I think it's telling that not only is Peter still white, but all the finalists for the role were all white...

I think it's telling that not only is Peter still white, but all the finalists for the role were all white. Where's the courage to diversify Spidey himself?

wtf i hate white people now

>Where's the courage to diversify Spidey himself?

in the bargain bin where miles Morales belongs

I don't mind diversity, but this is the ugliest cast I have ever seen

Courage? No one would pay to watch spickder man. Eeeeehh ese! Wit great power comes great *enters green goblin dress as a border patrol guard*

A single person can't be diverse.

im guessing you haven't seen ugly people: the show then?

Because the creator made it a rule he has to be white in every iteration.

Sorry cucks.

Who had the idea to turn Flash Thompson into manlet Pajeet? How do you explain he's still called by that name?

At this point they might at well just make him black and be done with it, I don't even care anymore. I lost interest when they forced their diversity shit.

This, not even racist, but that's some ugly fucking people, besides Peter, of course.

His father was into Priya Rai

This is literal white genocide. When will we stopped being oppressed bros?

The lobby boy has such a punchable face and haircut

Maybe that's why they case him as flash?

Just use Miles Morales or Miguel O'Hara or some shit if you want a Spider-Man that isn't white.
Just don't use Parker if you want a minority Spider-Man, but if you're gonna use Parker keep him white. Not that hard to do.

>I don't mind diversity

I do.

How?

UK is in the race for being the most cucked nation desu.

Actually all commonwealth countries are.

>these guys used to rule the world

she is second billed (after RDJ) right now on imdb from Spiderman Homecoming, who is she?

Eddie Brock

MJ. Zendaya is rumor.