Ayo Sup Forums, whats that shit on my foot? Had it for a while now, it kept getting bigger and started to spread

Ayo Sup Forums, whats that shit on my foot? Had it for a while now, it kept getting bigger and started to spread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yDHCYkqTx38
webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/guide/plantar-warts-palmer-warts#1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's called a wart you disgusting retard.

Fuckin summerfags

Should I see a doctor for that shit?

My guess would be "Athlete's foot". I have that shit too. Spreads in the summer because of wet/sweaty feet. In the winter it's fine.

I've had that shit for ages now, the one at the top I mean. It kept getting bigger and all that. The one down on the bottom is fairly new.

go to pharmacy and buy a sprey it will go away quick

Yeah it's hard to get rid off. I did that suggested. I got some sort of cream that kept my feet dry and washed them twice a day and switched socks twice a day. Also make sure you get "breathing" shoes.

Look at that fat foot. You're an obese hamplanet.
Fuckin fat flat footed wart weeb.

Dude.. I weigh 70KG...

You

got this on one of my toes as well dunno wtf it is. fairly certain its not athletes foot and it doesnt really look exactly like what i thought a verruca or wart looks like

Warts you dumb cunt. Go to a doctor.

>If it's summer everyone's a summerfag

It's AIDS

rip in piece

Are the warts hard or soft? And if dubs lick them kek

its warts go to the doctors they will freeze them off

its planters wart....get some shit for it or go to the doc

Dude, you really need to see a dermatologist, you gonna need a small surgery on each one, it happened to me a few years ago and that shit is growing inside.

yeh dude wart. a doc could take care of that. or you can get one of those "wart away" freeze it off sticks, until then, no shit, put a small piece of duct tape on it. I dont know why, but it helps.

That's what i was going to say. Planter's warts are harmless unless they go unchecked. They could potentially lead to a vein, muscle, or artiery and cause some major issues.

I'm skinny as fuck and have a completely flat foot... I'm draft proof however so rhat good, plus they don't throw psychos out with rifles

you can cut it off

Warts, go to the drugstore/pharmacy and get a salve. Fix that shit up. Or get duct tape and put on, it will dry it out and in a while it will die.

Talking from experience.

yea this actually works, the tape basically kills the cells so the wart cant breathe and spread, (id recommend just cutting it off or going to a doctor or any combination of these)

youtube.com/watch?v=yDHCYkqTx38

Get it taken care of before it gets worse man... they will get worse.

Get a pedicure and/or freeze it off

its some sort of bacteria or fungus. i had it a few years ago. just go to the doctor he will put some freezing spray on it, it will die and he can remove it.

If there's infection, a good pedicure will clean it up a bit. Just be sure you go to a good place where their equipment is sanitize and clean.

lol you're a fucking dumb shit...

They're blisters from not wearing socks with shoes or wearing shoes that are too small.. that's all..

pharmacy is shit, fastest way is to make some mixture of apple cider vinegar and lemon peel. Then store it for one day in the fridge. Then put this soaked peel on a plaster and aplly on this shit u got and keep it on for 1h . Do it everyday and it'll be gone in 1-2weeks. 100% sure.

Those are plantar warts. I have them too.
If you want to treat it yourself, its pretty easy but painful. The store-bought freezing shit wont work on your feet because the callus is too thick.

Things to buy
>cotton balls
>syringe
>apple cider vinegar
>wide tape that will stick to skin for awhile

Just soak the cotton ball with the vinegar and tape it to the wart. It wont hurt at first, but the vinegar will eat away at the skin. Peel that shit off to get closer to the core of the wart. Reapply. This shit will burn like hell. Do it for as long as you can (may take a couple days). Use the syringe to refill the cotton ball with vinegar while it's still taped to your foot (it's annoying to take it off all the time). After you have burned the shit out of it, let it dry for awhile. The wart will turn black and come out like a scab in a week or so.

Except it's not a fucking wart they're blisters..

pls just do it

Did you not read the thread? He has had them for years. Warts stay around for years, not blisters.

Lmfao so blisters don't regrow in the same spot because someone's consistently creating friction in those areas? You're seriously a moron. Plantar warts look like cauliflower and don't burst like that..

I should do something about mine too I suppose. Thanks for the tips

I'm pretty sure people know if they are blisters or not. That shit hurts as you are walking around. I would argue that these do not, or at least not unless his foot is soaked.

>Plantar warts look like cauliflower and don't burst like that

Plantars warts don't burst, but they can certainly look like that.

Yes, def plantar warts. Do the apple cider with tape shit described in the thread.

I would say check it at a dermatologist (and while being there all your moles, doesn't hurt to check them every now and then). See I am diabetic, I had more chance to get these warts and I did. Now my mother was adamant on using some plant, which was useless. Then when I got 16 I went to a doc who started freezing them, useless and it was hurting as hell to even get home on foot. Left it be, then one day decided to visit a dermatologist. He told me its borderline useless to treat them at this stage (aka spread and rooted deep) so he cut them out. Had on both feet, that was one month spent in doors....don't wait till it gets to that.

l hope to be rid of the cunts for good. Pic is my other foot

It is a plantar wart, I have had them before, schedule a visit worth your doctor they will use nitrogen to take it off. No pain.

You are stupid af, it's a wart

I had like 6 plantar warts on my foot that got to the point where I was limping everywhere. Heard about the duct tape thing and tried it out of desperation before going to the doc. Few weeks later and they were gone. Also did the same thing for some normal warts on my hand

PlANTERS WARTS, GET THEM REMOVED, IT DOESNT HURT, THEY USE AN ACID CREAM.

webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/guide/plantar-warts-palmer-warts#1

can't tell if bait or actually autist

Thanks, will look into it.

Did u just use the tape alone?

Trench foot