QyI
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its a mop

you'll be in the news for killing someone over a mop - they'll call you insane

so definitely do it - it'll be funny for me & the rest of the nonautistic on here

Do whatever the most absurd thing would be.

Things have been increasingly following in that fashion so I think just following that would have the most dramatic results.

I wasn't going to kill him just a simple ass kicking and telling him to never touch my mop since he is too retarded not to snap it in half

Shove that broken mop up his ass

>On Sup Forums
>Not autistic

Newfag

calm down

I know how it feels when the dumb ass mop head falls off constantly, I've resorted to buying my own good mop

Yes.

Kill him with death

Just fuck his mop up

If you are going to beat him, wear nothing but tighty whiteys and a cape. Also use a 14 inch black rubber cock and scream you beeen blacked bitch

Should I beltch between beeeen and blacked

Yes, you totally should. You seem like a very rational person to come to such a conclusion.

I feel that you work in retail/anyservice, if so i know your struggle. I work in a toy's r us, we have a retard who got pity hired. He's like the janitor or somthing. But the lazy mcNochromosomes never take's the trash, so the management make's me do it. I wish he was thrown off a cliff when he was born.

If you are able, it would be acceptable if you dont though

U seem like a very reasoned person and have reached a logical course of action. Just make sure u stick something up his ass and post pics.

Frame him for stealing some shit then he gets fired instead

It depends... How long had you and the mop been in a relationship?

OP

yo

it's a mop

thats a mop

issa mop

damn dats a mop

aye pass me da mop

fr i need dat mop

wtf is that mop doing here??

the nigger can't mop

the retard can't mop

the niggers retard's gf can't succ dicc

the niggers neighbor has a retarded nephew who plays bass in a pop punk band

that band?

it's a mop

>ranting about a broken mop at 2 in the morning on a friday night
>on a peruvian knitting forum
>to people you assume care

Dude just buy a new mop kek

oddly i understand ops rage.

shitty mop are the worst

dew et

O.o here and to top it off about 4 times today my headphones snagged on something and got ripped off or the plug knocked loose

>o.o

Fuck this autocorrect too

youtube.com/watch?v=ElzSjpW0QyI

Absolutely OP. No room for retard coworkers.

Is that you, Stanley?