Trips and we'll see how tired I get after about 50 melatonin gummies

Trips and we'll see how tired I get after about 50 melatonin gummies

Too much melatonin can fuck you up OP.

What will it do, I usually take the recommended amount but I wanna see what taking a bunch will do

Melatonin isn't a sleep aid you fucking idiot. It resets your circadian rhythm. You take it every night and you won't be able to sleep without it. Retard.

ROOLLLL LOLOL DO IT FAGGOT

roll

roll, do it

It makes you tired when you eat them? Idk what or who you're walking about

reroll

Do it

Then you should research what you're taking instead of just taking it. Fucking idiot. Have fun fucking your body up.

Check these bad boys out 444 get

Stop fucking trying to save this guy. Damn newfags. Roll

Newfag found

roll

Fucking off by 4 fucking fuck fuck

Fuck

Eat. Them. All.

Oh fuck...off by one

Roll

ROLLLLLLLLL

above 10 will do

reROLL

fuck, off by 5.

go to bed doug

Die

check em

Gg

How many should I eat? Some ppl have scared I'm thinking about only trying 10

Your body naturally only produces .3-1mg of melatonin within a 24 hour period, because that's all the receptors can uptake within that period of time. So taking any amount of melatonin above 1mg will do absolutely nothing, besides fuck up your circadian rhythm. Good luck fixing that OP

Ding ding ding...enough to die according to trips sir!

Will I die tho

I'll take 10 plus the 3 I already ate

deliver op. also livestream it

No, at the worst you'll most likely experience some severe stomach pain, fucked up nightmares, decreased sex drive, drowsiness (duh), and in some rare cases gynecomastia if you do it on a regular basis

No. You won't feel any different than if you ate 5. You can't OD.

Why do u know so much about this and what's gynecomastia

Tbh if you cut one into 5ths, and took one, it would feel exactly the same as if you took a whole one. As I said before, body only produces on average .3-1mg of melatonin at a time, as that is the most your brain can accept.

Tldr: you got ripped off, next time don't be a pussy and buy adult gummies, get 1mg tablets and use them only as needed. Even better, go to bed at a reasonable time, be active throughout the day so you don't need to rely on melatonin supplements to go to sleep. Try natural remedies instead that promote the production of melatonin such as Valerian root or kava root.

roll

I'm a doctor at an American Academy of Sleep Medicine accredited sleep center

lol gay

We'll I don't really feel tired at night and doctor said to do this and I'm always really tired in the morning and throughout the day but at night I can't sleep unless I eat these. What sleep disorder do I have

it's not a sleep-aid, dipshit, but you are going to have some weird-ass dreams

I have this too, what is it called?

You don't have a sleep disorder, your circadian rhythm is out of wack. Reset it by powering through a whole day without sleeping, and then go to bed at a reasonable hour, you'll wake up at a reasonable hour in the morning.

Don't look at screens when you should be sleeping, or at least use a filter such as night shift on iOS or the blue light filter on Samsung devices. Don't lay in bed unless you are planning on sleeping. Bed is for sleep, not for eating/tv/fucking around on Sup Forums

Also eat better, go on a walk, go to a gym in the evening, or something active. If you're having trouble sleeping usually the first cause is poor diet (or eating too close to bed time), or lack of exercise. Stress or depression can be a factor as well too

0 go to bed faggot

I have bipolar disorder and sleep for like 10 - 14. I'm usually awake late and sleep during the day but it is all over the shop.

Am I fucked?

I have a cyst on my pineal gland, does that mean anything, and it's no matter what time I get up at I'm tired for hours then I just wake up and can't sleep until I crash is that still no disorder

10 - 14 hours that is

Yeah, I usually sleep for like 12 hours and no matter how much sleep I get I wake up tired and stay tired

Make us better dr :(

Same dude. It's fucked, too tired to do anything.

>Melatonin is a powerful hormone. Many may mistake its power for that of a sleeping pill and feel compelled to take more for better sleep. However, at the wrong dosage, melatonin may actually destroy your sleep cycle. Too much melatonin at one time may also cause headaches, nausea, dizziness, or irritability.

If none of this truly helps OP then go to your doctor and they can refer you to a sleep center that can pinpoint what exactly is the cause of your lack of sleep, diagnose you with actual disorder, and actually help you with your problem, by way of diet/exercise suggestions, lifestyle changes, or last resort, medications.

Thnx

Yeah it's horrible, most people think I'm a lazy fuck when I actually half asleep all the time

OP is a faggot.

You're not fucked. Bipolar disorder can very much so affect sleep patterns. Your best bet would be to bring this up to your doctor at your next visit. It could be any medications you are on for your disorder affecting it. Other than that, one of the main side effects of bipolar disorder is inconsistent sleeping patterns, it might just be something you'll have to deal with unfortunately. Bipolar sucks man, I feel for you, I deal with a lot of patients struggling with it affecting their sleep. Some can get it under control, some can't.

Pineal cysts can cause sleep problems, and if it causes more serious effects (dizziness, difficulty moving, etc). Can be taken care of via surgery.

12 hours of sleep is entirely too much. An adult should be shooting toward 6-8 hours of sleep. Oversleeping can cause chronic lethargy

You've really helped me today, thank so, and do u think the cyst is causing my problems I don't want to get it removed since it doesn't cause other symptoms then Mayberry my sleep problems

Sorry my typing is fucked up those gummies are kicking in

My trips demand your death op, I'm drunk so drunk powers activate my trips

This. I know so many people that think more sleep means feeling better. Not true at all.

I find that my best time is around 7 hours. 6 leaves me a little too tired at the end of the day and 8 starts to leave me tired in the mornings and make it hard to get out of bed.