How are you doing user?

How are you doing user?

Im fine
How are you dead me me

Better than you nigger

I'm alright. Just thought I'd check in on user

I'm glad you're doing so well!

One day at a time. I need to cry today so much just to function.

What's wrong user? Care to talk about it?

I just had sex with myself turns out i had droped my ding dong in the toilet last week
Here i am without a ding dong
Care to give yours?

If it would make you feel better.

hoo hoo ahhhh ahhhhh

Monkeys throw poop sometimes

Feeling sad because the dude I'm hardcore in love with isn't in to me like that. Feels bad.

Ass is sore from last night. I finally got my anal cherry popped.

Are you a qt gril irl?

Why do you like them and how do you know they don't like you?

Was it at least a good time?

It was great I really enjoyed it. I almost came hands free. I think maybe a couple more times and I will.

Hey man, I been better. Quit drinking a couple months ago, but fell off the wagon recently. Now, even though I could handle my drinking and not lose memory back then, now, when I drink I go black out and do shit I dont remember. Like seriously stupid dangerous shit. I woke up the other day with a festering pile of puke next to my bed, my shoes were in the yard, and my friend told me I tried to go out to the farm, and I tried to fight him when he wouldnt let me. I have no memory of this at all.

I was renting a little house on the farm to a guy I knew, verbal agreement very unofficial. Found out the guy just died, and his druggie ex gf and her druggie new bf stole a lot of shit and did a lot of damage to the house. They are in jail for domestic something, but supposedly when they get out, as I've been told by everybody, that dude is violent and will try to come back and will try to fuck my shit up worse. I cant afford a lawyer, they have some kind of squatters rights so I have to officialy get them evicted. House is full of shit and my deceased tenants next of kin were estranged from him and dont give a shit. I think the guy is rotting in the morgue or funeral home or whatever. So I'm in fucking limbo, dont know what the fuck to do, cops told me I couldnt barricade myself in the house and shoot if and or when they tried to come back....

what the fuck do i do? I got to deal with all this shit, gotta leave town for a family thing in a week, and am sick from drink. I'm considering letting my shotgun do the talking, but I dont want to go to prison.

Is it with somebody you like?

Also, as for property owners go. It was my great aunts house. She died, left it to my father, he died, my mother hasnt taken care of shit I dont even know where the deed to the land is or whos name it is in. All I know is that we pay the taxes on it every year. I dont know who the property "officially" belongs to, probably a dead person...

wtf seriously wtf I want to burn the fucking house down. I guess I'm gonna have to get a lawyer who will bill me for expenses. I have no up front money, and I reckon I aint gonna be getting any rent anytime soon either.

fuck this. I'm gonna borrow a god damned back hoe and tear the fucker down then let every motherfucker thats been crawling out of the woodwork since tenant died comb through the fucking mess.

fuck me

Yeah me and him have talked awhile.

I'm not a legal expert but I will offer my advice. First off quitting drinking can be hard. What helps for me is a reward system. I can only have a beer every 20 pushups.

As far as dead tenant? I don't know what to do but let that be. The city can care for that.
As far as druggies stealing stuff? That's the cops business. If you have any insurance see if they can help cover it.

If they do come back and are violent I'd say barricade yourself and call that cops. If they break into your house then defend yourself. But try not to kill them. You don't want that on your mind for the rest of your life user.

Are you male?

Where is your farm user?

oh also, theres random needles and shit in the carpets, and apparentaly my tenant was a felon and not allowed to own weapons but he had guns in the house, everybody NOT related to him is trying to claim shit and get the guns out of the house. I just want shit to go where it belongs. I dont want the druggies back. I seriously dont know what the fuck to do

If recommend a formal eviction. If you are indeed property owner.

Yes I am.

What should I learn next? I have a math degree but have only taken two programming classes (both java) so I think I want to learn a new language or perhaps brush up on some statistics.

Do you have a romantic future with think fellow?

What is your end goal? Learn something that leads to that. If yiubarent sure a new language never hurts.

I guess at this point I just want to land a good job. Just graduated a few weeks ago but have no idea what I want to do.

Possibly we kissed and talked a lot afterwards.

Well what do you enjoy?

Why did you sleep with them?

He's cute and nice and I enjoy being around him. Not to mention he was very hung but gentle.

Better than you, you white cave beast.

I see. I'm a bit jealous. I hope you have a good future together user

I'm glad you are well

Math, statistics, computer programming, logic, problem solving

SOUNDS LAME

Hmm. Would you consider IT?

fucking niggers

This is what autism looks like

Lol maybe a qt. definitely a girl

I love him because he's smart and he's funny, he always makes me laugh, and when I'm sad, he talks to me and tries to make me feel better. I'm so attracted to him too.

But he has been distant and snappy with me lately. He knows how I feel and said he just loves me as a friend. So, there's that...

Would you mind posting a pic of your eyes?

I know how you feel, ended up losing my friendship with him. now I have no friends

Kek

Why??

I don't know much about how computer systems and though I am confident I could learn, I don't want to start from scratch again (as far as a job is concerned, I would like to eventually learn this stuff just because I like computers and it is useful knowledge).

If I were to provide an honest answer I would surely be lambasted with ridicule from the other anons. Forget I said anything.

Bouta' ask a girl that is sending me nudes very rarely if I can come over and fuck her. She's a virgin and prude asf so wish me luck boyo's.

No please, I want to know...

At least he will undoubtedly make good money regardless of what he does you stupid niggers. Have fun mopping up spilled soda and pizza crusts you insufferable faggots.

Good luck for your dick wetting

How do I even know you're a real girl and I'm not being bamboozled first?

Dude.... whatever. If you tell me why I will post eyes so long as the reason isn't creepy...

I'm sorry user

Military always need IT and it pays well

Is it that you want me to be a girl you know irl posting about you?

Sorry everybody but OP has to go now. Whatever comes up I know you can win!

Bye OP!

I have debilitating social anxiety and don't get to talk to girls that often. It would be nice to look vicariously face into your eyes as we chat. So yeah, not creepy as much as it is pathetic.

I'm doing well

I'm sorry to hear that. I have pretty bad social anxiety too. Here:

You have very captivating eyes.

How do you typically cope with the anxiety?

Thank you. They are my favourite feature :)

Would it be possible for you to post yours?

I can clearly see why they would be. Here are mine

Not very well to be honest.
I go to therapy once a week which is the biggest help. Challenging my negative thoughts. Also meds.

I am trying to put myself in the situations that give me anxiety and become more familiar and comfortable with them. I just feel like there are some things I will never be able to do though

Your eyes are pretty.
You seem sad though...

I have never been to therapy though I have considered it. I was always shy growing up but sort of came out of my shell towards the end of high school and into college. Then my mother passed and I sort of regressed into my prior state. In addition to social I also have an irrational fear of synthetic chemicals that is also pretty debilitating.

I highly recommend therapy. It has done wonders for me. You just need to find someone that you get along with.
What are some examples of synthetic chemicals?

I'm sorry to hear about your mother too.

It used to be almost everything (anything from cleaning supplies to dryer sheets to automotive synthetics) but I have gotten better. There was a point I would wash my hands so much they would be red and cracked. Though I would still be mildly bothered if these things got on me, I have since learned to cope and not waste as much time. I live in the country in a small agricultural community, and this time of year they are spraying their crops with herbicides and fungicides songstress has had me in edge. Lol I actually originally studied chemistry and genetics, and was on my way to a masters degree, but knew I would eventually go insane if I had to work in a lab my entire life, so I switched to math/stats.

Oh that sounds horrible. I'm glad to hear it's not as bad now though.
I'm doing psychology and struggle with the stats side of it, although I want to get into research haha.

Anyway it has been lovely talking to you but I have to go it is very late! :)

My pleasure. Farewell :)