Listen up, WHITE "men". Or should i call you "boys"?

Listen up, WHITE "men". Or should i call you "boys"?

Have you ever given thought about why you seemingly have to work harder on your physique and your skills, to attain us white girls? It's because most, if not all of the time, that's all you have to fall back on.

You complain, "wah wah wah, girls want a man who looks like a Greek god, she won't settle for my flabby virgin body, she wants someone who can offer financial stability" and the absolute most important factor is ALWAYS left out.

THE SIZE OF YOUR penis.

Imagine the disappointment on our face when we realise we're either (a) not going to get off at all, or (b) not going to get off but have to FAKE getting off, the moment you drop your trousers to reveal your laughable white micro-penis. Imagine the despair we white girls feel as we have to settle for either a life filled with regret, or a life filled with lies as we find compatible sexual partners outside the relationship, who CAN get us off (BLACK MEN)

And you think being a man is tough. You weak-willed cretins.

P.S. the "average" penis size of white "men" is about 6 inches, That's too short.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PgoaAqfU_lc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your pretty ugly OP good job have fun being a single mother

This is why your disgusting loose flaps are inferior to tight perfect Asian snatch.
>learn2kegel cunt

I'm black and I can assure you no black men that i know (that includes me) would want to have sex with you not because you're a guy pretending a to be a woman but you're guy pretending to be a ugly woman

no

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
DIE FAGGOT

eww, black men? what are you a fucking coon lover? dont you know they will sell you in a heartbeat for sum good ol' crack?

Male or female in the pic?

P.S. woman don't like black men more then wite man. In fact white woman would rather be together with a white man then a black man. When a woman is tpgether with a black man its because she thinks hes more handsome

boy

t. a virgin white boi

LMAO, most bitches can't handle a decent sized cock anyway. Besides, who cares what cumdumpsters want?

male complexion but can't see an adams apple, cant tell tbh

Cute grill

>cute

She is though

Black, white we just want to dump a load. Thank you for your service

>grill

Are you guys serious? How fucking retarded do you have to be to think op is real?

youtube.com/watch?v=PgoaAqfU_lc

i love eliza

It is approaching summer after all..

same

Jewish boy gets scammed in desuarchives
Topkek

bait?

Six inches is too short? Well Shit...

Bait AF, but just to lay it out, in white, yeah I work hard at my job (because anhard days work feels really good, happy to work hard to earn my money)
I work hard on my body because that also makes me feel good and healthy. I have a white fork friend, and a white 7 and a half inch cock, which pleases said missis. After all this I still have never cried and whined about anything. Life's hard, but your income is your out put. Simple really.

looks like a boy

Jew nigger thread

>virgins still posting this brainwash type shit
You're fucking peoples minds up dude stop pretending to be a girl and get off the wifi at school kiddo.

Honestly thought you were a dude until I read your post

Is it summer already?

kek

If you don't sage this, you're a wretch

ikr, i thought 5 inches was big

SAGE IN ALL FIELDS

Solid 5/7

ANONS, FOR YOUR OWN SAKE, I IMPLORE YOU! STOP:

a) falling for obvious bait
b) not recognizing Eliza threads

Why should any man work for a whore like you?
When you bend over for any nigger who asks?
We have already given up on you.
We have asian girls instead, much better.
Have fun being a single mom living off social security and begging and being a nigger whore.

Jesus fucking christ. You cunts are all about preservation of the white race, yet you make insecure white males suicidal with this bullshit social engineering. You're not turning them against blacks, you're turning them against themselves and then to the grave. It's fucking pathetic.

>We have asian girls instead, much better.

REPLY ON SNAPCHAT SLUT

Those are some of the ugliest babies I've ever seen.

>We have asian girls instead, much better.

Why the fuck are people responding to this seriously. Everytime i open Sup Forums and the browser goes to Sup Forums I am swiftly reminded of how disappointing and shitty this board has become. What the fuck happened.

That mentality is just setting yourself up to never get laid lmao

Someone find Ops location

>we
what did he mean by this?

Never met a girl who liked a dick bigger than 7 inches at the most. They've all said it's uncomfortable and not really pleasurable.

>Never met a girl
Should've stop right there

Protip: there are no black people on b.

These are pol tards trying to make you think there are black people and that they would post this. Since racism.

Hi everyone.

Since most of you don't know, women don't orgasm from being "filled". As a matter of fact, much more than 5-7 inches would push into the cervix and hurt considerably.

The sensation of penetration is mostly felt around the entrance of the vagina. Girth is therefore much more important than considerable length.

If a woman claims only black men can satisfy her, than it's a psychological thing, like gay size queens. They're more getting off on the taboo than the sensation.

> Or should i call you "boys"?
stopped reading after that.
im 30, own my own home, pay all my bills, support my wife and 3 children and work full time.
1/10 for making me reply

Nigga if you that old you know white girls and black guys are not on fucking Sup Forums. Grow up he rest of the way.

Why is Eliza so perfect?

my bad fam, forgot where i was for a moment.
heres a picture of a hot white grill for correcting me.

It is now

>Worshiping a filthy Camwhore.

You are all the cancer that killed Sup Forums.

You ever wonder where these copypastas come from?

it's always summer when you're neet

Summer will come

Still found a mouth to put it in though

tits or gtfo ?

Aaaahh another penis size thread... This is why I learned to eat pussy like a champ

looks like the part where Quaid was subjected to direct contact with the atmosphere on Mars

>He went and clicked comment after comment to make le epic meme joke.

Horses have larger dick than me and I don't complain. Or feel worse than any other animal with big dick. I know it is bait and probably writen by some white guy for fun but still... some women want to fuck with animals... who am I to deny them that? I will just focus on those who have a little more dignity than that. And please reply that negros are not animals.

Old picture of me

>comment
You, too, are responsible for the death of Sup Forums.

That's why men - probably white men not living in filth and dirt floors - invented broom handles, missy snarkypants. I think mother's just rely on their long dicks to move the trash on the floor around.

Hopefully some white boy will rustle your wanton berries with one.

what the fuck is that thing ?

i think i saw it in Doom 3

I know /mate/.been here since 06 and it's lost its vitality for OC that dominates, whether that OC was meme, social, horror, thinking. such a shame

i can still fist you if my penis is too small for you .

This is why Italian race = master race
>actually fucking attractive
>real penis
>not niggers

I kekked pretty hard at the getting off thing. It's adorable that women assume we care about them getting off. Women are just cum traps. Nothing more, nothing less.

Being a white woman is racist against black trans entities! YOU ARE A RACIST HITLER TRUMPET JUST FOR BEING BORN SAY YOUR SORRY!!!1!!!1!!!

post her soles

Its me who i care about getting off only. Low bait fag

>Have you ever given thought about why you seemingly have to work harder on your physique and your skills, to attain us white girls?

No. It's obvious. You want the best breading material, and try to be as discriminating as possible in getting it. If you're not dating a rich, popular and in shape man, it's because another female already got that man before you could.

Remember when Bobby Baccalac died, and Janice Soprano moved in on him, and chased away her rivals? It's like that.

damn straight
lovely soft soles

Sounds like something a white man would say

they look perfect

>i stepped on a LEGO
I would fucking worship her feet until they are healed