Should I do LSD for the first time at a rave?

Should I do LSD for the first time at a rave?
What's it like? What to expect?

general drug thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2YgzLl1R4W4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

im gettin ready to toke up

nice, enjoy my man

No, you will have a panic attack and think the trip never ends

don't do drugs

lsd is really fun have a chill playlist ready and some benzos on hand if it is too intense. btw its more of a self use drug to expand your mind than to use at a party

if its a tab take half, or even maybe a quarter. Wait 30 min to an hour and see how you go, repeat until you satisfied glhf

This. Do it in a comfortable set and setting for your first time.

And you cant resist it once you take it, you have to submit to it and youll have a great time.

My first time was at Paradiso last year. It was one of the best experiences of my life. I took it right before the sun went down and I came up as the sun set. I spent most of the time at the bass stage. It was so life changing.

Exactly, don't fight it. Just let it rake you.

that niggert is right, that shit might be very strong take 1/4 then more after few hours if you can handle it, also if can get tons oh H or weed for the downing (not sure of the english word)

1 tab is not as intense as television makes it look. 150 micrograms is an alright starter dose. you can't fight it when it comes on so dont even try. if your has taste to it or starts to make your mouth tingle/go numb spit it out, that mens you got a fake tab with some research chemical on it that might kill you if not dosed properly.

also if for some reason you pussy out and need to stop tripping just take a cold shower. also you cant sleep on acid so prepare to be awake for 8-9 hours. takes about 45 minutes to kick in. just suck on the tab until it dissolves, it's made of paper so it could take a while.

if you feel happy and safe at a rave, sure.

it's always key to feel your best with psychedelics
don't do it if you're feeling even a little bit uneasy

if you have a friend who can keep an eye on you, that's also good

I dropped my first acid at uprising 'purple hearts'
Fucking awesome for the first hour then went tits up
You are best off dropping in home with a spotter the first time tbh

>takes about 45 minutes to kick in

45 minutes exactly

Wait cold shower helps? Wish I knew that a few nights ago when my friend secretly gave me a laced candy without me knowing. Was in the middle of an argument wI think my gf when the walls started breathing lol...we ended up walking for 5 hours in he middle of the night

Depends some creep up on you then you drop more and fuck up

dont take half. thats so stupid, only people who have never taken acid say that shit. take about 4 tabs, but dont take them in a public setting, take them with maybe a couple friends or alone in a safe room. i would also suggest taking them with a molly or x for the simple reason that you cant have a bad trip when you candyflip.

Do it at home for your first time
You will need a save space

>taking a high does for the first time and xtc
yeah no

wrong again, you can sleep on acid if you are tired enough.

True, but we also know it can be very hard and more like a waiting game

Yeah if real acid none of that 1p lsd shit

alright? 4 is not a high dose. its barely even a small dose. dealers dont make lsd tge way they used to, it will be a very mediocre trip if you take less than that, and the x is to make it a happy trip so you dont start to get paranoid and scared. Im not trying to troll you, im really trying to help.

i agree with you on that

also, ask the guy you get it from the chemical makeup. if he says it is anything other than lsd or 4aco-dmt, i would suggest not taking it.

Mixed E with acid once fucking insane kek
Camped out for the whole weekend with friends
I woke up in a wheeled bin covered in juices
Freinds stayed in the tent

That's just bad advice though

different for everyone
i woke up in a town about 6k's from the one i was in at the start on a park bench

Don't go to rave
Stay in roomlisten to slipknot and surround yourself with sharp objects and knifes
You will be fine

Hey OP, I just recently turned 19 but ive been experiencing psychadelics since 16.LSD and mushrooms are beautiful, and experiencing different events with them is great,ive tripped at probably 40 different concerts from Grateful Dead to Lil Wayne. Just be safe and dont drive lol

i dont see how? i sold and did acid for 3 years. i researched and tested on myself and a friend of mine. 4 hits plus just 1 x wont overconsume you and it will be the best trip you have. im sorry but we are going to have to disagree on this one man.

AS somebody who dosed for the first time at a concert (saw STS9) DON'T. Unless you're familiar with rolling or magic mushrooms, the first time trip at an event like that will blow your mind, and like, not in a good way unless your dosage is small.

If you're set on tripping for the fist time at a rave, go with a friend who's sober.

Anecdotal evidence from two hardcore druggies should not be taken as proof by a newbie to jump off the deep end, sorry

but do you think he should have his first time at a rave? i think the first time should be in a safe room or nature personally

You are a fucking faggot

I dunno, ive never had a bad trip but ive been overwhelmed a few times on doses like that. Remember the new blotter might be different this time. Lol 1000 ug instead of usual 100

your just getting shitty acid thats probably not even real dude. half tab always gets me going other half 2 hours later and gone for 10hrs or more gtfo with your shiity drugs and advice

Nah no fag here. Plenty money, bitches, drugs and music though lol

3200 ug is the dose im talking about. 4 hits at 800 a piece. anything over 4000 is not a good idea.
no, i made my own from a true lsd crystal. costed $6000 and made the best in my city. you guys arent trying to get a true trip, you want a buzz that you can talk about to your "homies" and make out to be a bigger deal than it actually is.
im actually trying to help a guy who might want a real trip and not a party conversation with people like you.

I guess its up to OP :b Being overwhelmed by crazy non judgemental ravers for a first time might would be an experience lol maybe he'll freak tf out

Do it at home, with peaceful music and a few toys to play with. Remove anything that might cause a bad trip. And get some pure orange juice to drink.
Try to have a sober close friend hang out with you while you're tripping so if something gies wrong he can save your ass.

Got this on me at the moment but will probably pick up some more later.
Not much of a drug user but I like to do coke every few months or so.

Redosing is stupid because of acids ridiculous tolerence. Just take half then wait 2 weeks and have another trip, or stop being a pussy and take the whole tab.

Op- do yourself a favor and go onto an lsd forum for beginners and get some advice from them, I tried to help but these guys are undermining everything i say to you. I may have been a druggie but i know what im talking about. I did extensive research into what i was doing for the safety of myself and everyone around me, i dont like for people to get hurt on drugs. If youre going to go through with this please do your own research. just be safe man.

Hahaha damn bro, thats a high number lmfao talk about seeing nothing but fractals and patterns XD I bet you see and taste what youre hearing on a dose like that lololol

ive done acid over 100 times in the last 2 years and it was 98% pure from the deepweb. always with about 3 points of mdma. if you do any more than that you should be at a music festival or at a campout with a fire and friends. your talking about god size doses dude.i might go crazy from a trip like that. most i ever did was about 450ug and it was really intense

tolerance isnt an issue until you come down dummie

Its a mindopening experience for sure. i recommend it for beginners because that first trip is always the one you remember. mdma is a good way to keep it friendly!
no man, that guy is right, if you take a half a dose here and some later you wont aever reach the high you want, youll keep dosing until you run out.

You can read and hear advice but everyone is different. I love tripping and rolling in social situations and no one else does. I stayed in miami for a week tripping and probably met 2000 people. Not saying to do that lol but everyone being different is my point

oh ond 98% is pretty good, i could only get my hands on 95%

well it always works for me and i feel better about my life in general for the next 2 weeks after

thats good for you, ive never had that happen for myself personally. whatever works Sup Forumsro.

anybody in this thread down with SHPONGLE?
youtu.be/2YgzLl1R4W4

Heisenburg trippin

Oh i love going out and tripping, i just wouldnt recommend it until he knows how it affects him personally

top tier acid jams right there

Oh and while I was there, my ego died.

i liked nujabes for my trips

congrats man!

describe your experience Sup Forumsro

Yeahh it probably took me a year to feel safe with it lol

its pretty good but psybient is really heady and fucking trippy. nujabes is super chill

I tried it on my third trip, i went grocery shopping and didnt come back for 4 hours, when i got back i brought home 7 boxes of cheezits and an apple, my fiance was so pissed off and made me go back to get the rest lol

usuallly typical "acid music" made my trip go in the wrong direction, i enjoyed more upbeat and wavy stuff

So I had been planning a trip to Miami for a 3 day festival and some beach relaxing, 2 days before going I picked up 50 hits of 100 ug lsd, my friend brought a fat sack of molly and a little blow. So I pop 5 tabs first night and go to the beach...

>Should I do LSD for the first time
Sure, it's not addictive and harmless if you do it only ~1 every few months.

>at a rave?
No.

>What's it like? What to expect?
Much tamer than what tv and movies say.
At the beggining it's like you smoked a really strong joint, then you'll get some visual stuff but not hallucinations.

my nigga

Im having fun but dont feel shit, 2 hours pass and Im now walking with my brother to a couple beachfront shops just kinda messing around and its about 8pm now...

be safe man, i got addicted to coke in my freshman year of highschool, itll get you when you think youre safe. moderation is key

yeah buddy

>a little blow
Shit tier drug.

careful with that what to expect Sup Forumsro. if he takes a dose high enough he will definately get hallucination

Wabam. Out of nowhere im mind blown. I kinda came to in the middle of some tacky tshirt shop, giggling, grinding my jaw , saucer pupils, the usual lol...

Ill share a few funny stories if anyome is interested?

Heavy visual distortions are not hallucinations.

go

i understand that man, hallucinations are hallucinations.

Now I didnt see fractals or get overwhelmed (That happened abot 2 weeks before in a woods journey in Virginia but my ego didnt die), but I had this new perspective of life, even then being so experienced, it changed me. I had horrible anxiety that dissapeared that day

Never take cold shower

I spent a week after that drinking and smoking, selling Molly, going to the festival, tripping and meeting thousands of people. I no longer have anxiety AND I even had sex with a Detroit girl while there. And I joined a drum circle.
Most changing experience of my life.

sounds like a great time user. what festival and who was headlining?

Rolling Loud it was Future, Kendrick, and A$AP I think. But in all it was 30 rappers. I was there when uzi climbed the sound tent and jumped lmfao I just love music, from Slipknot to Skrillex to Tupac lol

Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=/ct-1GqOXrQs I was 10 feet from landing

Lets make this a trip feedback thread. List experiences from ego death to arrest stories

Fuck uzi vert faggot

Look at all the tards here. LSD MDMA and Magic Mushrooms are all terrible. Get help

Close minded fool

Doing trippys at raves is a recipe for disaster

No its not. Not being prepared for it is

do it alone, taking lsd at raves is gonna give you a bad trip faggot
take at home alone, enjoy some music and deep thought

Dont trip at a rave? Thats like saying dont shit in a toilet

The first guy is right.

The fact that he's never done it before is evidence enough that he's not prepared. You never know how that first trip is going to turn out. A rave is not the place to have a bad trip.

Experience it all. Trip alone, together, or with strangers. Each a different vibe and lesson.

Kinda forgot I was talking about a newbie lool

Deep shit user. But tits or gtfo