Which body looks better and why?

Which body looks better and why?

Hard to tell since they're both wearing bikinis that fuck up how their tits look

both are chubby american degenerates

right is slightly hotter because less lumps and more fortunate bikini top

Left is much fitter.

Do you consider the left one as chubby?

Middle

a tiny bit less than right, but they've both got lazy couch-asses

Left. Her body is fitter, and her torso is more in proportion than the one on the right.

the one in the middle

because I'm gay

Left is not chubby. Right is straight up fat.

Wow those are some shit bodies

>fat

Left, obviously. More fit, less fat.

Last happy nigger with a bell pepper

>Left is not chubby

you have got to be joking

Come on, she isn't chubby. Where do you see her extra pounds then?

Left is way better

you're an actual retard

Right. I enjoy the shape of her midsection.

dude she can't even separate her thighs
absolute burger muncher youtube watcher couch-sitting dead weight

arms and torso are screaming FAT

They both look like gross, sub-european scum that smell like olive oil and humidity

Post more of right

That Reddit reaction face tho

Thats my pops. A shining beacon from a better time.

TIL humidity has a smell

Dude, look at her abs, hip bones, shoulders, jaw line. Not fat.

Typical example of bitchs who make 0 effort and stopped all physical activities after highschool.
Of course, unless a young girl is totally ugly and utterly disgusting, she will always meet some men trying to seduce her... so these bitchs can still keep this attitude for a few years before being outdated and unfuckable.

Funniest thing is that they most likely think they're still hot and fit because their bellies are not oversized yet, though their whole bodies are totally flabby and gross.

In other words, none, I would rather masturbate.

Yeah, they're both skinny-fat. Not fat in the traditional sense, but it's obvious that they aren't familiar with the inside of a gym. That's a bad sign for future prospects - when their metabolism slows they're going to be trolls.

Also very much this, except I'd still fuck them before they turned totally to shit.

hnng

more

They're about on par. Gimme ass shot to break the tie.

As you said, an average uninteristing and out of shaped young woman already get hit on frequently.

So imagine how many guys are desperately trying their best to fuck the girl of your pic...
unless you are a celebrity, a 9/10, or a rich man, there is a 0% probability you will ever fuck one of these cuties.

>the right looks hotter
Are you blind? The right:
>love handles
>no abs
>lower gut fat
>pear shaped
>tiny titties
>cellulite legs
>fat armpits
>fat neck under chin
Are you blind?

Lol what? Neither of these girls are that great looking. I've had gf's better looking than these two and I'm no Chad. These girls are certainly attainable as long as you aren't ugly and or autismo

Right is better.

Young and cute face.
0/10 body.

I would lay her down with a blanket on her body and leave a small space near her pussy.

Talking about the teen cutie of his picture (not OP).
She is a 18-20yo girl with 9/10 face and 10/10 body. 99.9% of men will never come close to fuck such a girl.

>18-20yo girl
more like 14-15
12-13 on the older picture

not the guy you're responding to but left is built like a man.

12yo with B/C cup tits ?
14yo being over 60kg and having such a bubble muscular ass ?

Girls take picture with advantageous light which make them look younger.

12-13 year-old yes, she's flat as a board in the right picture. no idea where you see B/C cups.

14-15 on the left pic, look at her facial features and that young teen hairline.
i'm willing to consider 16 years, but nowhere near 18-20.

Left. Both will be obese in 10 years. Right will probably be morbid obse. They are borderline hot just because they are fresh meat.
But within 2 years they SEVERELY want to put themselves together. Right in paricular. Her skinn is already starting to show the sign of fat underneath.
That said i would proudly rape the shit out of them both. But left is at a great advantage over right in regards to overall fitness.

in the end i don't care how old she is. i recognize i could be turned out by any girl having reached puberty and with some ass & tits.

but her +60kg weight, the fact she is not any taller in the second picture, the fact she has B cup tits in her first picture (look closer), her insane muscular ass in the second pic, all make me think the girl is definitely at least 17yo and most likely over 18yo, no matter how cute and youthful her face looks.

>not any taller

she's about half a head taller in the later pic

In 2/3 years, these girls will be married to a poor unlucky man.
Then their physiques will turn from sub-par to total shit.

And new fresh youthful bitchs will repeat the cycle.

right
she got hips

lol