Been mulling over what to do for the past 24 hours and I cant come to a conclusion b...

Been mulling over what to do for the past 24 hours and I cant come to a conclusion b. My friend Rachel who I have known since we were in middle school has become a raging feminist cunt since she went to college, and I mean the whole 9 yards, typical man hating bullshit to preaching about wage gap and how the patriarchy has held her down. So naturally I have distanced myself from her a bit over the last year.

Two days ago she needed a place to stay because she drank too much and since my apartment is closer than her dorm she crashed here. While drunk she asked to use my school laptop and I didnt have a problem with it since I keep all the good shit on my desktop so I didnt think twice about it. Next day I naturally check the history to see what she was up to, and of course she went to tumblr. The best part was that the drunk bitch forgot to log out so I got to go through all her messages and inbox and shit and what I found threw me for a loop. Not only does she follow a shit ton of hardcore degrading and BDSM blogs, but she messages back and forth between them constantly, begging to be treated like a "dumb bitch" and "pathetic whore". Now this might not seem weird for some of you but rachel is so fucking against that shit in public you would 100% think I was lying if you knew her personally. Now I have no clue what to do, do I confront her and risk her freaking out, denying it all and smearing my name (she has done that before) or do I forget about it and jerk off to it for the 14th time?

Pic is her.

Is this copypasta? This has to be copypasta. You are a fartwrinkle.
That is all.

its not tho i got like pics and shit to prove it lmao

Bumping for moderate interest. Post more pics of slut

sure, she did some feminist "women empowerment" photo shoot last month and it's been great jerk material.

Moar

Any more screen caps of Tumblr messages?

I took a few of my favorites.

Reblog the BDSM stuff

God damn she's a kinky slut aint she?

>has a fem penis

Hngggg what a fucking Whore

>backmail for kinky sex user

Tell her she was on your computer it her fault also text her op post the message

She obviously wanted you to find it, retard. Fuck her already.

God i jerked off to the thought but it's risky, but oh so worth it if i just get the slut to admit what she is.

Dont know if this one is true but she always says she hates her sexist boss (she works at a coffee shop)

This girl is marriage material. For real.

You literally have nothing to lose. Plus it plays directly into her fetishes.

>golden opertunity user

You can take control over her and have a pet. You are going to hate yourself for the rest of your life if you miss this chance.

You're a fucking idiot if you bring this up to her or let her find out you know about this in any way. You should be using this knowledge to your advantage and fuck the living shit out of her.

Strip this beautiful bitch

I fucking will, I cant stop thinking about it I know I need to do SOMETHING, just not sure exactly what yet or how to play my hand. I even met up with her today and was hard af the whole time as i heard her spew her regular feminist shit with her other friends.

Its always like that. The most fanatical anti gay nuts are always the ones who get caught with a dick in their mouth

Need to strategize with Sup Forums first

I want to give her the rape she kept begging for online, the bitch would probably thank me after. it makes it so much better considering ive wanted to fuck her for years.

do it then
dont be a fucking pussy

well considering ive never raped anyone it gives me some pause as you can imagine.

Is it rape though? I think she stayed logged in so that you'd see those messages and then live out her fantasies

that fucking ass, you need to be hitting that OP.

fuck do you really think thats possible? some round about way to get me to turn her into that fucking whore she wants to be? maybe I should just tell her to shut the fuck up next time she spews feminist bs and just grab her by the throat when she tries to talk back.

bump for general interest

Well why else wouldn't she log out?

Then her into your own little alut but remember to share her with us too