Is this true?

Is this true?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mIOY2ezMy9A
youtube.com/watch?v=g67z_xBe07Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nah, self defense is a thing.

Right - female terrorist standing there with a gun -- OHH, I better not hit a women.

Liberal assholes love universals - they are too stupid to think contextually.

Not really. If she hits you, then why shouldn't you be able to hit her? Or maybe you sum up the force created by her multiple punches and return them with one equal forced punch?

Let's say a woman's punch is equal to the force on xN and yours would be 5xN. Therefore you could let her punch you 5 times, before you could punch her. That would be somewhat fair, wouldn't it?

So she can kick your dog, key your car, punch your mom, shake your baby, steal your shit, burn your house down, fuck all your friends, drink your chocolate milk and you're not supposed to hit the bitch?

Beatings don't just fall out of the sky.

I'm a femenist.

I treat women equally. But I'm not a bully.

I wouldn't beat up on some manlet having a fit. If he tries to hit me I just grab his arms till he calms down. If a guy is my size or looks like he can take care of himself I'll fuck him up.

Same with a woman. If I think she can put 70 lbs over her head and she comes at me, she's getting fucked up.

I want everyone to know I'm going to go hit a woman right now just because of this image. This image has now caused violence against women and the image itself is misogynistic

nope

imagine if she stole a nuclear weapon and is about to blow it up

Lol you couldn't beat on anyone period. Try to make it sound like it's by choice is ridiculous and you should be ashamed.

Easy with the power fantasies there, chief.

counter question: have you ever found a tumblr meme that wasn't false?

Nope. Any time it's acceptable to hit another person (self-defense, for example) it doesn't matter if that person has a vagina or not.

The world needs more violence, against everyone in general, but especially against women. Things would go more smoothly if we all knew where we stood.

>crack her skull open while she only scratched your face a little

I live by the rule that you should never hit anybody until they swing for you first or make a threat against your life, makes life a whole lot easier in court...

If it's sex I would slap her ass hard while fucking her hard being like hercules

Only Sith deal in absolutes

Nobody drinks MY chocolate milk...
There are limits, Sir...

Fair game once you take up arms. Case in point:

>Wafa Idris - first suicide bomber (bombing date: January 27, 2002)

>Darine Abu Aisha- second suicide bomber (bombing date: February 27, 2002)

>Ayat al-Akhras - third suicide bomber (bombing date: March 29, 2002)

>Andalib Suleiman - fourth suicide bomber (bombing date: April 12, 2002)

>Hanadi Jaradat - sixth suicide bomber (bombing date: October 4, 2003)

>Reem Al-Reyashi- eighth suicide bomber (bombing date: January 15, 2004).

>Al-Reyashi, a 22-year-old mother of two, detonated an explosive pack at the Erez crossing point on the frontier of the Gaza Strip.

>Is this true?
not anymore, they wanted equality.
they got it

I like the way you think. You know what? I'll do the same. Maybe with 15% more rape

If they crack you in the face I'm sure you can crack them back

And can't forget all the commie bitches in Vietnam and WW2

This is possibly the best thing I have read online. Thank you.

youtube.com/watch?v=mIOY2ezMy9A

Bill Burr puts it better than I ever could

Nobody should should be hit, unless they MUST be hit.

If you want to fight like a man you have to be prepared to take an ass beating like a man.

^advice i gave a lot of women while writing them tickets or arresting them.

This, also I was just about to post this link

Thanks ladies, but it's not like you would be threats, so no need to worry about the attitude catching on.

What do you tell a Woman with 2 Black Eyes?
NOTHING, you already told her Twice

There is no reason to strike any person that treats other men and women with the respect everyone deserves.

That said, be it a man or a woman, every person should expect that if they use force to attempt to get their way that they may see that force revisited upon them in kind with prejudice.

If she's black you can smack a bitch

Commies were on allies side in wwii.

Not true. Women want to be treated as equals, so no special treatment will be provided.

Of feminism wanted equality it wouldn't be called feminism. It would be called equality

Equal rights
Equal fights
They can't have it both ways
>I'm a strong powerful woman
>I can do anything a man can do
>gender is a social construct, there is no difference between a man and a woman
>don't hit me im a girl!

I wouldn't necessarily go full beat down, unless its a life or death situation.

I will however slap a ho, or shove a bitch to the ground. Sometimes woman lose their shit and you need to pop them back into reality.

It's not okay to hit people. Just don't hit people okay? Also don't hit women either.

I used to be one of you guys, thinking it was okay to hit a woman
then I realize hitting a woman is probably the most beta male thing you could possibly do hahahaahahaha
Seek professional help anti feminism freaks

Some lady starts hitting you in the head and face, what do you do?

weak bait but ill bite.
we are not saying its ok to hit a woman. its ok to beat a cunt

I had to fight a firl a couple years ago

>be me
>be at party
>feminist bull dyke lesbian roller derby bitch is drunk
>totally belligerent
>shoves me and calls me a pussy
>I try to ignore her
>keeps shoving me saying she could kick my ass
>ignore her and try to walk away
>she grabs me and keeps trying to fight me
>she finally strikes me in the face
>I grab her by both shoulders, kick her feet out from under her in one sweep of my leg, and throw her sideways by her shoulders so she goes crashing to the ground
>suddenly the entire party is in my face for striking a woman
>I have to leave because everybody is pissed at me...

Fuck the idea that you can never use force against a woman. She wanted to fight, and I took her down in half a second.

I don't go poking pit bulls with sticks looking for a fight because they will fuck me up. Women shouldn't go poking men with sticks looking for a fight either.

>she came at me with a bottle. What are you gonna do? I shot em down.

Hmm. In my book, though, someone comes at you with a bottle, I'm sorry, that is a deadly weapon, he's gotta take the consequences.

>I know that in my heart, but I also know she was trying to protect her brother, you know?

I know, but a bottle, that can kill ya. That's a case of "It's you or her". If she'd come at you with her bare hands, that'd be different. That wouldn't have been fair

if this woman started pushing you around, you wouldn't defend yourself?

youtube.com/watch?v=g67z_xBe07Q

you didn't put any context so i'm guessing this is a random bitch I don't know
I restrain her and grab her by her hair and tell her if she tries that again, she will be bloodied
Most girls just want to be put in their place by a man, it's not about fighting at all

wasn't even bait, only a beta male could perceive truth as bait

I side with that.

>its okay to beat a cunt
i'll agree with that though

yes, although key word is WOMAN

whores,skanks,prostitutes,children are not women

Once they are eligible for the military, I'd say that absolute has become blurred.

So yeah. These women think they're qualified to kill so it puts women in the 'equally killable' column.

A gun vs a bottle will get you to jail, because a gun doesnt fit the requirement for proportionate response, ie this will not be self defense.

When defending versus an agressor, you are supposed to use proportionate force, rules may vary from state to state.

Some women don't stop when you try and restrain them. Women in a blood rage is hilarious and terrifying at the same time.

Regardless, there is always a situation you gotta hit a bitch.

The military had to significantly lower the physical requirements in order for women to pass the physical tests.

If a man can't pass the tests he is not allowed to have a combat role. He is unable to carry the gear required for combat and is unable to carry a wounded comrade off the battlefield.

But if a woman can't carry the required gear or help a wounded comrade apparently that is perfectly OK. Women are a total liability in combat roles. They can't even carry a full load of ammo that they would need to survive a fire fight.

Bullshit - cops don't seem to agree with your balanced equation. They're in it to win it every time, and fairness is a silly afterthought.

And these cops are often exonerated by juries of their peers.

So unicorns don't exist.

it's just most woman know that they're outmatched so for a woman to go on a blood rage when they have literally no chance
chances are they are stupid and yes like you said, you gotta hit that bitch

If a woman tries to hit me first she better expect a right hook coming

No. Every man knows how things work: we all have a line, if you cross it you get blasted blasted in the face.

If women want to be equals, let them.

Also, if they hit you first then it's game.

Truth

If she starts it, I'd say it's fair game.
I got knocked on my ass by a middle aged, pretty drunk woman.
Hit me square in the chin and I want down like a wet sack. I think my lights went out for a second.
Doesn't matter if man or woman, light or heavy frame, someone hits you in the right place and it's going to hurt.

Don't put the chocolate milk in this user, there's boundaries

>Believing the "female aggressor" meme
>Thinking you could hold a man's arms down

what a fucking terrible human being you are

Nope.

And i'm a feminist berniecrat.

Insofar as it is ever okay to hit a man, it is okay to hit a woman in the same set of circumstances.

>Implying a girl can beat up a man of any size

Wew lad

It's never okay to hit a woman. Shoot her.

Those don't look like biceps hon

You're not a cop my dude. Cops have leeway, you don't.

Also cops will always convict a man over a woman. They are de facto against you. So now if the law is on their side trust me you don't want to stick in that room

Speaking of which

This isn't really the case. The standard in most states is great bodily harm, but you have to retreat if possible before you are permitted deadly force. Several states have no duty to retreat, notably TX, FL, OK, and I'm sure many others. It doesn't matter if it is a knife, baseball bat, bottle, chain, etc. If it can cause great bodily harm, or if you are outnumbered, you can use deadly force and have an affirmative defense.

get the fuck off my board

WTF, Sup Forums is being articulate now? When did this happen???
>very well-phrased, user.

lol

related

Also: a girlfriend once hit me repeatedly on my forehead, and I repeatedly told her to stop. When I hit her on her forehead she complained about she can't trust me anymore. Bitch.

Equality

Well, if it's just slight, playful punches who cares, but when my girlfriend overdoes it I just return the favor, though weaker.

Hitting someone means a loss of respect - which has no place in any relationship. I'm always clear about that I do not tolerate hitting and will retaliate equally. Never had to so far and I really would prefer it to stay that way tbh.

>70lbs is the benchmark of strong

hahahahahahaha

generally speaking, you should only use the necessary force to subdue/restrain a woman. A drunk 110 lb college chick requires a much different level of force than a 220 hambeast hyped up on feminism

can't imagine me in this situation reaction differently

If she's drowning the babies, I'm pretty sure it's okay to hit her then

>A drunk 110 lb college chick requires a much different level of force than a 220 hambeast hyped up on feminism

Especially true if you happen to be holding a cheeseburger.

I bet he spent the first 40 seconds just warning her over and over again. he probably even said "OK, one more and I'm gonna deck you" and the bitch just kept at it.

If this place had a 'like' button, you would have just earned yourself a click, user.

False and morality is subjective.
Human created Morality.

It's oh ok to falsel DMCA her Facebook for revenge and etc.

It seems user was on axis side

agh and the thing here is that a lot of women just dont know how to drive punches forward. what the fuck was she trying to accomplish??

i dont think she was hitting him with the intent to actually hurt him as in more to just try to humilliate/dominate him.

EQUAL RIGHTS, it's never alright to assault anyone.

never? Wtf user?
>be
>be walking down the street.
>suddenly 1,30M dwarf is trying to choke an 8y/o to death in an ally
>think "EQUAL RIGHTS, it's never alright to assault anyone." and keep walking.
>get pissed when child screams for help because I won't assult the guy just because of some cunt screaming.

Where the fuck did you find 1.3 million dwarfs?

Fuck with me and I'll retaliate with the fury of one hundred trillion stars exploding and they'll sing songs about it for eternity.

1,3meter amerifag

Relax, euroturd. I was being retarded on purpose.

definitely. if a woman rages on you and hits you in the face with a closed fist then you can absolutely hit back imo. not talking about beating the shit out of her, but if you can't make her stop any other way then it has to be fine