>post fitting, not over-sexualised content
>most important: Have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lX44CAz-JhU
youtube.com/watch?v=l_HqRTYzQ58
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(Tomo)
Late happy birthday!~
Best wishes of health (as it's really really important), some wealth, maybe some new friends here and irl and I hope you'll find your happiness~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMO

Still here

and

Thank you
Thanks and its still my birthday!
Thanks

Still here

YouKnow
Good luck, hopefully you get a decent team!

Firekeeper
>dubs
I'm pretty good, had an easy day at work today and now am having some beer~
And how are you this morning~? Also how did yesterday go?

Kanna
Well i wouldn;t mind doing that~ Haha i thought you;d appreciate the way i phrased that~ ;p
But it is kind of a big deal, it would be horrible if you were stuck with those headaches...
Yup, this one is icy cold and delicious~ Don't worry i didn;t, and nah it just doesn't like to make things actually cold unless they;ve been in there for at least a day. Thank you i am~ hehe silly~
> pat pat

Yuuki
Maybe one day you'll overcome it! Drinking beer and listening to music~ And you, now that Salt league is over~?
> not very good it sounds like...

Juvia
> Oh no need to be so shy about it, i know you really want it~ And yes~you~are~
Yeah you were probably right~
That works, i suppose i'll stop coming to threads early and every day now then~

Yoko
Oh yes they are~
Good, maybe try eating some bread or something to soak it up too.

hello hello I love you all by the way!

Same Tomoko as the one who talked to Rem?

>Misaki Claimed

This is sort of what I'm imagining, but with a Brooklyn or Jersey dialect

Go Packers

You don't love me

Oh, playing... Destiny, right? I only got to stick around for the first raid but when I did it people mad me so mad! I never really said anything because I didn't want to make them feel bad but some people couldn't understand what to do for whatever reason!

Wait, really? How the... okay, well then those people were really really really good! They did hit the ground but it seemed like they spend 50% of the game in the air at all times!

Just mental state honestly. Not doing well in that regard. It's okay, though, we don't have to talk about it! Let's talk about something happy if you want?

Sorry Firekeeper! I didn't mean to make that one so long, I messed it up a little! Also sorry I didn't fit in a "hi" first!
It's good to see you too though

I mean if its anything actually sexual then yeah wrong tomo.

No it's fine, I still understand it!
Really? I don't doubt that you've felt worse, I know that I have it pretty easy compared to a lot of people and am just making a big deal out of nothing. That's another flaw, heh. But that's interesting.
I guess, but for me I just don't see it. With the way I am right now, I don't think it'll ever get better. And I'm fine with that, it's okay! I've thought like that for years, and come to terms with it.
I have people that care I suppose... but I was honestly waiting on them to move on or at least forget about me so I could do what I want in peace I guess.
Yeah, but I know that everyone is worth something... everyone has something about them that's worth it. I know it. You do, and everyone else here.
I know that hypocritical to say, but I think that very rarely, sometimes people just don't have anything worth left. And I don't mean that in a rude way, it's just that there's a line I guess. It's different for everyone, but once you cross it you can't go back.

One second Hanako, I will respond but I want to get this out before the old thread dies! Super duper sorry!

im alright, still kinda sleepy, but slowly getting better i think

Good morning

Night /waifu/
youtube.com/watch?v=lX44CAz-JhU

(gas mask-kun)
Eva huh? Why was she not so popular?
Nice, that pic made me chuckle. The arts got me interested, so good to know I'll get some laughs out of this.
(dwagon)
Ha! You got pranked! Relax, I know you didn't. But shit m8, you should probably limit yourself here, this is a lot of typing here though I imagine it might be hard to do so since you're so popular here. Keep on the down low? I think you aight. Yeah, I get that, that's why I'm here too I suppose, talking is nice. Sorry for what? You apologize a lot. Don't apologize for apologizing btw. I think Gurren is super popular, I'm just slow.
>It's true though, you seem tough!
Oh my, you're too kind!
Yeah, it's a shame most anime goers seem downright afraid to explore mecha or gunpla. Oh well tho :/
Never gave you my name. Just call me by my wife's name, Sawako! Kinda odd that most people here go by their waifu's names, I just noticed that. Don't doubt yourself lad.
(masked girl)
My night is just splendid. How about yours?
(Thaiguh)
Normal is pretty boring. That's why we call them normies. Yeah, vid and channel are bizarre as fuck. But what can you expect from our lovely government?

I love everyone!
let me know if you ever need to talk, alright?

Except me!

It's not too bad, I'm so close I can taste it! I'm playing a bomb defusal game with a friend where I have to tell him how to defuse the bomb without being able to see the bomb itself

Hey there!

Hello everyone
>juvia claimed
fire keeper
I'm doing good. Spent time with friends now playing tf2
yoko
Maybe Depends how good you are~
smugs
Do you have the shrek tank mod?
Probably one of my personal favorites
Tomo's birthday?
Happy birthday?
>I'm not being shy! I'd never want to be considered "yours"! I hate you! And no i am not!
Stupid pervert
I-i never said that...
Thank you kanna. You're so nice
>rub
I love you too
Alright mostly been playing mann vs mechine. I usually play scout or heavy and a bit of sniper

Y-you sniffed a girl's hair or something?

Oh yeah, they can do some insane stuff in the air. I have trouble flying, I can't imagine doing the stuff they do in the air

nah

Hopefully I can feel them~
I don't think I can eat without puking...
Well at least now, I can eat a big bowl of germs and still feel the same~ I might make some tea right now actually...
Is it your girlfriend ~?
Mostly felt sick from Listerine poisoning but I practiced guitar a little.
I promise I'll be good~
I can't really be bad with an upset tummy after all~

Its my birthday. Tomokos birthday is actually unknown so that sucks
Well yeah we were dating for like 8 months.

yah

wew yoko is hot

How did you never tell us about this?

I guess I always thought of Tomoko claimers as ultimate NEETs

Keep at it, you'll get it i know it! Huh, that sounds pretty interesting.
> The temptation to purposely give wrong info to them and make them explode would be too much.

> Oh yes you are, it's part of being a tsundere after all~ Now now don't lie, i have already accepted you as my tsundere so you don't need to worry~
Cmon sexy, lemme squeeze those lovely breasts of yours~
Well, then you should clarify~

Sure, as long as i get to feel yours as well~
Hmm i see, i guess sticking to water is the best option...

next waifu to roll dubs gets a surprise

Surprise muthafucka.

close, but no cigar

Because it didnt seem important.

I wouldn't either, it's nice to listen to someone say things like that about you for a while. and I mean every one of them, because they're true!! You weren't wrong~ See, that's another good thing about you!
Eh, I guess. But it's just life! People have it better and people have it worse, plus you just get used to them after a while! It's bearable most of the time!
Nice! I'm glad you enjoy it~! You deserve to! And wow, that fridge seems like it takes a while then! As long as it freezes stuff within a day like you said it seems fine though!

you tried

I am, just hanging out! you?

I'm getting super into this, I am the best bomb defuser!

surprise get

Yeah.. This might take a bit

Vault of Glass with blue gear... oh man THAT was an expierence...

That sounds great, especially that it's a great way to end the day~
Still sleepy, but good, it's the first weekend that I don't have to immediately get to work, so that's nice~
About yesterday......... HA HA.
5 points. Out of fucking 20 :^)
But I can still do two little projects and I'll have 50% of points for the year, and that will be really fucking sweet as that's what I've been aiming for since the beginning of the year~
Haha, don't worry, I was saying that in a joking manner, as it's a trademark sign that you're here, easy to spot after all~
Besides, it's really nice of you to answer to everyone and not with some one-worded answers, too, that's really admirable~

almost

Idk I thought it was really cute when I heard it.

Now I'm embarrassed.

I'm doing the best I can

I do lmao. Changed it for benny hill theme though

is anyone going to roll dubs?
I don't want this surprise to go to waste

howdy shy friend!

dubs

I'd be happy to~
Show me what's in that bucket, beautiful ~
Maybe tea'll help.
>have a peek~
>
I hope it works because that Listerine like destroyed my stomach. Maybe I should have some yogurt to help replenish the germ cultures in my stomach. Would regular black tea work or do I have to get fancier ~?
Aw, that sucks, maybe one day you'll move in with each other ~
That's cool, you cracking open a cold one with the boys? Its Saturday, y'know~
I'm not that good at guitar, sadly...

I dont really know what to say.

No.

omg omg omg yoko is so hot
please post more

who is this ?

Yeah but you can act like a pervert
That's what i ment
Well happy birthday
And don't worry i know that feel
>i am not! And I'm not a tsundere!
>no! I'll never be yours! I hate you more than i hate anyone in this thread!
No you stupid pervert! I hate you!
I'm just saying i never said that...
Meh why not
Meh i like it so. Plus this is the first time I've had a pc that can run it
Damn that's a great mod. Are you able to get the weapons that are exclusive to the German version?
>wew

Dont worry, i understand Kanna~
Again, i have to say i'm really impressed at your ability to type so much, you're really amazing Kanna!~
I really is, though i think you give me a bit too much credit~ Aww, and i mean all of them as well!~ Hehe~ Oh please, you're too kind~
True but still, i really hope they can get rid of them...
Hehe thanks~ Yeah it really does, but hey as long as it keeps stuff cold right?
You're very welcome, i'm just as happy to give them!~ pat pat~

Haha yeah i'm sure you say that because you're not the one who has to actually deal with the bomb~ ;p

That bad huh...

It really is~ ( not to mention getting to talk with you~)
That's good, i'm glad you can finally rest a bit~
Oh....that's...yeah...
Well that;s good, i know you'll be able to handle those no sweat!~

It's starting to get too late for me to write any meaningful posts, brain is shutting down.
Sadly people who care won't just move on and leave you behind, that would make everything so easy.
You're enjoyable to talk to, mind if I ask for your discord? If you have one that is.

your not-drunk friend who's actually a hair buzzed!
dubs don't exist silly!

Well the card game didnt have an invite system heh
Ah thank you and yeah it sucks

eh kinda, still waking up super early, its kinda nice on weekdays tho cause i get the house all to myself for a long time

That's okay.

You can tell me about it if you want, if not I was going to be going to bed,

Cease!
what? no that's a thing? holy sht

I dont really know what to say about it.

Huh, maybe take some pills or something? Yogurt sounds like a good option, tho not too much. And nah, simple black tea will do you good, just don't put too much sugar in it~
That's the plan anyway, so maybe in a year or two..~
Haha, sadly no, it's waaay too early for a cold one with the boys~
But later on.. Why not~
Hey, only a reason to get better, right~? What type of guitar is it?
Well, as long as you enjoy it it's great~
Any plans for the weekend~?
Awww, that's sweeeet of you honey~
>something extra for you~
Yeah, if only a little for now~
Yeah...... Exactly...
Thank you sweetie, really~
Do you have any plans for the weekend~?
A long time alone in an empty house... Wonder what you do all the time~

What did you do today?

Some of these tasks are hard! I don't know Morse code!!

WINRAR

CESASE
Morse is easy. Just know that ..-...--- .. - ..- --.-.--.- ..---.-.--..--- ..--... is I love you in dinosaur

I wasnt rolling.

oh nice let me join in the fun
birthday snugs
then how does it work if you want friends to play ?
cute elfpire

I only know -.-- -.-- --.. is YYZ

...cease what? ;-;

I slept for 12 hours then made dinner for people! it was exciting.
sounds good

That game is great. The Morse code really fucked with me.
Gotten to the levels where you need to babysit the bomb yet?

Thanks. Its still in beta so it doesnt have that feature

Wait that was me doing random bullshit. I actually managed to make a letter?

Stop it!

I will Loveanon, thank you. I doubt I'll even call you on it though, I know you have more problems then me and I don't want to make you feel any worse with my negativity. Thank you though, really.
Sorry. So, any plans for tonight?

I'm glad to hear that~
Well, i suppose i could give you a little peak~
>
Worth a shot.
> Wew, that;s a lovely peak~

> You so are and can;t even hide it anymore~
> Well then, you shouldn;t mind if i stopped coming here so often then, in fact if what you say is true you should be happy about it right~?
Gimmie a kiss~
Well it seemed like it was implied...

Hehe well it's true~ My favorite~ Thanks sweetie~
Make the most of it~
You're welcome, i just hope i was able to help you a little at least~
As of right now, just relax and drink~ what about you~?

Wait what does morse code have to do with bomb diffusing?

Thank you Hanako!!

Not a problem. See you around Tomoko.

I'm off to bed.

CEASE

feels too
that is just plain lazy

Ok
I guess they have an excuse even if it is a sucky one

I should sleep soon lol. Sorata big day tomorrow

I've already gotten drunk and confessed to a friend once this week, I don't think I can afford any other crazy plans this week

That's some dedication, but you can't be held accountable for things like that. Nobody's perfect like me you know.
Well I mean a teeny weeny bit of RP isn't bad if it's like a joke. For instance:
>boops your dwagon nose
That's acceptable to most. What isn't is full on filthy sex roleplay between two waifus whp are probably a couple of guys in their early to mid 20s.
Oh you assumed I seen it? I didn't know tbh, I thought you were just saying or whatever. No big.
Pffft, just drop it. Don't sorry me, it's all good.
Remembering all these Jap names shouldn't be too hard. Our waifus are too whacky to forget.
90%? Bruh, you gotta believe in yourself.
youtube.com/watch?v=l_HqRTYzQ58
Oh well I'm off work tomorrow so I can sleep in and shit. Vanilla tea sounds nice right about now.

Note to self..
"Need/Must be chill" = "We suck, pls dont b mad"

I'm a vanilla player.. back when legendary gear were rare AF

>12 hours
I envy you so much

Don't think so, we're stuck on the letter combination ones and the multi colored wires with stars and stuff

No idea, the morse code i posted is YYZ and I know that from Rush

Hey, demoing people is strategy! And yeah, practice makes perfect!

The light flashes in a pattern that forms a word, then I decode the morse code and based on the word, he sets the transmitter to a certain frequency

Hey hey~~

nah i dont have the stamina to do that all day, mostly just sit around and watch tv

QOTT: Welcome to the salty spatoon. How tough are ya?

I didn't hold a door for a lady a few times. Didn't feel guilty either

its alpha

Yeah. I sort of just gave her one but it's just not the same
Yeah. I forgot how to but you can get them i think. Just look up how to. They're pretty sweet weapons too
Indeed. I really want l4d2 for the mods and stuff
Not really just spend it with friends and play games
I'm glad you're happy
>pat pat
Yeah it's pretty fun
Yeah it depends what style i want to play. Sometimes I'll play medic if i have to
I am not! Shut up shut up shut up!
>i-i never said that either... s-stop putting words in my mouth
No pervert!
N-no i never said that!
What are you big shot now? Too good for all of us
>I'm kidding

you shouldn't! I was in SSRI withdrawal and had a severe crash. it was ugly

I once got drive thru McDonalds and made it home without eating any fries along the way

I took 2 free samples when they only said take 1

Oh, well never mind, I don't envy you. Hope you're okay!

It's no big deal~
It is actually, i have plenty of time yet i have trouble just cranking out a few sentences... I understand what you mean, so you dont need to get all flustered~