Will this go down as the biggest unexplainable mystery in all of television?

Will this go down as the biggest unexplainable mystery in all of television?

No one seems to be able to figure out why he's been cancelled, not even Jon Stewart.

>“What did I miss? What’s going on?” Jon Stewart said, on Larry Wilmore’s final The Nightly Show after getting caught trying to walk off with the bottle of champagne John Oliver’s Last Week Tonight sent over.

>Wilmore told him Comedy Central had canceled the late-night program.

>“What did you do? Piss off Peter Thiel? Does revenge know no bounds?” Stewart snarked,.

deadline.com/2016/08/jon-stewart-visits-larry-wilmore-final-nightly-show-peter-thiel-1201805694/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K48415OeDdg
youtube.com/watch?v=avAatzhL4m4
youtube.com/watch?v=yy7GOO7Y96Y
youtube.com/watch?v=zuorznrOYqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1IDFt3BL7FA
lmgtfy.com/?q=lbfm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no

Because it fucking sucked.

Is this an emperors new clothes kind of situation?

watch white house press correspondants dinner monologue he did this year

he pissed off the wrong jews

Who the fuck is Larry Wilmore

>i live under a rock

Unfunny race baiting cornball nigga that even Obama hates

Or has a life

Wasn't it rating terribly? I don't get what the surprise about it is

Oh my that was bad. Probably the worst host yet. Obama was actually hilarious in comparison.

>No one seems to be able to figure out why he's been cancelled
ummmm pretty sure everyone knows it's racism. there are just some things persons of color still aren't allowed to do in america. people just don't want to say this for fear of the insane lynch mob that already got wilmore

Yeah I thought he was pretty based after this.

The only reason Johns fucking ratings was up was because and he said it himself, Colbert was on RIGHT after him and people only watched to see Colbert.

Once Colbert left, John knew he would have to leave cause his ratings would plumet, best to end on a high note, and he did.

So now you get a full hour of the same shot.
First 30 minutes is filled with LOL FOX NEWS HERE IS MY RESPONSE AMIRITE ITS 2016!
Then the second show is the same news, same bits, same everything except "RIGHT BLACK PEOPLE MMMHMM"

The people who liked the Daily Show went over to HBO to watch the R rated version with John.

Comedy Central is circling the drain as it is, with South Park reruns all day, or other shows reruns, Amy's show is getting bad ratings, was rumored to be canceled but is just delayed "which means it could still be, because they are unsure about its popularity and waiting to see if the rumor sparks a buzz to test ratings"

South Park can go its own way online shows only and get away with a hell of a lot more then CC ever allowed.

The tell tell signs of a dead network is non stop reruns.

Weren't his ratings shit?

joel mchale hosted and so did seth myers LOL you cant get more terrible than that

It was really the panels. Even with the focus on race alienating some people, I think the show could have made it. But the panels were so unfunny and condescending, they were a dead weight that no one reasonable was going to suffer through an episode just to eke out the tiny pieces of humor the rest of the show might (maybe) produce.

He pretty much made the mistake of interpreting Jon Stewart's political humor as primarily political and secondarily humor. The Daily Show also would have been garbage if it was Stewart smugly stating to the audience what the correct opinion of each issue was and getting his washed up almost-comedian friends to gang up on any guests so they can shout them down and smirk about it. It's all about the wit, and Wilmore had none.

>“What did you do? Piss off Peter Thiel? Does revenge know no bounds?” Stewart snarked,.
Is Peter Thiel the leftist boogyman now that the koch brothers have the same opinions as Hillary?

>South Park can go its own way online shows only and get away with a hell of a lot more then CC ever allowed.
Wow I really want this now

Ah, sometimes a little restraint is good.

It was goddamned awful.

His voice is the most cunty whiny fucking voice I've ever heard. He can do 2 minute segments on another show, that's all he's good for.

He hosted a 'black people complain' tv show instead of provoking actual debate or thought beyond 'it's racist, duh'.

Stewart was good because he had a lot of material and failure behind him. He was on and off cable stations like MTV for years before TDS. He had good chops.

Colbert was good because he was playing a character.

Same reason why no one is watching TDS now - that stupid south african kid has no idea how american culture works (just like Larry), and Trevor specifically has no chops. He's a fucking kid and got hired because they thought he would appeal to the widest demographic and he's young.

Nathan for you is god tier. If you don't like it you haven't seen the right episodes.

True, but I can't imagine it being much more different besides maybe showing nudity

If you ever want to see what made Stewart Stewart vs. all of these clowns. Watch the first TDS broadcast after the 9/11 attacks.

Stewart had a perspective and weight on his shoulders.

Stewart isn't particularly funny or entertaining, but he was principled in how he conducted his show and his interviews. He pointed out stuff on both sides when there were things to poke at.

At the time, yes, the republicans were low hanging fruit, but nowadays everything is much more transparent and the wheels have fallen off of both parties.

ratings are racist in the current year

Because it has only a fraction of Colbert Show's viewers. It's like half. CC gave the show plenty of chances. They were hoping that it would improve. But it didn't.

>the one show I like on CC is a reason to keep it afloat.
Another show that can easily go the way of online only.

A strong network needs new programing every night in the high viewing blocks or it wont survive, and all they have are straight up reruns until 11pm, then its an hour of garbage.

inb4 wilmore raped some intern

he should not have bantered a wite (jewish) boi

No one tuned in for his one note race baiting.

His show depended on self-hating whites for viewership. I think the CC jews predicted there were many more than there are. Well, there aren't that many that want to be berated every day at least.

>lol! White people, right?

Everyone's sick of snarky liberals and their tired shtick.

>Will this go down as the biggest unexplainable mystery in all of television?
>No one seems to be able to figure out why he's been cancelled

Because of bullshit like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=K48415OeDdg
youtube.com/watch?v=avAatzhL4m4

it was a little bit of everything... that smug and condescending way he would deliver his opening monologue... the daily jabs at Cosby got old quick... the panel, in which no self respecting person would go on so had to have the same two or three writers on it every night

I really tried to give the show a chance but it just got to a point where i could not take seeing or hearing this guy anymore

The surprise is that it took this long for it to get canned.

I want Jenny Hyun to have a show

>ywn have a qt racist asian gf

>mentioning the one libertarian rich guy who hates over-PC shit as though their kind control the media when it's literally your kind

Makes one think.

>thinking she's anti black

No she's a psychotic beta female lol, note how she points out niggers have massive dicks like whales. You don't say something like that unless you are sexually frustrated and jealous. She's a woman so she's angry no nigger will fuck her.

GOOD RED ANTS

Tyrone don't overthink it pls

I honestly think the show would've done better if they had kept the original title The Minority Report.

Right off the bat it tells you what the show is about and what to expect from it. I think a lot of people were expecting a Colbert-like covering of all aspects of the news, not just minority specific ones.

That being said, Larry isn't that funny and his panelists are shitheads for the most part. Willfully ignorant in that they'd rather make jokes than let the audience learn something. If you're going to do that, the jokes have to be good at least.

What's with the 2nd image? Where they're holding photos of guys?

the mystery of ratings

his dumb nigger opinions weren't a factor

>"I'm making CPU's and soldering them"

I wonder if he's at 10 nm process like Samsung and Intel. He's the next Tony Stark obviously, he can do all this shit without billion dollar wafer processing factories. Brilliant kid!

The show had awful rateings and sucked alot of dick

what did tumblr mean by this?

>The only reason Johns fucking ratings was up was because and he said it himself, Colbert was on RIGHT after him and people only watched to see Colbert.

This is the most retarded shit I've read in a while

Why would people tune in a show 30 minutes before it airs? Did they never figure out when Colbert was on so they watched early to make sure they saw the show?

I understand leaving the TV on the same channel after a show ends and giving the next show a ratings boost, but this is stupid

Larry not only deserves his show canceled
He deserves to be beaten with a tire iron.

Ratings don't matter, only audience size

He's not funny and his ratings are shit.

Projecting

The left irrationally fears conservative fags for whatever reason. It seems like any minority who steps outside the plantation gets the full weight of their ire.

youtube.com/watch?v=yy7GOO7Y96Y

Yup, huge fucking mystery why this shit managed to stay on the air after this fuck up.

Wilmore > > > > > > > > Noah

>This is the most retarded shit I've read in a while

It wasn't like the ratings spiked because people tuned in 30 minutes prior to watching Colbert. It's because John/Colberts shows came as a sort of package deal, people who tune in to watch Colbert would tune in early to watch Johns show. That's why when Colbert quit John realised he was cooked as well, shit ratings on the new show meant shit ratings for John.

It's the same principle other channels use like boxing The Simpsons/Futurama/Family Guy and whatever other cartoons are on. It draws viewers in to watch the 2 hour block rather than the stand alone 30 minute episode.

They sure knew how to make Americans look retarded. It's one thing not to care, but it's quite another thing to flaunt your ignorance and actually be proud of it.

I tried to like him but he was always garbage. I hope they fired whoever was involved with letting him to the job in the first place as well...

>I still pay Jews for cable TV

Black People are soooo 2009-2016

we need more feminism in our nightly programming... where my ladies at

>que Beyonce music
>girls
>we run this mutha
>girls

So why is Workaholics being cancelled? I thought normals loved that shit.

God I love K-Pop

Is this a fresh new meme?

OBAMA IS LEGITIMATELY FUNNY, HE COULD HOST LATE NIGHT AND GET GREAT RATINGS EVEN IF HE WAS AN UNKNOWN

TOO BAD HE'S A SECRET MUSLIM WHO WANTS TO DESTROY AMERICA

You're so stupid it's shocking. You don't put the lower-rated show on before the higher rated one. If Colbert was more of the draw, it would have been Colbert, then Daily Show. Higher draw first, hope people stick around for the second.

It's sad that you typed so much while understanding so little but Dunning-Kruger and all.

Well it's not fucking hard, just everyone is fucking it up these days. I miss Leno :(

youtube.com/watch?v=zuorznrOYqQ

deaf, mute, blind Anne Frank could tell you why that shit show was cancelled, it was that goddamn obvious.

Amazing that these people consider black television shows above reproach. That somehow shitty ratings and a lack of returns means nothing for a cable network, especially in today's age of cord cutting and declining ratings across the board

>What did you do? Piss off Peter Thiel?
Amazing these pieces of shit shed so many fucking tears for a fucking despicable tabloid trash site like Gawker. Thank God for Peter Thiel

It's like when cops expect praise for not shooting some black guy.

Good job, I guess?

They jumped right to Black Women

Filthy dumb, shitskin scum. Spewing his anti-white bullshit to a cucked reddit audience. I'm glad he's gone. Now all we need is Nigger Noah to get cancelled too. John Oliver and Jew Maher are both balls deep in the kike disinformation campaign that is HBO, so there's no chance of them going away anytime soon.

She's also a paranoid schizophrenic who was admitted for psychiatric treatment after saying all that shit.

If there were no black people, Kpop wouldn't exist as we know it. It's pretty much a direct descendant of R&B, even going so far as having a rapper in the group and riffing on B-Boy culture. You take away rap, R&B, breakdancing, and even Michael Jackson style choreography? No Kpop.

Not saying white people didn't have an insane amount of influence over the medium either. It's all a product of the American melting pot anyway. Singling out one race as a scapegoat is retarded

>>we run this mutha
>>girls

GENOCIDE ALL WOMEN WHEN

Comedy Central is also cancelling Inside Amy Schumer

nevermind that asian grills are all LBFM BBC lovers.

>Will this go down as the biggest unexplainable mystery in all of television?

Yes, how he got the show in the first place will never be explained.

>famous tv liberals are out of touch with the average American - their potential audiences

Nothing new here

I think that was made up by schumer when, for the thousandth time, sjws gave amy shit for hiring kurt metzger as a writer

she claimed that the show was no longer being made so she technically no longer employs metzger

so everybody went "IAS is canceled?" and then they took that back

it was just a byproduct of amy being a backstabbing cunt who won't defend her friends against the sjw mob

He got the show because sjw affirmative action.

>I have to admit it's not easy to follow the president. You got some jokes, Mr. President. President's funny... stay in your lane, man! You don't see me going around presidenting all the time, right! I don't go around... passing health care, signing executive orders, pardoning turkeys... you know, not closing Guantanamo...
Oh boy, and it gets worse

youtube.com/watch?v=1IDFt3BL7FA

Lbfm??

What's that mean

Damn, the "Primitive Technology" youtube channel sure has changed

You mean Helen Keller. Anne Frank wrote about hiding from Nazis

As the senior Black correspondent, I thought he was funny in short bursts. The man can't handle running a show. If they were gonna give a black guy a show, at least give it to someone like Wyatt Cenac. Honestly, if he didn't call Stewart racist for his Herman Cain impersonation, he would probably have the nightly show.

>make a show about nigger memes marketed toward black people
>in the same slot on the same network as the current host of the tonight show who used to do a pseudo-white-republican character

Gee, it's almost like the people it's made for think it's trash and the people supposed to be carried over on the timeslot are the wrong fucking demographic. Hard to imagine anything going wrong with that executive decision.

lmgtfy.com/?q=lbfm

Larry David look like he bout to spit the hardest rhyme of 2016

>shitskin

Then what does that make you? Cumskin?

Wilmore is too light skinned to be compared to shit anyway. Probably closer to cappuccino or something

He's still a fucking chimp nigger. If you have a problem with that then fuck off to reddit

Bet if you put him in a cave for a year along with some basic fabrication materials and tools, we'll have mass produced flying power armor by the end of it.

>CNN is here tonight. I've been watching CNN a long time. Yep. Used to watch it back when it was a news network.

I love it

Comedy Central is a bushiness and they're not going to keep pushing a product that doesn't meet their expectations it's that simple.

Or isnt fucking american you stupid cunt he's a literal who

It has gone downhill

>Still paying Jews for cable adds and minimal content

Fixed that for you.

You pay for more commercials than any of the "bad" standard stations.

That really doesn't explains why 98% of CC shows are still on air thou...

Racism