F U C K E D

F U C K E D

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/817579925771341825?lang=en
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/12/16/russians-also-tried-hack-republican-national-committee-failed/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get bent. All admins have back channels including Obama. Go away Shillary

good riddance

It's fascinating how everything trump does is no big deal but Hillaries mails are the dawn of Western civilization.

Still want to bang him.

Maybe, but even so why lie about the meeting? Why continue to deny it? Especially when the campaign has been accused of colluding with Russia

That's because trumps supporters want to be cucked by trump.

GODLY QUADS.

Good thing we don't have Hillary in office otherwise there would be scandal after scandal with constant lawsuits against her and talks of collusion with our enemies. Finally a President we can be proud of.

Undisclosed meetings discussing secret back channels that he "doesn't recall"? Confirmed fucked

You posted this yesterday and got btfo

say "eye" then spell cup.

>implying Trump chuds have any defense beyond "he a gud boi, he dindu nuffin"

These "scandals" are manufactured by the liberal media.

Who?

should have been sanders vs kasich. then we could go back to thinking politics is for nerds.

No crime had been committed

Exactly..funny when Russia denies collusion charges everyone thinks they are lying...when one of them gives a story that might harm Trump all of a sudden it is newsworthy lol. You can't make this shit up. In fact you can never ever again really trust the news in this country. News reports are now taken straight from the opinion section and put on the front page as BREAKING NEWS.

>btfo
Uh huh. Did everyone stand up and start clapping when you totally rekt OP?

Knowingly falsifying or concealing information on a SF-86 questionnaire is a felony, punishable by up to five years in prison

ever think they're just naive and got taken advantage of by professional government people who pretended to be nice to them?

The deadest eyes in Washington. He has to go.

that's TBD shit-for-brains

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/817579925771341825?lang=en

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/12/16/russians-also-tried-hack-republican-national-committee-failed/

That's because it isn't really about Trump being a good president. Those supporters that defend literally every ridiculous thing he does, seemingly without any sort of critical thought, do so because they see themselves in him. For years they've had to sit and listen to politicians talk in fancy college words that they don't understand about very complex issues that they don't have the ability to pay attention to. In Trump, these people see what appears to someone "telling it like it is" because his constant self promotion and gross oversimplification of complex issues are the same tactics that they use in their everyday lives.
To them, every issue is simple: Why have all the jobs dried up in your town? "The FEDERAL GOVERNMENT and their TAXES!"
Why is it so hard for those in poverty to pull themselves out? "Because they're all lazy NIGGERS!" Why did you get all those girls pregnant and then refuse to take care of the children? "Because I'm Alpha as FUCK! Also, this is AMERICA! Go back you where you came from!" etc. etc.
So while they think Trump is here to finally validate their extremely simplistic worldview, and indeed "Make America Great Again", they will completely ignore or rationalize actions that would make them furious if done by anyone else. The end result is that we have a huge group of idiots who would gladly sit back and watch as Trump and his team enrich themselves at their expense, ruin our relationships with our allies while simultaneously assisting our enemies, repeal worker protections and laws that encourage businesses to stay in the U.S., and just generally make life miserable for everyone but the mindless evangelicals and the super rich, and they'll look you in the eye and tell you that he's a great president as the country burns. He could literally rape a baby on the oval office desk while signing a treaty giving Russia all of our Nuclear weapons and they would find some way to defend it.

Basically it's Dubya 2.0

This

Calling it now, the entire White House is going to pile onto this Jew

The naive little boy, thinking white elites have his back.

His little brother is way sexier

>These "scandals" are manufactured by the liberal media.
white water
benghazi
travel gate
monica lewinsky
email scandal

yeah, I guess we forgot about all the clinton scandals the media covered ad nausea um .

I'm no fan of the clintons but i'm not a trump cuck either. its nice to be able to look at things objectively with out being blinded by ideology.
you should try it

It's all about group loyalty now. Not nation, not politics, not even ideology anymore. It's all "us" versus "them" now.

I see no way to avoid a civil war now. A few million Americans will die soon - at the hands of a few million other Americans.
It's an amusing coincidence that this war will include some elements in common with Titors war.

>No crime had been committed
its not always about the crime. its shady sleazy politics at the very least

i bet you'd feel differently of it were Obama or Hillary

so much for draining the swamp huh?

technically no crime had been committed when hillary had an email server in her home. doesnt mean its ok..

>technically no crime had been committed when hillary had an email server in her home.

yeah but it was hillary so its the worst thing that could have ever happened to the world.

Wasted by a faggot

Deflecion that has no bearing on what is currently going on while stating 'I don't support the orangutan, but...'

Typical Trumptard detected.

Got to admit, I voted for Trump, but now that I've seen what a mess his presidency has been, I'm all for impeachment. I'm willing to admit I've made a terrible mistake, and so should the rest of you.

get on board now.

looks like kushner is going to have a back channel opened up in prison

Sure you did. Only ignorant shit libs who have no understanding of the law are screaming about impeachment.

I'd eat her and the brats.

Not even close. Much worse.

Actually a crime was commited as well as when 30k emails were deleted under subpoena.

Well no, a crime was commited.

Those were actually scandals. Clinton was impeached for one.

nope, she would have been tried and convicted if a crime had been committed.

no, a crime was not committed. do you not understand "innocent until proven guilty" or do you just hate america?

This is why you continue to lose elections. You are so out of touch wirjb reality.

just remember this post 2 years from now after the midterm elections have happened. its like a pendulum.

Dubya was a good President. Then Iraq war was a success until the Obama pullout led to the rise of ISIS.

You know the president doesn't have to break a law to get impeached?

There isn't anything shady. The entire Russia nonsense is nothing but a conspiracy at this point

>but Hillaries mails are the dawn of Western civilization.
Did you just throw Hillary's name in with a saying you once heard?

Extract from Thomas Jefferson to William Stephens Smith
Paris Nov. 13. 1787.

the people can not be all, & always, well informed. the part which is wrong [. . .] will be discontented in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. if they remain quiet under such misconceptions it is a lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty. we have had 13. states independant 11. years. there has been one rebellion. that comes to one rebellion in a century & a half for each state. what country before ever existed a century & half without a rebellion? & what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms. the remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon & pacify them. what signify a few lives lost in a century or two? the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it’s natural manure.

every day

Boy he didn't

yup

Is this the "evidence" of so-called collusion?

you misunderstood you, nook.

i was point out that to the whiner about the liberal media covering trump scandals , that the media also covered plenty of scandals regarding the clintons.

Ohhh, thank you for the clarification! Armchair basement retard political analyst. You have no idea what the fuck you're on about.

Sure seems like he did. Oh that's right,according to his lawyer, he "forgot" about these conversations with Russians, so I'm sure it was an honest mistake

lying on disclosures isn't shady? Sessions, Flynn, and now Kushner. Seems to be a pattern.

>Only ignorant shit libs who have no understanding of the law are screaming about impeachment.

its more than the law. its being a president that puts america first which he clearly does not.
its time for him to go back

The thing is these scandals are manufactured

>Those were actually scandals
oh, but the current scandals are not scandals.
got it.
fucktard.

I actually don't believe they'll find evidence of true collusion. I do think that they will find a fuckton of financial crimes, laundering, tax evasion, sanctions violations, etc. I also think that in an effort to make this all go away Mueller will present a strong case that Trump obstructed justice.

Evidence is known to Mueller, some FBI staff, and some congressmen. The contacts those individuals had with Russia, and the payments they received, certainly point toward collusion though, and obstruction of justice in the coverup

Sessions didn't lie. The form asks about unofficial contacts.

manufactured by the russians to make them seem more powerful when their country is literally falling apart. they swindled a retarded narcissist who thought he could be president because he was a successful real estate agent.

>Dubya was a good President. Then Iraq war was a success until the Obama pullout led to the rise of ISIS.

maybe the saddest bait ive seen in months

Like or the moon landing, and anything else I don't want to believe?

The left has become unhinged with their impeachment talk. It will backfire ok them.

>There isn't anything shady
firing the FBI director because you're pissed off that he is investigating your campaign. that's assuming that he and or his campaign is not guilty of anything.
no, not shady at all.

So was Pizza gate, but you still had people "self investigating" with firearms.

Oh ya bush did 9 1 1 right?

everything backfires in politics. theyll probably bring down trump then pence will get reelected in 2020, if the impeachment agenda even works.

To that I say
>Ignorantia juris non excusat

Fuck 'em.

No manufactured by the left to save face for their political ass kicking and using zero evidence to try and slander a President

Wrong. He was supposed to include his contacts with Russian officials, and he omitted them instead

you know, I could have seen myself giving the benefit of the doubt to you trump people before he got elected, but with the shit-storm of scandal, an his own inability to go a week without incriminating himself somehow, I have no choice to be assume that anyone who is STILL a trump supporter at this point is
A: lost in a downright disturbing sea of denial, a gallon jug of "The Koolade" they just can't stop chugging in each hand.
B: just fucking trolling.

So, assuming you are not trolling for the sake of argument, what is more likely, logically speaking. Occam's Razor and such.
A: Trump is actually the hero, victim to a vast global conspiracy to spread "fake news" about him, participated in by nearly every single news outlet in the free world except fox news and a few other unabashedly alt-right news outlets, from the lowliest reporter with a phone mic to the richest ceo, even going sofar as to, I suppose you will argue, somehow fake Trump, with his own words, on video, bragging about blatant obstruction of justice.
B: Trump really is the unqualified, corrupt, narcissistic imbecile everyone has been trying to warn you he was, and now you have to defend him to the bitter end, no mater what retarded thing he does, even on camera, lest you look like an imbecile of equivalent calabre for voting for him and preaching his fake news gospel

lies by omission are still lies, you duplicitous fuckface

>Sessions didn't lie
he did. he said he had no contacts during his confirmation hearing. that's why he recused himself
come on guy, atleast demonstrate some intellectual honesty

His administration created an economic shitstorm and he dragged us into two unneccesary wars for the sake of oil money and munitions contracts

In what way do you think George "I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully", Bush Jr was a good president?

("Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.")

>Sure you did. Only ignorant shit libs who have no understanding of the law are screaming about impeachment.

And only basement dwelling armchair legal scholars think impeachment has anything to do with "the law"

Hats why so many republicans support the investigation and want comey to testify. Got it.

>try and slander
first, its "try to slander"

also
>the left
pic related, its your pastor.

That's actually accurate. In 2008 Iraq had less killings than chicago. Iraq was one of the most stable countries in the region till the Obama pullout. Most said that cutting and running would have that effect

Like Obama's birth certificate?

When Trump commits a crime get back to me.

No source? FAKE NEWS SAD!

he's just a liar defending liars. should we even be surprised?

You forgot..
C: Ivan

>The left has become unhinged with their impeachment talk. It will backfire ok them.
good, so the left loses AND this idiot gets tossed before he does anymore damage to my country.
sounds like a win win to me.