Why is Italy so much better than the rest of Europe?

Why is Italy so much better than the rest of Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PeYheYmfDBI
youtube.com/watch?v=GC0aJ9LX_BI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shitalians are a joke, they're all filthy sandniggers

Greece is better than shitaly

Whites got their civilization from sandniggers, so Italians being nonwhite is just another proof of their superiority

from Greeks
then they became evil and shit
then Greeks became better Romans

Cause we are the laziest and the most shitskin subhumans in europe, ahahhaah.

civilized sandniggers != paleo sandniggers living in italy

why do you cares about Italy?
don't you have nothing to say about your countries?

è perchè c'hai il fidanzato italiano

>laziest

your work ethic is average at worst, also brown people are objectively superior to pink skinned nords.

No we are the worst people ever, no one likes us unless has some shitalian blood.

>be a selfhating Italian
>have to suffer extreme cognitive dissonance since his country is the best in the world

hating on Italians is the meme of the week.
Come next week, it usually swings back.

Hating on shitalians and the shitalic PEEninsula is as natural and normal as spring itself.
YOU ITALIAN SUBHUMAN NIGGER HAHA.

>implying I was serious

Interesting documentary about Sweden
youtube.com/watch?v=PeYheYmfDBI

you added pee to poo, are we seeing a progress?

wew

Man, the people in this shithole really is subhuman in every way

go home albanian

he is right

did you even see the video? Even ethiopia is a better place than Sweden.

Just go to any thread at an expat forum discussing Sweden, you will see that almost every poster absolutely hates it.

go home turk

leave if you don't like it

>leave if you don't like it

I will, why are you defending Sw*den anyway? are you just looking for (you)'s?

I hate ungrateful cunts, surely Sweden is better than the shithole you crawled out of

VAFFANCULO ITALIA

stai zitto polentoni

I am a native Swede, I just hate this country

I wish a was born Italian, or even French, hell anything is better than being Swedish

Greek is better

it is better than Sweden yes

Italy gets so much hate on the internet.
I kind of can see why, they are one of the biggest assholes in europe.
It still must hurt them though lol

>Italy gets so much hate on the internet.

people are just jelous

and france
and shitaly

we don't get hate at all outside of Sup Forums

this. ask anyone about italy and they will have a neutral or positive opinion about them

part of the northern Arab master race
wh*tes be jelly

people just follow others
one retard enters food thread and throws out bullshit like french meme cuisine

this, the usual three or four negative things could come out like "lazy, mafia, bad driving, etc" but I mostly get positive reactions, nobody ever called me "the biggest asshole in europe"

this, most of the negative things people have to say about Italy are memes or trivial

That is what you believe.
At least here and in the rest of latin america your country is not liked at all.
And I talke to people from all over the world on the internet (not Sup Forums) and I can say that italy gets not so positive reactions pretty often.

it's the same for most countries to be fair, except for maybe the huge countries like united states, china, russia, india, brazil etc.

not in my experience, you sound like a desperate.

Because they are not cold antiphathetic people like north europeans

I always wondered why, is there any reason or is just people conformizing to muricans

UK, France, and germany cause a lot of butthurt

I don't think even italians will seriously defend that.

We'd be even better if it wasn't for the southerners

meant for

Nah I couldn't give less of a damn about Italy.
You are probably mistaking me for the amerindian.

and? southerners are Italians too

alright

>le hateful argentinian
I admire your autism in sperging on Sup Forums every day your hate against us, really.
Honestly I don't give a fuck about you, but hey you've a hobby and you're really passionate about it, keep up the good work ^^

we don't actually believe to be better, but we're pretty comfy

this

t. Gennaro Carmine Annunziata

just stop

>Nah I couldn't give less of a damn
>spergs about Italy
k

> I am a native Swede, I just hate this country

> I wish a was born Italian, or even French, hell anything is better than being Swedish
You don't know what you're talking about. Don't let Sup Forums or whoever else fool you. I'd give everything to be able to live in Sweden.

you're the opposite side of the coin, there's nothing special in Sweden

You don't know what you're talking about. Don't let il Fatto Quotidiano or whoever else fool you.

>I'd give everything to be able to live in Sweden.
...user, no

>I'd give everything to be able to live in Sweden.

why?

Swedes combines the worst aspects of collectivism and individualism

Everyone dress and act the same with no personality detract from the norm and you will be shunned.

Yet everyone is alone beacuse we hate ourselves and each other. We can't stand relying on others or even care about others.
Selfishness is the foundation of Swedish society.

There is no culture here, people are boring carbon copies of each other, dead on the outside and the inside. We live in ugly commieblocks or pathetic little garden sheds we call houses. The only good looking architecture here is in the big cities, built by the dutch.

Yes but they don't work (the ones who have a job, I mean).
Do you have an idea of how South Italy works anyway? It's literally a shithole. They expect the government to solve their problems but they're the problem themselves.
The people who get hired in public jobs (working for the state) are always friends and relatives, zero meritocracy.
Science is not a thing, most people are ignorant and would rather rely to Christianity and such bullshit.
An enormous amount of buildings is made abusively.
Tax evasion is so high that it's laughable.
Politicians that do bad stuff get elected every time and if you go to the voters and tell them they shouldn't vote for X because he did Y (bad thing) they go full whataboutism and tell you to shut up and such.
Every time a crime is committed nobody talks.
When there are robberies and such the police gets stopped by the citizens so that the robber can go away.
Do you want me to continue? This is just a very very short list.
But hey, at least they make the better food of all Italy.

always the fucking Dutch

>talks about the worst of the worst cherrypicking like a savage

we can do that about the north too, find people who don't work, people who get hired because their father knows that guy, people being ignorant as goats, people evading for much higher sums that in the south, fucking hell the worst politicans of the last three decades were northerners and got elected over and over.

I mean all this stuff happens all over the country, it's pathetic when northerners try to blame the south for faults they have too, you're not fooling anyone.

thats how it is everywhere

no, people actually have a soul outside of Sweden

what do you mean by soul

But it's all about finding your happiness in individualism which doesn't mean that you must stay alone all the time, it's about not depending from others.
Italy has a fucked society with an enormous gap between the poors and the rich, you wouldn't love it here.
Also, economy is fucked. Did you know that youth unemployment is at 40%? Compare that to your country.
Happiness in this country is slowly disappearing and more and more people end up with a shitty job and alone in their apartment.
You may think that it's fixable but it's really not.

stop being a sperg you know what I mean

Swedes are like robots

Sure that happens in the North too but not admitting that the situation in the South is x10 worse means that you like to fool yourself.

i really dont sorry, i mean how do you think it is in countries that have ''soul''

It may be 10x worse in some selected areas, you seem to make a whole of everything, you should know that rural basilicata for example is very different than urban Naples.

the north is only slightly less fucked socially, but certainly you are not some sort of utopia people look up to, quite the opposite.

Why shouldnt you depend on others? It is what makes people bond, Italy still have strong family ties and sense of community, people actually care for each other.

Italy is still first world and the north is richer than Sweden, not having a dysfunctional culture is worth more than the economy.

Differs depending on the country

But the most obvious thing is that people actually interact and talk to each other, Swedes do not care about others, not even family

>the north is richer than Sweden

it certainly doesn't feel like Sweden here

So true, but about youth unemployment you have to consider that students aren't couted and they make the 60% of youth. If you consider students unemployments drops to 20%

good

you guys dont even go to bars with friends on the weekend?

with the few friends you have from highschool, that's about it

im not gonna lie thats basically how it is everywhere, people dont really go talking to eachother at random on the streets, at least here

If you think you have it bad in Sweden you should try such countries.
I'm not saying this as a challenge, in a douche-y way, I'm saying this in a truly honest and friendly way.
When you end up dead because a bridge was poorly done, when you tell other people that gays should be able to marry and have children but they look at you in a weird way telling you that "I'm not so sure..." secretly thinking "no this is morally wrong" and voting against it, when you ask yourself why there are so few women doing certain jobs, when you report a crime to the police and they will tell you that they don't want to waste their time with such bullshit, when you turn the TV on and see a broadcast about magicians or the Virgin Mary statue that was bleeding, when all this stuff happens you'll see how much stuff you have for granted in Sweden.

Why are they so autistic about which food you can put together?

you are probably just autistic

Same here

beacuse unlike Canada they actually have good food.

nah

first world problems

we enjoy doing that immensely

There is no reason for students to be counted tho

> Why shouldnt you depend on others? It is what makes people bond, Italy still have strong family ties and sense of community, people actually care for each other.
I get what you mean but many of those bonds are fake, they're only visible on the outside but they're not real, we use the expression "di facciata".
There is a lot of hypocrisy.

I mean I only named a few. I could go on for hours.

You assume things work fine in Sweden, they don't, elderly care, mental care and health care is all falling apart. our school results have dropped dramatically. just look at Italys murder and crime rate your country is very safe. Have you been to Stockholm by the way? It is fucking filthy beacuse Swedes get drunk every night and throw their shit everywhere and no one bothers to pick it up.

better than no bonds at all

>if people are not your best friend forever the relationship is fake

what the fuck are you talking about? there's all sorts of different types of relationships between people, in the workplace for example you might find colleagues in Italy more likely to help you out and lose some of their time than in Germany where you'de be left to your means.

or the fucking supermarket, you let the old lady pass in front of you and in, say, China, that might not happen.

stop being dense

no you couldn't, you'd just be naming trivial bullshit and exaggerating things because you were taught it's cool to self hate, but it's just annoying if there's no substance.

But what about Joel?
youtube.com/watch?v=GC0aJ9LX_BI

> elderly care
Ok this is kinda ok in Italy but pensions are awful and they're still a lot of money that a generation with few jobs and shitty salaries has to pay.
> mental care
This is terrible in Italy. People basically stopped from going to therapists and stuff. They're hopeless.
> health care is all falling apart
Ok this one works pretty good too but it depends very on Where. Did you know that our health minister was pregnant and once went to an hospital in Naples but almost nobody was there because the Naples football team was having a match? Does that look normal to you? It's fucked up. This didn't happen in the fucking 90s or so. This happened a few years ago.

> just look at Italys murder and crime rate your country is very safe.
I'll give you murders but theft has been increasing since 2010. Also most of the crime remains unnoticed and doesn't show up in statistics.

>Also most of the crime remains unnoticed and doesn't show up in statistics.

source: your anus

This is so much denial.

you're just a crybaby and full of shit to double the package

>Also most of the crime remains unnoticed and doesn't show up in statistics.

this is true for all countries and I highly doubt that Italys crime rate is as bad as Swedens.

Great attitude, thanks for confirming my views.

Italy's crime is subtle. It's the guy who owns the shop but makes your purchase unnoticed.
It's the car that is going at a high speed in a road it's not supposed to.
It's the horse race that nobody talks about.
It's the people who hire you with a contact they're not allowed to make and even telling this clearly to you, and you accepting because you need that job but also the false resumes.

you get fucked way too hard if you don't print recepits for the gains you can make that way, literally nobody is willing to risk it

speed limits here are retarded, obviously people will "speed" over the limit if it's a 50km/h in a country road

horse race? kek what the fuck kind of movies are you watching

the fourth one is shitty but not strictly illegal, if you accept a job that is underpaid for your qualifications is up to you, and about the false resumes, every employer worth something will actually check those

tldr you're talking out of your ass and probably recycling stories you heard from people you know