Making America Great, Again

How do we fix America?
Give me an honest, in-depth plan.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kiK2McH4yOI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>How do we fix America?
Segregation.

Bring back segregation and only allow men who served in the military to vote.

Race War
Literally

Russia nukes the big cities and unleashes super virus to kill the rest.

If I was in your shoes my septic bro, I would vote for Trump
youtu.be/kiK2McH4yOI

Get rid of shitskins

This would cut our crime rates and prison populations by more than half, that alone would be good enough

Short term fascism
Ethnic clensing
Purge of all government politicians
World war involvement
Trump

Pick one

Fpbp

Black people are pushing towards it more and more with the desire for black only places, maybe in our lifetime things will be good again

Tax the rich, build cool things.

>only allow men who served in the military to vote.
More like mandatory military service to get rid of nu-male faggots

Yeah, like more space arms for your space stuff.

Come home america help us restart the empire

Embrace Islam. Infidel are inferior by nature.

t. Sadiq Khan

This United States America meme has to stop. Just strip all power from the federal government and become a bunch of independent states.

1) Build wall, deport illegals. You'll see an instant drop in crime and rise in available employment in the American Southwest.

2) Bring more blue-collar jobs back to the US, restore America's place as a major manufacturing power. These are jobs that college and high school drop outs can be trained to do and which can allow them to raise a family and live a reasonably comfortable life while doing an honest day's work.

3) Put a stop to globalism and multiculturalism. Start protecting American interests and championing American culture again. We became the most politically and culturally relevant nation in the world by pursuing, protecting, and preserving our own interests and culture, not by putting every other nation first and erasing our heritage and culture and replacing it with that of others.

That'd be a good start.

I kid you not, it's a nigger fixer. All delinquent minors should be sent to military camps. It doesn't fix faggots, though.

If only we could do that here...

The Heinlein solution!

Shoot shit in your backyards while drinking and yelling nigger.

Just kidding, elect Trump.