Islam is love?

islam is love?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ERou_Q5l9Gw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There will be no peace for the western pigs until there is only Islam.

You know your society is failing. Liberalism, feminism, cuckoldry, anti-science, subliminal homosexuality, forced diversity, tolerance, rape culture, facism, declining standards of education, white race hate, straight male shaming, obesity pride, gender fluidity... the list goes on.Your society is fucked.

Islam is superior because it has never and will never accept inferior values.
Islam is the perfect system for all mankind.

>pic related. A "boy" in the west 2017.

>muh special magic skydad laws are better than yours

explain this then

Have there been any pictures leaked from the attack?

Allah is the reason we can do as we please in your countries without anybody stopping us. He is the greatest planners and the greatest deceiver.

With what little we have, we are able to bring the western empire to it's knees and tremble in fear.

>Islam is superior because it has never and will never accept inferior values
Islam is clearly anti-science. Far more than anything on the left

Yes, I took the bait...

No, It's the white people, especially women who's willing to let you kill and destroy everything.

religion is bad

this is how you do the agent provocateur
10/10 would bite the bait again.

"Islam is a peaceful religion"

Mmmkay.

Majority of westerners support and believe Trump and his claim that global warming is a hoax made up by the Chinese to destroy America.

Meanwhile Arab nations are investing heavily in alternate energy technology to secure their future.

You modern westerners have ruined yourselves thanks to your hateful prejudices being more important than critical thinking. Well done, pigfuckers.

what am i looking at?

A girl hit by the angry santa claus attack.

Bomber was banned from mosque, don't ban Christians from churches and you don't ban Muslims from mosques. But keep eating the propaganda fed to you cuck

was this from the one in Nice?

So you let white people and women take part in your politics and it's ruining things?... I guess Islam was right to keep whites as slaves and women out of running things.

Yes, very superior... Just witness how each branch of Islam treats every other branch. Let's face it: muslims can't get along with other muslims.

test

what the fuck

Islam is cancer. A cancer that only hot lead can cure.

meanwhile in the land of Po

They love you to pieces

"Black people are the most racist of all, because we hate niggers too!"

keep in mind christianity and its branches worship the same god the muslims call "allah" and that all Abrahamic religions have been slaying people since they began. its hard and ignorant to have a problem with just one of these religions.

There are 32 genders science?

Poles doing Pole stuff. But if it offends shitskin mudslimes, I'm all for it.

haha o kurwa czemu ja tego jeszcze nie widzialem

90% of Muslims are Sunni and stand united behind ISIS. We simply have little tolerance for those traitors among us who prefer to side with western pigs and their agendas.

Those that want to accept and tolerate the West must be purged. They are not true Muslims.

Man made climate change is a hoax and Muslim nation's have the most backwards infastructre in the world. Most built by the west 40 years agom

yes

Are you implying that the Bible and Torah compel followers to force everyone else in the world to convert or die like the Koran does?

you have more? for some reason I'm strangely interested in such photos

Can't see any self-respecting Westerner having any desire to practice the rituals of primitive sandmonkeys

based Ari

Lol sure. The same scientists that built "muh technology" are also liars who are trying to destroy you... You people also believe in science that says gender is a "spectrum" lol! See? Critical thinking is non-existent in the West today.

You're the perfect example.

I hope that little cunt gets raped to death by sandniggers.

It will love the fuck out of you

I love how these Poles treat their muslim trash lol

Lol, Poland is so shit even the Poles are emigrating away.

Muslims would rather be bombed by the West in their home countrybthan seek refuge in such a shithole.

from what i've seen they're pretty right about doing so.
youtube.com/watch?v=ERou_Q5l9Gw

Love polandGlorious

proud to be Polish

Polish people are only doing what everybody else in Europe is thinking.. ;^) I work with Polish guys, great group of lads who hate muslim filth with a passion kek

>great group of lads who hate muslim filth with a passion

Doesn't everyone?

Not even your fellow white brethren like you ugly fucks. In the UK they're treated worse than Muslims.

Worthless subhuman pieces of shit.

Haha, brilliant

why do you think that we're subhuman?

Kek, Looks like the American armchair politicians are back on the case.

Europeans Love the Poles, They are hard working people with good culture and good food. Everything that Americans are not.

In the UK

wait, has there been a new attack today?

>In the UK they're treated worse than Muslims.

Can't agree with that, yes, muslims are an underclass here in the UK, but Poles are generally hard working individuals and assimilate well into society. A tell tale sign is house prices, if muslims move into an area property prices plummet, nobody wants to be near them, nobody cares if a Polish family moves into the area though.

This must be stopped. Any suggestion of such.

We purposefully devaluate the area so other Muslims can move in and create a no-go zone.
Fuck, you people are stupid shits. This will be the easiest conquest ever.

Agree, they are murdering our children.

True, anywhere muslim trash move into goes downhill fast, islamic ghettos are a problem.

Too late. It's already in place. Our Muslim mayor of London will begin to enforce the Sharia soon.
You have already lost the battle, kaafir.

see
> youtube.com/watch?v=ERou_Q5l9Gw

hardly a good idea to have large(r) groups of muslims.

The battle hasn't started sweetpea.

>muslims are an underclass here in the UK

Muslims are an underclass the world over, a glance around the world at the societies they build makes it painfully obvious.

>people a long time ago in your religion did bad stuff, so we should keep letting backwards mud people do it

Idiot.

That's because it was over before it began...

By the time your flawed democracy ever gets around to doing anything, Europe will be a Caliphate.

Look how long Brexit is taking...

...are they saying that people shouldn't work? Or that you shouldn't purchase goods made by people? Are they saying advanced cultures should slide back because the rest can't keep up?

so progressive

Underclasses have their uses, someone has to wait the tables and wash the plates for us lol

>get smashed every day
yep, that's pretty british of them
>work retard jobs
again, pretty british, especially for the underclasses to which they integrate
>get arrested every weekend
yep also very british
>scream "POLSKA" at the cops because they barely speak a word of our language
aaaaand there we go, as integrated as muslims
>live amongst themselves preferring their own women and raising kids here who don't learn english until they start school
even more muslamic

That is not what he is saying. He is saying that you need to remember where we came from and how we got here.

The idea that Islam is inherently worse than other religions is false and counter-productive if we want to see it make the change other religions did.

Western men aren't cowards like muslim men either, such as those islamic cowards abandoning their families and friends in Syria to try and save their own sorry hides. Despicable culture.

>using indian restaurants

Enjoy your low quality halal garbage

It literally is worse than other religions. The mere fact that other religions advanced and accepted that some if it is bad, and islam didn't. That makes it worse. Much worse.

>refusing to eat curry because muh white pride
stay mad virgin

Whats worse is that you'll never find a Polish doctor, lawyer or engineer.
The sane Muslims are usually very educated and contributive.

Mustard gas

Agreed. They really need to go through a cultural renaissance or enlightenment period before the rest of the world will ever take them seriously. They also need to stop fleeing every time a fight breaks out in their country and praying for the white Christian countries to protect them.

I've met one polish doctor, but that was years before the unskilled influx thanks to EU ascension, so yeah you're right about that. they're literally all retards with threeheads and neanderthal brows. what's with the square skulls, anyway? also most of their women whilst some are remotely attractive, are absolute trash

Duran Duran is LOVE

>low quality halal garbage

That's paki/muslim restaurants, proper Indian restaurants use high quality ingredients and follow decent hygiene practices but they are much harder to find. If you eat at a paki/bangladeshi rathole then you deserve everything you get!

>Communist symbol on Ariana's forehead
>She profits from capitalism
>Communism condemns religions

Does somebody else see the intent of manipulation here?

did they steal your job or something?

If you had to change from being just like Islam, that means you weren't INHERENTLY better, just that you've become better.
And that change took centuries and bloodshed.

Islam has never had such freedom due to western conquest, division and instigation.

Learn2logic.

You are probably mistaking indians for muslims, they all look the same but indians are way more intelligent (muslims have a propensity for incest and like to marry their cousins which explains their low IQ) far better educated and tend to hold high positions such as doctors or surgeons. My dentist is a sikh and well regarded in the village.

hah, no I'm far too skilled for that to happen. I do have a hard time issuing instructions to them, though, and spending all the time on the phone to agencies explaining that they can't work here because they can't understand the basic instructions we're issuing is somewhat of a bother. Granted, that's more the case with Romanians and Bulgarians these days as Poles just aren't as "common" any more, they're all content in their long term picking/packing jobs I guess