Look religion is is all fiction the fiction helps some but in the end the bible or the story of god/gods was the work...

look religion is is all fiction the fiction helps some but in the end the bible or the story of god/gods was the work of ink and paper or stories throgh all the year i mean i know little of religion my great grandmother went to church every week i know little of the bible but boy do i know enough so if i seem a little anti Christian only because i know little of other gods. There has been more killing in the name of god than there are now who still love there gods which that thank

BUT what i want to ask is wtf is isis point in attacking the teen girl consent i know of the 500 year war well not relly and the holy land but still girl consent... well there is to much too ask in 1 post i know bout the jews too .......

Use some goddamn punctuation you nigger.

So this is pic related?

Fucking nigger op go to school

1. so i all began 1bc a lady gets knocked up but it is not her husband baby and tell him its gods

pic stated idea

i know god made me shit a grammma

No Jews
No comunism
No gays
No capitalism
No blacks (does this the last one mean?)

So the only thong that combines this is Fachism, right?

how is urs?

u know wat im on bout with jews

pic is was isis hate der or there god

>Mfw first reply in this thread
>Mfw my first kek today
>Mfw my wife was still asleep

Thx user, my laugher woke her up

Pic related

>Thread

Oh man look at the time...

NI NI NI NI ?????? god not ww2

i suck with my english point out 1 this in the bible that is true or explain wtf isis is trying to do with teen girl attack??? !!!

****point out 1 line in the bible that tells u he is there

>Pic is was isis haze der or there god

Lern englisch und hör auf auf dem Handy zu schreiben, du Untermensch.

>Pic is was isis hate der or there god

Lern englisch und hör auf auf dem Handy zu schreiben, du Untermensch.

Alter. Geh noch mal auf die Hauptschule. Dein Englisch ist unter dem niveau eines jeden Franzosen.

tell me then i listen to the news i am weak i know nothing ???????? i dont know????? they say its all for 21 virgins. got to b more in it for them

i can not read eng so u type that nice i found the pic here and im taking the piss

>21 Virgins
Ok thats it.

This must be the baddest b8 of all time.

Im out

look im fucking talking shit to get u to explain isis coz i dont get it

+even the bible i follow it like i meet god but i know its just a book

in the big book of god that was write by "god" of the beginning of here and now.....

OP out OP wins know 1 knows

wanted to respond in earnest but decided against it after reading the shitty attempt at English.

Bottom line: literally all religion is bullshit. All of it. The sooner people acknowledge this the sooner they will be free from the bonds of its stupidity.

thank you, someone normal, im working on my english i have deslexeaaaa < and my spelling =P

ISIS are fundamentalist muslims. Pop music is not allowed in islam, and they are also not Muslim in addition to this. According to the Quran he was supposed to kill them. Islam is literally evil.

i know that well not the pop they just hate everything we have phones media music? wat else?

so this is just a pride thing, we should get the stoplights to pump its raining men drive them nuts, dont let the sleep, let the kill themselves