Women in Combat Roles

Sup Forums, What do you think of putting women on the front lines?

Personally I think it's a horrible idea because women are already inherently weaker than men in every way so if a towelhead gets any where near one of them they're fucked.
Then you have to worry about the white knights in the army putting the women above the mission and morale would go down horribly if one of the women got captured, raped and beheaded.

dude that webm lmao

I'm for robots on the front lines.
Robots with self-destruct mechanisms.

So when they are captured and beheaded they explode taking out our enemies.

I think guys trying to be chivalrous is more of a problem. Guys would protect the girl no matter what. Reports of sexual assault will go up. If a woman got captured, the military men would do anything possible to rescue her, like Jessica Lynch.

those that do end up on or near the front are usually going to be on radio watch or guard duty of some kind. Front line leadership is not retarded.

>QTE game where a black womyn who need no man fights off 2 men at the same time

what fucking garbage is this

They are if they put women out there in any way, women have a big effect on group dynamics no matter where you are, civilian or military, and they have special requirements

Uncharted 4

i countries should let women enlist but after mandatory testosterone injections. why? better stamina,muscle building and endurance and probably less bitching that should even the odds in a combat situation. Whats that? they wont be able to reproduce? Well why join a sector of the military that might get you killed on duty if you have kids to make or feed in the first place?

What the fuck? She has literally no muscle and she is beating the shit out of a guy who spends 100% of his life murdering people and stealing shit? I thought this game was supposed to be good?

Women in infantry is a horrible idea. I'm female and kickbox and can generally beat my opponent unless they're some turbo-dyke nigress. But I sparred with a guy one time and got hit in the face once, just once, and it was like someone threw cold water on my brain. They hit way harder. So there is definite strength differences. Besides, only like 5% of women can complete the standard fitness tests for males. It's just ridiculous.

>They are if they put women out there in any way
the front line leadership gets retarded?

Listen, you niggers do not know. They were already out there with the US military, attached to grunts, like doghandlers and the lioness program.

Yes, it's stupid. Does it destroy unit cohesion? Not at all actually.

In the case of the infantry, there's plenty of bitch positions/billets the unfit fill. It is stupid, but it's not unworkable.

turbodykes will fit in just fine.

If they can keep up with the men and pass the same tests as they do, then yes.

Depends on the individual. A two meter tall Amazonia would be ok. A petite 160 cm girl, not so ok.

If there has to be female infantry, they should be in designated female units.

Amber???

>they were already out there

And doing poorly

>does it destroy unit cohesion

It undeniable effects it cunt, anytime a woman is with a group of men they will act differently, when women are in a squad commanders won't be able to look at a group and pick out anyone for the job, now they have to think about what tasks are going to be possible for the women to complete while men will always get the hardest jobs

They'll just sit around low risk bases poised as guards wouldn't they?

>if they can keep up with the men and pass the same tests

They can't keep up even if they pass the same test, look at any study on the effectiveness of women in the military and they are considerably slower at almost every task

Isn't that what happens anyway?

When the First Gulf War happened, Army females had a 41% pregnancy rate.

Theres probably some who do pass the tests tho.

Keep those and fire the the rest, or put them in non combat/administrative roles.

Sauce?

Are you kidding me ?! /please read in shrill virgin voice/

I literally don't understand why were they given that much money? The only logical reason is the women being paid because the military was incompetent in knowing these women are INCOMPETANT as soldiers yet they were told they're physically fit enough which lead them to develop injuries just by marching.

To me it seems like the military deserved that fine due to recruiting recruits that are physically incompetant to even be a recruit.

Women are incapable of handling office jobs as well as men are.

Sure there are some that pass the test, but they still can't keep up with the men who pass those test

When women are trying to meet the male standard their goal is to pass the minimum requirement and that is about as far as they will be able to progress, for men the bare minimum is only the starting line

WebMD related, this girl was the first woman ever to pass this hike and it put her in the hospital for two weeks when men were casually completing the march

The goal wasn't the finish lime for the men, for them it was to get to the finish line and be ready for combat, for her it was to get to the finish line without being on disability for the rest of her life

no way. all the women i've trained/trained with in my 9 years in the infantry tells me not only no, but fuck no

Women live 10 years longer than men. TO correct this imbalance, we need to have ONLY women in combat positions. Preferably, the ugly, fat ones with liberal arts degrees. Strong enough to pull a trigger, and strong enough to be killed. Draft them, and send them to exterminate Africa's population. One all niggers have been killed, if any of the female draftees are still alive, send them to kill sand niggers.
Repeat until all fat, ugly, loudmouthed retarded women have been expunged.

Was that a Trump rally?

well, at least she showed grit. make her a clerk

The problem with women on the front lines is that they aren't held to the same standard as men. They reduce the requirements so more will pace and they'll hit their gender quota. Realistically it should be one standard, and any woman who meets it has earned their place to be treated as just another soldier.

>I literally don't understand why were they given that much money?

Because they're women. No other reason. Men with life-changing shrapnel injuries have recieved less than that after tours in Afghanistan, I know a guy who ended up with a couple of grams of metal and grit lodged behind his knee that got about 15 grand for it.

I'm not saying they're a reflection on their entire gender but the fact remains that men wouldn't have been awarded anything close to that.

What those women likely got was stress fractures, a painful but temporary condition that plagues soldiers of both genders (in particular infantry recruits, which the government is now wanting to open to women) and usually just requires a couple of months of physio before returning to normal service.

The fact it took five years implies they just kept crying until the payment was upped to their liking.

They should be frontline spies and assassins dressed as prostitutes, infiltrating, assassinating. Emotional manipulation, backstabbing and subversion is their talent not physical grunt work.

We should not ever sacrifice efficiency for the sake of equality in any field anywhere in the entire world, even in ones that don't matter.

>Showed grit

She's playing it up for sympathy. Genuinely exhausted people do not act like that, she's dropping to her hands and knees, which means she's still coordinated and cognizant. Reinforced by the fact she's waited until she's got an audience for this little piece of theatre so she'll get the maximum number of people talking about 'how brave' she was.

If she was as utterly spent as she's trying to make out, she'd fall sideways or flat on her face and wouldn't put out her hands. I've seen someone genuinely collapse from exhaustion and he smashed all his front teeth out on his LMG and fucking stayed down.

Hmm. Maybe they just be guards on the base or something then.

I thought that would at least a couple that could keep up normally

Gary STRONK

I think my grammar has become increasingly shit since discovering Sup Forums...

Dumb idea, especially if a great war happens.

Women should breed, not fight.

>Its ok achmed you be da sweden now

They wouldn't make good spies either. Most actual spies are just insiders already a part of the demographic, basically just criminal informants who answer to CIA officers for rewards like amnesty.
Tossing some Yankee bimbos in hijabs with sloppily studied Slimespeak and Quran into the population, you may as well strip them nude and sell directly to the slave market.

Plus, women are the type who when trying to break in a horse let themselves be rode if you get me. There will just be more trigger media stories of fem soldiers converting to ISIS because they "grew so attached after so much time". Stockholm's a bitch.

I fought with women in Syria and I have to say they aren't particularly good. Some of them aren't terrible but generally they are not of much use. Scare easily on guard duty, can't shoot, there are obvious problems when you are on the front for weeks with them.

Two examples I'll give.

>On the Road to Raqqa(pic related)
>Kurd-bro Zardesh steps on mine and dies
>Girls don't care
>10 minutes later cute YPJ girl blown up by mine
>crying carrying on general sadness
>chubby YPJ girl breaks my spoon during hissyfit
>only fucking spoon I had, spend a week eating with hands like a kurd

Second example

>Battle of Abdul Aziz mountain
>YPJ girls everywhere
>taking the town on foot
>ISIS in front of us
>shots start ringing over our heads from behind
>almost shit pants, look behind
>kurdbro commander is screaming at YPJ girls for almost killing us

Some of them have tons of guts, but generally it is a bad idea.

Once we have powered armor I predict that will be one place where female combat troops might have a role. Due to their generally smaller stature women will be able to fit into smaller suits, which will aid with the whole power to weight problem that early forms of powered armor are virtually guaranteed to have. Plus it will be "safer" in their armor and require less physical athleticism from the user (being powered and all). Not to mention, having a high-value equipped female centerpiece in a squad will naturally make the men more willing to protect the expensive bit of hardware.

But i'm no nostradamus.

The clip left out the part where a man taking the test casually walks right past her to the finish line.

Whenever someone’s talking to me about gender differences, I ask them to estimate–in their own words–the difference between male and female grip strength. Are the distributions about the same? Are they different? How different?

I like this question because it’s an easily understood topic that everyone has some experience with, and there’s no obvious moral overtone. Who cares how much grip strength you have, anyway?

Most people I’ve asked say that there is no difference on average [!] or that men have a slight edge. When I tell them that the distributions are in fact almost non-overlapping, they are always surprised.

What about socialization, they then ask. (Please, please god let it be socialization!) So you can go on to compare non-trained men to women athletes in sports like handball and judo, where grip strength is at a premium. This improves the female mean, but does not make much of a dent against the male grouping. The 75th percentile for women athletes is below the 25th percentile for untrained men, and the strongest woman athlete in a sample of sixty is barely at the level of the median man.

Now, my interlocutors are all smart people who have gone to four-year college or universities, institutions that are supposed to equip them with critical thinking skills and at least the rudiments of a scientific education. And yet they reliably swing and miss on this question. What’s weirder, they’re probably the only group of human beings in world history that can be relied on to get it wrong. If you asked medieval peasants the same question, they’d laugh in your face and tell you that you were being ridiculous.

(Hand-grip strength of young men, women and highly trained female athletes. Leyk, D; Gorges, W; Ridder, D; Wunderlich, M; Rüther, T; et al. European Journal of Applied Physiology99.4 (Mar 2007): 415-21.)

I've been serving with some women in the army.

It all goes down to what training they get. I remember one time when i got really impressed

>be on recon mission (exercise)
>walking up and down the hill for a whole night and making ambushes
>group gets separated by one point
>teamleader tries to rally the group over radio at a randevou
>she whispers in the mic that she cant move
>teamleader gets frustraded and tells her that "i dont give a fuck about you, get your fucking equipment over here, NOW!"
>she arrives at the randevou
>we walk back to the top of the mountain to get debriefed and sent out for a new mission

>one day later
>mission is over
>she goes to the doctor
>leaves with a cascet
>she've been broken her leg in two places
>mfw she still went back up that hill with over 40kg equipment and a machinegun

This story is from when i went in nco training. My english is very bad, and i dont know the correct military grammar on all words.

Doesen't matter if its a women or man, it all goes down to training. Altough a man have a easier path if one wants to become a soldier.

>Doesen't matter if its a women or man
Sorry Sven, but you're wrong, even your own story proves you're wrong

>break your leg from carrying 40kg

Wow, that's fucking pathetic. I can squat 130kg easily (and that's not even that heavy) and this woman breaks her leg carrying 40kg? Sad!

Why would sweden need an army? I thought sweden belongs to the world and not swedes. Why would you need rifles and tanks when you have diversity?

Training doesn't mean shit once you start getting shot at. Noncombatant detected.

Yeah if there's one place that absolutely can't have reduced effectiveness just because the requirements are dropped it's the military. It's really stupid if they actually do that

>Manlets

We didnt walk all night. At that ambush where she broke her leg, one of the vehicles we fired upon slammed the brake and started return fire to us. Thats a reason why we got separated. As you might know, you dont walk away from that. You crawl, jump and stumple from it, and especially at night. She didnt break her legs from the weight.

>Training doesn't mean shit once you start getting shot at
That might be the dumpest thing anyone has ever posted.

Didn't read the thread so not sure if someone brought it up, but:

The training is important, yes. However, the dynamics of men and women serving together gets fucked up when you take into account the female body. For sanitary reasons as well as protection, when a female is dealing with her period once a month, not only is that something that can hinder a mission but also can leave her and her group susceptible to disease and enemies.

Also, the issue of rape comes into play - not only within the group serving with the female, but also if an enemy gets ahold of you. God forbid if there is in house drama or if she gets pregnant...there are just some real issues.

I sell cars, and I have learned that there is a butt for every seat. I think females can contribute in ways never before seen during a wartime effort...but on the front lines, it gets iffy and I am not saying that because I think they are incapable of producing, but because of what I mentioned above.

From what I understand the American military bases are already flooded with steroids and performance enhancing drugs like adderall

If you are a coward you will freeze up, how people perform in training means nothing as compared to combat.

But wait tell me more about combat

it is a Jewish trick. if we send women to war to die then we will reproduce even slower than the mudslimes.it's a way to hasten the death of the white race

I'll start with a lot smaller percentage of women than men can meet the requirements than me, but I'm just talking about the women that DO meet the basic requirements and want to be there.

Your first reason doesn't make any sense user. Seriously. Modern combat isn't about musclepower it's about firepower and women are fine at that. They have difficulty carrying packs as heavy as men do but that's not actually a military necessity or a fair test when they are obviously smaller. The packs can be lightened and in fact good arguments have been made for doing so well before women in the military became a thing, so a little flexibility there is not a huge concern.

BUT your second reason is unfortunately insightful. Particularly the white-knight aspect of it.

For that reason I'm against integrated combat units.

All female combat units can be quite effective. Look at the Kurds.

Would you read the fucking thread god damn it I fought with Kurdish girls.

>keeps pointing the gun at herself

I can't stop cringing in horror.

>they survive
>Syria becomes the Hambeast Dyke Republic of Social Justice
>they have killed and consumed enemies from the Congo to Pakistan
>they have discovered manflesh
>orcs are real

Please tell me a bitch position in the infantry. No your bottom position for a big gay grunt last night does not count.

Awful idea,even if they pass the physical tests it doesnt matter for shit,having your women on the field brings too many risks,a bunch of which you have mentioned,nobody cares if your soldiers get beheaded or tortured but if it's a woman not only will it be used against you to slander your army but it will also deal a moral blow and even instill fear in other female soldiers,you're giving your enemy a deadly weapon to use against you,i think they're fine as backline roles for logestics,medical support etc but on the frontline no way in hell,you have to be a massive cuckbag to be ok with having your women fight and die on the frontline for you.

Yeah your criticism sounded very mild compared to what I've heard about their *men* in particular. Face it they're middle-eastern militia, not professional soldiers, and their overall performance really has not sucked for what they are.

>just keeps pointing the gun in her face
>looking right in the fucking barrel

I was really worried this was going to take a dark turn holy shit.

It would cost billions of dollars, but it would be worth it.

Well yeah in general they are all somewhat inferior, but the women more so than the men for obvious reasons.

How far was the march?

>recon mission
>40kg equipment + machinegun
WTF Sweden, that's not how you do a recon mission.

>Modern combat isn't about musclepower it's about firepower and women are fine at that.

Your firepower is what you carried into the fight.

>They have difficulty carrying packs as heavy as men do but that's not actually a military necessity

I'm sure every military does on the planet does that just for fun then.

>or a fair test when they are obviously smaller.

War isn't fair.

If you freeze up in training, you are probably going to do that in combat.

If you dont, you may not freeze up in combat.

Tell me more about how many battles you fought and all the ribbons you've earned.

>5'6
>130 pounds
AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA. AMERICANS ARE MAKING FEMALE DWARFS FIGHT FOR THEM. TOP KEK
>NOT ONLY DO PULL UPS
AW GAWD, FUCKING PUL UPS. HOW HARD. When did world's most well funded army become a joke?

If you're suppose to be out for weeks without supplies, yes it is. Altough we always hid most of the gears far back before going into combat.

No amount of willpower will ever matter if you cannot carrying such a measly amount of weight and not break.

American reading comprehension

how about sending women with aids?

IT was EFMB so i think it was 18k

>Modern combat isn't about muscle it's about firepower and women are fine at that

See the marine corps study on integrated units. Women are shit with weapons. I was army infantry, and everytime we would be tasked to supervise and coach the marksmanship for a non-combat unit with females, the women couldn't shoot for shit.

Lightening their packs would mean restricting their ability to carry mission critical equipment. You say it's not a huge concern, but what gear exactly can just be dropped with no issue? Fuck the ammo, the batteries, the radios, the MREs, the medical shit, sleeping bags, entrenching tools, explosives, signaling equipment, etc etc etc.

Even outside of the emotional dynamics with men and inability to meet physical standards, women aren't up to task.

It's just as cultural as it is physiological. Little girls don't play with guns or play video games with guns as often. They don't romanticize battle and strength. The biggest problem we had with teaching females to shoot was they literally couldn't understand the concept of the M-68 red dot CCO. It is literally just a tube with a red dot in the middle for the optic. Questions such as "but which part of the thing is the red part supposed to be pointing at" stick in my mind.

I was a guard leg unit and we did two recon missions. My load out was over 200lbs or 90kg. I don't think you understand how much bodyarmor, machinegun, ammo, food, water, and a fire axe weights.

I weighted less than 150lbs, or 68kg during that time.

In what time? Was it a fast march?

I have never been more positive of anything in my life than that you have never been shot at.

Supply
S1
Designated testicle deflater
All officer positions under light Colonel

Why do high-budget games always have to be so blue-pilled?

Women robots who explode out aids when beheaded?

ITT armchair warriors circlejerking about muh military. But I can´t blame you, would have gone there too if my intellect would only suffice for a liberal arts degree. STEM master race checking in of course.

inb4 butthurt low-IQ scum

>Your firepower is what you carried into the fight.

You ever worn one of those packs? You know what's in there? I'll give you a hint, most of it is not firepower. There are several things I'd cut out before the ammunition.

And I've known too many women that picked up the whole aim, breath, squeeze thing the very first try and too many men fixated on spray and pray no matter how much training they get to think that how much ammo you can carry is the most important thing.

>I'm sure every military does on the planet does that just for fun then.

No, supplies are very important. Some of that stuff is actually MORE important than the ammo. Water for instance. Dehydrated soldier is not effective soldier.

But that doesn't mean you can't lighten it a bit. Typically they pack 3 days worth of supplies. How many missions really require each soldier be totally self-sufficient for 3 days?

Just cutting that down to 2 days for female units would resolve the entire problem with very little downside. Remember it's not a choice between female units and male units - you have the male units already, do you want to the females or don't you?

why not?

She's a black woman, she probably has more testosterone than both those white men combined.

Video games are part of The Nose Folk world order condition program.

If they follow every standard, truly everyone one exactly then it is fine.

But politics will not allow it so it is doa

Infantry machine gunner here.

When a woman can hike 20 miles with a 55 lb pack, 30 lb flak, 50 lbs of ammo and a 27 lb MMG I'll be all for it.

I think it's a great idea, for any country we might go to war with.

I like how the guy on the table getting beat waits like a gentleman for the woman to 1PKO the guy behind her, then puts his head in the way of her fist for the final blow.

>a fire axe

What fucking MOS are you that you're in the field with a fucking FIRE AXE on a god damn RECON MISSION.

Are you reconning a fireman's convention?

Did some lumberjacks enlist you to their merry band?

>except for the probability of hit & near miss with the M4
yeah that's because it's now 100% shit. fucking government, ruined a perfectly good weapons platform, again

Shouldn't your assistant be carrying the ammo?

IDK i think the standard is 4 hours.

>bitch position in the infantry

HQ company

All women, even black women have significantly lower test than even asian men.

Hard to believe, given the disparities between a nigress and and asian man.