San Francisco is expected to make sweeping changes, dismissing both HC Chip Kelly and GM Trent Baalke...

>San Francisco is expected to make sweeping changes, dismissing both HC Chip Kelly and GM Trent Baalke, league sources tell ESPN.

Will Jed York be gone too? That's the only way SF ever becomes relevant again.

Firing the GM won't solve the festering tumor that is the ownership, though.

trent balke i can see, but who the niner gonna get to coach them? chip got a bad break.

Good fucking riddence

Rot in Hell Chip

what went wrong with chip?
I didn't watch the niners but I thought all their players left/retired in the last year or two and chip had a shit team

>kaepernick is guaranteed $17 million next season
top KEK

Baalke was the problem. Getting rid of him at this point doesn't matter much though. He already killed the Niners chances for the next decade.

He should honestly commit Sudoku, it's the only way he can regain even a shred of honor.

That's the NFL
Don't take a 2 win team to 10 wins and the playoffs within a year and you're already on the hot seat

bad drafting choices and roster moves
York is here to stay regardless of likeability, Harbs leaving was more because of Baalke than York even if it was York's doing. I think he's got the idea that the team is in the shitters because of him and he wants to fix that

>go through a new coach every other year
>finally get Harbaugh who settles in Smiff, team is set for a decade
>nope get rid of Smiff
>starts dominoes to get Harbaugh booted too
>5 minutes later already on coach #3 since Harbaugh

the man gutted the Eagles roster, let Macklin leave, left an understaffed receiving corp and was a notoriously shit play caller especially on third-downs

He should never be given roster control, outside of that to be fair he's by no means the worst coach in the league and San Francisco was and is a flaming pile of shit he never had a chance

duh

>oregon hired some guy a few weeks ago
>chip now available again

Chip got dealt a shit hand. The real problem with the 49ers is ownership and the GM.

>tfw this shit isn't going to improve for at least another decade.

At least we have the Giants and Warriors.

Josh McDaniels goes goes to LA or SF.

Chip becomes OC of NE.

Cap this.

Why did they get rid of Harbaugh? He actually was doing something.

>People in this thread literally defending Chip fucking Kelly
Wow, this has got to be a fucking joke.

His college record is fantastic and he's a pretty smart guy: he's now being paid by two teams to not do anything

I just want you to know that college football is literally 100,000 times at least less complex than the nfl. College coaching does not translate to NFL, it just doesn't. A good scheme in college can be literally worthless in the NFL, and that's fact, please argue this cause I'm alone on new years and the only satisfaction I get is from proving people are retarded on sp

Chip Kelly gets possession of one of the worst rosters in NFL history and gets fired for not winning the Super Bowl.
Chip was a terrible GM but he is a pretty good coach and would help teams with struggling offenses, like Jacksonville.

hire me

No he got fired for literally no improvement. If you honestly think it was because they didn't win the superbowl then I don't know what to tell you.

>Cap this.

trips confirms

his """offense""" has the entire team looking to the sidelines each play for calls and 95% of snaps are taken from the gun with 1 RB and 4 wide outs and still runs it on most downs in that formation...which is why Hyde was killed in the last game, dude is a total joker as HC of the niners
>yfw a janitor did better for SF as coach than Chip

New GM of the 49ers will be NE's current director of player personnel, Nick Caserio.

Expect Jimmy Garoppolo to come to SF shortly after.

Cap this

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED HERE

THEY WERE IN THE GOD DAMN SUPER BOWL

>Not firing the Owner

Like having a tumor removed while ignoring the cancer wracking the body.

So Watson to Niners if they don't fuck up tomorrow (like they did last week)?

>Implying Bellichek hires someone like Chip as his OC and doesn't promote from within

>implying you can fire the owner

If Cleveland doesn't take him first.

Jed's not even the fucking owner. His parents still handle all of the important league shit. He just gets to play big boy around the team facility. It truly is a fucking joke of a situation and shouldn't be allowed by the league.

>drafting a black qb

So why the hell won't they get rid of the actual problem?

>yfw the 49ers are the new raiders

>fire the owner
uhhh

will chip go to Notre Dame in 2017 or 2018?

>who is Daniel Sterling

chip?

what, they gonna pay three coaches next year?

Then why did Jimmy Johnson walk in and destroy everyone, especially the vikings?

Jimmy Johnson has owned at every level he has coached and is one of the greatest coaches at any level in football history. Look at Nick Saban's time in Miami.

Saban argument is a bit silly IMO. He went 9-7 his first year and the next his GM shit the bed and went with Culpepper over drew brees and Culpepper was dead the whole season and they were playing with a shitcan Joey Harrington running the helm.

The only reason he left was the absurd amount of money Alabama was willing to pay him. If he had gotten Brees he'd still be in the NFL and there might be some parity in CFB

Who is Daniel sterling?

Chip is the worst coach in the league, i diddnt even watch the 9ers this year but last year the Eagles offense was litterally a total of like 5 plays

>inside zone
>outside zone
>screen pass
>slant routes
>go routes

>Chip was a terrible GM but he is a pretty good coach
coming from an eagles fan who didn't entirely hate his guts, you are so very wrong
the guy can't cut it at the nfl level

>le hiring some random guy who worked for the Pats during the Belichick-era will save our trash franchise

people still fall for this meme?

Is Brady with his eliteness the only quarterback in the league that could handle Chip?