Sup Forums... how do i get a girlfriend with this acne problem?

Sup Forums... how do i get a girlfriend with this acne problem?

all my friends have girlfriends, and they make out with them and go out to the movies and shit, and I just stay inside playing on my PSP and posting here.

i am tired of being a lonely Sup Forums. how do i gf?

Dude, see your GP, get low power anti biotics

Find a girl who also has acne so you can rub your acne ridden faces togeather

cosplay as darth vader 24/7

I never get how parents can let their kids run around with those infested faces. Are they really that retarded not to care? Though you won't get rid of it completely during puberty, you can at least prevent huge craters in your adulthood. Jesus, fuck you.

Fucks sake. That is rancid

For starters, QUIT PICKING AT THEM FFS!
Thats not acne anymore, your face is just a fucking scab

get a scrip for zithromax, use ONLY the brown translucent neutrogena bars to wash your face, learn the shaving pattern that you hair folicles like (pattern as in both the direction of the razor on your face and how often you wait in between shaves), learn to eat right, dont pick at the scabs, and save up $5 to $10 grand to get laser surgery to remove the scab scars you probably already have

I'm sorry that your retardness has let you in such a bad shape. But do you realise that sleeping on a clean mother fucking pillow is the only tip you need in order to not have acne on your face. Jesus christ, when was the last time you cleaned your pillow? also, everynight before sleeping, put a god damn clean towel over your pillow AND CHANGE IT EVERY DAY. fucking ignorant idiot

Benzoylperoxid

Try this. You can by this via Amazon.
Watch out this shit is like bleach but your skin will be better within a week or two (from own experience)

isotretinoin is god tier, no acne no scars takes a couple months to kick in but fuck me its worth. mild side effects

you have more then a ache problem, you're probably overall a nasty cunt, your face looks like its infested with ass weasels and your lips are dry and bleeding. try and wash your self once and a while take better care of your body stop being a nasty piece of shit and girls will want to suck you off, truussss mii daddy

WHAT IS THAT THING!?!

I also want to add that you look like you have a fucking infection. that isnt acne no more. Go get some cortisone creme on the shelf and apply that shit on your face. It's going to kill all the current skin you have on your face but it will replace it with clean new one.

get really jacked and wear a lucha mask all the time. Someone will fuck you

holy shit
how does this happen?

How do you let this happen?
Drink more water, stop using vegetable oil as face lotion, and STOP PICKING AT THEM.

see a doctor

All these fucking utterly worthless normals in this thread need to be executed live on TV. You cucks have no idea what causes acne and how fucking ridiculously hard it is to get rid of it once it reaches severe levels. Drugs like Accutane can also fuck your liver up and your doctor will be forced to have you stop taking them. Good diet, water and any creme doesn't do jackshit and laser therapies will make your skin 50 times worse if your acne is active. It truly is horrible and I still haven't managed to get rid of mine. I've had acne on my whole body, neck, face, arms and behind the ears for 6 years now. It's the only reason that I'm a KVH and has made my life hell.

OP, keep visiting your doctors. Whenever one says "haha you're a lost cause buddy, just go take this expensive laser therapy that has a 86% chance of making it all worse haha", then tell him yo commit suicide and go see someone else and more experienced. Cuckchan will not find a solution to your acne and neither will any autistic acne forums. Good luck.

Ha. This guy has acne.

How do you or anyone shaves with that shit their face?

Wear a mask.

Shitposter detected!
Stop posting this 1 guys shit!
Youre like that retard who posts the "Y DONT ATHEISTS BLA BLA BLA" posts.
KYS!

Roaccutane

BAIT

This is bait

Will make liver enzymes rise to dangerous levels

OMG.

Step ONE: Cure ur fucking face.
Go to the dermatologist. Ask for isotretinoin straight away.

Step TWO: stop being such a lousy bastard. Take care of yourself, eat healthy, start exercising.

Step THREE: get a girl

Buy something to cure acne, you retard. Stop eating junk food and start workout.

GR8 B8 M8 I R8 8/8

Thats why roaccutane isnt used alone but with a liver supplement also drops for nose and eyes and creme for dry spots!

I did roaccutane! Stupid people keep bashing it who dont know jack shit!
Best thing that ever happened to me was using it!

It's meant to be used with liver supplements?

FUCKING WHAT!!!

MY AUTISMO DOCTOR ONLY GAVE ME ACCUTANE PILLS AND WAS TOLD TO TAKE THEM TWICE A DAY. IT FUCKED UP MY LIVER ENZYMES AND NOW I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO TAKE ANY PILLS FOR ACNE WHAT THE FUCK

Hang around a school for blind people.

acne is not what prevents you from having a GF.

acne is destroying your self-confidence, which makes you a depressed fuck, which makes you apathetic, which prevents you from achieving anything interisting in life as well as being interisting, and THIS is what makes you unable to get a GF.

so, my advices :
1/ get roaccutane. i don't give a fuck about the side effects, it's the ONLY thing which can cure severe acne. you can get it prescribed for you, or you can buy it in an online pharmacy. I did it.

2/ until your acne is cleared, accept it and suck it up. i remember a man with severe nodular acne banging a 8/10 GF with D cup tits on my first year of college. it was so weird that I first believed the girl was his sister. turned out the guy was just confident and interisting enough (guy knew how to play piano / guitar very well) to make her wet.

>Benzoylperoxid
Got that too works like a charm

only work for non-severe acne.

accutane is the only medecine which work against severe forms of acne. there's litteraly no debate about this.
OP has to stop being a pussy and take accutane, or stfu and suck up the fact he looks like a pestiferate.

Kek

acne has gotta be hormonal/genetic.

i live in total filth. i sweat profusely, constantly touch my face with dirty hands, never wash my face with soap, (only plain water in the shower), and haven't laundered my pillow cases or bedsheets in over a year.

still never had an acne problem.

if anyone should have a pizza face, it's me.

You sound like a real ladies man.

seconded

Just grow a fucking beard man.

Hahaha that was so uneccessary

Duly saged, but to answer op's question on how to get a girl: eat healthy, exercise regularly, make a steady income. Chicks like guys with money and stability...but mostly money can cure all physical maladies.

You don't. Just hone your masturbation skills for a while. Teenage sex is not as common as tv and internet suggest.

Roaccutane saved my life.
Fuck the side effects. That's NOTHING compared to the acne.

this, did it myself when I was 15 when I first shaved after like 7 years there was no acne left

Witch hazel my man