Why do not you have a girlfriend Sup Forums?

Why do not you have a girlfriend Sup Forums?

'cause I'm asocial and ugly
>pic related

Because I have commitment issues

No one has been worthy of me... until you.

Because I am the last person anyone wants to be with. Myself included.

Because I have a boyfriend.

Because I have a wife

Don't care enough to get one.

Cause Im terrible with women/havent found one that interests me...
Shame I do look for personality.

because I still got my hands

not an answer

cause i have a wife.

Too much upkeep. Not enough strategic value.

I've had a guy say that to me before... what does it mean exactly?

it means I don't want to take you out places every week and spend every single friday and saturday with you. It means I really don't want to give you my time just so I can get sex. IE we don't have enough in common

I have 2, one of 4 years and the other is a side chick. We all live in the same neighborhood

Also I'm overweight and not really great looking or overly hung. All about personality

cuz im a pussy that keeps telling girls with lines like

"tfw no gf"

like fuck it will get you laid.

'cause i'm poor as fuck

dami? lmao

I make m'ladies laugh, but I'm fat with bad posture

?

Fair enough

I have no friends

Bcoz I'm gay like m00t.

Because I have a wife

Because I value my time too much to risk ending up having to spend the vast majority of it to entertain a gf. Same applies to money.
I also don't like the risk of drama I can't simply walk away from like I can with anything I don't have a commitment to.

I'd "need" a very specific set of personality traits and whatnot for a relationship to work, and the risk of ending up with someone not close enough to that standard is too great to go for it.

I don't have anything to offer as an average bloke, anyway, so me not actively trying to find a gf is a win-win situation.

Those girls who might like me are disgusting. Girls I might like find me disgusting.

/thread

I broke up 2 weeks ago and I'm trying to get over her before I go out with someone new

Sounds like someone's a faggot

I make no effort because I know for a fact when girls look at me they look at all the negatives and never the positives. I've been on POF for 3 years and haven't received a single message.

Because I was in love with a girl, and I had to sit out while she was getting plowed by chads.

You are not ugly, you are just average and french (which isn't even that bad)

Because I don't need one, and because Ahri is great

My fedora is the only one for me

Because I prefer fapping to Ahri

Because i married her making her my wife

I don't know where to buy one

I do. She's coming over in an hour to make soup for us.