Alright bros, I'm just deciding to end it. There's too much. There's blood on my hands...

Alright bros, I'm just deciding to end it. There's too much. There's blood on my hands. I have met a point where I've realized I have very little potential beyond just becoming a space filling pawn; I have little intelligence, little physical ability, and am ugly as fuck. It isn't just a negative self-view that's driving this, things that I've done that I honestly can't live with, and I've realized that I'm of very little value to anyone else.

I just want to know, what's the best approach to end it? Should I go painlessly? Make it look like an accident? I do have family members and someone I've been talking to for a long time now, neither of which who see me as much more than a resource (and they've told me this directly in the past). I don't want to cause a ripple affect though. I don't want anyone to feel like it's their fault. Would it be better to make it seem like I was murdered, or would that cause a witch hunt? Would it be better to write a long note, or would that fuck people up even more psychologically? I'm living with my parents still and don't even have a car. I'm considering hooking a hose up to the exhaust and falling a sleep in the family car. I'm also thinking of maybe jumping off the top of a tall parking lot. I could also just hang myself.

Point being, I don't know what way to go, and I'd just like to know the positives and negatives of each. I need to make up my mind.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.liveleak.com/view?i=dbe_1329944541
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nah, man. Dont go for it. I've been going through a lot of shit too, man, and I'm not the type of guy to get emotional, but I can say that everything takes baby steps, and it seems like you just need a little push.
For me it's girl problems, and it's not the time for me to open up about it, but I do want you to know that everyone's going to get to a point where you have nothing better to do than this, and you're there now. Just keep your head up and make sure you have a plan set out.

You're living at home so that means you have a roof over your head. You probably don't have to pay anything to be there. Save some money and leave and start again. It really is as fucking simple as that. Instead of ending your life, start a new one. Whatever shit you have done there won't matter where nobody knows you. Look online for jobs with accommodation. Save some money and get a house share in a different city/country. Don't be a fucking pussy and take the easy way out. You're young as fuck, go and have an adventure. Your brain is warped because of spending too much time on here that you actually think suicide is a viable option. We have no idea of the potential consequences of suicide.

As someone who has attempted suicide as soon kick the chair, jump , swallow the pills, you WILL regret it. Don't do it man.

>I have very little potential beyond just becoming a space filling pawn; I have little intelligence,
You correctly and effectively used a semicolon in a sentence. You are more intelligent than 97% of the people you see every day.

>Has nothing, so has nothing to lose

Go crazy and see if it makes life any better. You're going to kill yourself anyway. I went crazy after depressiom and people respect me now because I just say whatever shit is on my mind without care for the consequence, it comes off as dominant and masculine. Now I'm too happy to want to kill myself.

Also, pretty much every option of suicide has the potential to go very wrong and leave you in an even worse position. Imagine you choose to jump off a tall parking lot and you fall on someone, they break most of the fall, and you survive but kill them. That's you in a padded cell for the foreseeable future. There was even that guy who tried to kill himself with a shotgun to the face and survived. He's currently getting his face rebuilt.

You guys just really need to get out of the mindset of this being an option before you end up as a vegetable for the rest of your life with a fully functional mind but unable to move any part of your body.

I'm moreso less looking for support and just trying to figure out what's best: Painless, fast, or unknown/unseen? And how can I prevent a ripple affect or guilt?

Look, it isn't that life is bad for me. I've got a place that I can call home. It's that I'm degenerate, and I've done some things that don't rest well with me. There are people who are dead because of me right now, and no one cares. I'm not a murderer, I'm just an asshole, and if "an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth" holds any legitimacy, then I have to confess that I don't know how to kill myself twice.

I also know though that I'm not a prodigy, I'm not anything great. I'm not above average in any particular thing. Maybe I can just join the military or get a job, save money, and move; but it isn't necessarily the quality of life that gets me. It's who I am.

end it and it will be harder for you in the next life.

Remember when Mr Kruger from Seinfeld shot himself in the head with a shotgun and called 911?

m.liveleak.com/view?i=dbe_1329944541

If you didn't want support, Google how to kill yourself and fuck off

>The confusion this statement causes.

Military is a great choice. It's holding me up. What are you most involved in, what kind of job do you prefer?

People can change. People have done a lot, lot worse than you and go on to be good people with good lives. There's a reason why suicide has been considered taboo in almost every culture for thousands of years. I know we're on Sup Forums and the bigger picture of life is not something many people here want to consider but you really have to imagine the possible ramifications of doing this on a deeper level than how it might affect people around you. Right now you sound set on doing it and you're not willing to consider anything else but man, for fuck sake, snap out of it. There's ways to fix this. You just have to at least try.

>> There's blood on my hands.
I think it will be nothing compared to fags that lurk here .
>> I don't have a car
I failed to achieve getting a drivers license,
but home learned myself to be 3D artist and make money that way and can just repeat it.
>> I do have family members and someone I've been talking to that dont care
Your family members probably want you to leave your house, and its the best thing to do ( they love you, after all )
And leaving the town would be still the best thing because thats what normalfag websites say, but its true.

Point being

I graduated from a Career and Tech school for Automotive technologies, but honestly even after that I don't know shit nor have any interest regarding cars.
Being NEET isn't the main concern. I wanted to get some dirt out there because I know there are legit people here who believe NEET should kill themselves. I can get a job.

I've decided. I don't want to get emotional and talk about the honest reasons about why I want to die, I've either got a mental illness or have legitimately convinced myself of a serious need to die and I need to execute it.

Cutting the bullshit, again, please, I just want to know what approach is the best approach. Painless may be nice, but methods via O2 displacement would leave a gross corpse in an inconvenient and shocking location. Quick might be good enough, but I'm a pussy for pain (even though I'm a regular blood donor and have been through some trauma), and I don't want to fuck someone else up and not even get a quick and painless death out of it. I need advice regarding how to go about ending it.

Watch "Adolf Hitler- The greatest story never told" it gives some a purpose in life

>I need to kill myself because I want to kill myself

Sweet logic bro

Could you please explain the blood on your hands part vaguely? Are you under some tremendous guilt?

Before killing yourself do a shit ton of drugs; it will be a really fun experience! Meth is the best; maybe Crystal meth is the best type of meth.

>As someone who has attempted suicide as soon [as you] kick the chair, jump , swallow the pills, you WILL regret it. Don't do it man.

Don't do it at your parents you fkn faggot, leave the house and go somewhere where no one would find you then end it painlessly.
Good luck and goodbye.

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem