Well, Sup Forums. This is it, I guess. My final thread. It's been a good 8 years here...

Well, Sup Forums. This is it, I guess. My final thread. It's been a good 8 years here. You guys were the closest thing to friends I ever had.

She send me a video of her fucking her boyfriend. Don't ask me to post it because I already sold my phone and other belongings. I will not continue to torture myself anymore. So I decided to spend my last few hours with you guys. As my last wish, I want the most legendary thread you guys can get me. YLYL, reaction gifs, greentext, Spiderman, hentai, gore, all of it. I want you guys to remember be as I remembered you. I'll be here until the last 404.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eo-sy-Lh2vk?t=29m39s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Post video anyways

Don't do it fgt

Well it was nice knowing you trooper. How are u going to go?

Whats ur fav cheese?

>inb4 cheese pizza

You need to sort yourself out, bucko

Seriously, clean your room and go watch some Jordan Peterson

Best of luck

Feelsbadman
Why not go off the grid and living out in the bush instead of An Heroing? Seems solid to me. Also if you do an hero post your credit card details, you wont need them where you're going

come on op post that video

for you

Dont let some bitch be the reason why you quit

Start drinking or do some drugs and let that slowly kill you

Or alpha up and win in the long run by fucking one of her friends

Pic related

You're gonna bounce back and meet another girl tf that's gonna make you forget about that whore

Thiss, go start a life somewhere else

youtu.be/eo-sy-Lh2vk?t=29m39s

: / oh no there couldnt possible be a million other girls who look like this street walking turd? You whiney ass Murderface.

Do something epic before you go

Who tf are you and wtf is this thread even about

OP become a man for once in your life. Go out there and fuck on of her closest friends or family members. It doesn't matter if it is her mother, her sister or best girlfriend.

Are you fucking retarded? Seriously, are you fucking retarded?

>Sup Forums let this man live. at least give him the janitor job.

enjoy death, faggot

>Cue hallelujah John cale version
Hurts to see an oldfag go

Just hurry up and do it faggot

Whats the best insect and why is it cicadas?

MODS! MAKE THIS HAPPEN!

Best revenge....start banging hookers. Sling dick all over town.

Nice dubz

Thanks you massive faggot

kek'd

Top-tier movies

hello

Moar

Wut?

it's moving ffs make it stop

Top-tier board games

>She send me a video of her fucking her boyfriend. Don't ask me to post it because I already sold my phone and other belongings

Hmm.......

Top-tier artists

Good one

If you have really decided to an hero, go out with a bang faggot. Rob a bank, steal a nice ride, live to your heart's content, and when they finally find you, drive off a cliff or some shit. No point in going quiet

why is the advice for every problem 'clean your room'

Top-tier animals

For what it's worth OP, you aren't a fag. Also you're better than that dumb bitch. If you die she wins.

You still there OP?

Then who was phone?

You gotta freeze time and gimme that 369

do a flip faggot

Top-tier football teams

what do you not understand friend?

not him, but i went through a pretty bad breakup and after i cleaned (and then maintained) my room i felt so much better.

He's probably at a fucking Internet cafe

Well if you are gonna go O.O, make that girl feel guilty about it. Make it feel like she was the reason that you're doing all do this. Include her in the suicide letter, something that will seriously fuck her up for life. Maybe call and her and do it on the Phone, or do it in person in front of her.

Sure thing bud

i wonder if i am going to look something like this

I like this, u still reading Op?

Until the 404.

Farewell user.

doesnt that make you a cuck? doesnt killing yourself because of it make you an eternal cuck? dont be a cuck... find somebody else anybody else & break free from the cuck curse. i dont care when people off themselves but ur choice of action (2 be a cuck) annoys me, & I care, dont do it man, u gotta come back from this better.

Who is this dude, why is he crying about someone having sex with their bf

But will you livestream it, though?

r/TheRedPill
ReturnOfKings dot com

You need some serious soul searching.
Go and educate yourself on why your life does not depend on females.
I was ready to fuck off three years ago, this shit turned me around.

or you know, has a computer

There's an old Andy Capp cartoon strip where Andy decides he's gonna throw himself in the river. "At least it'll make her happy" he thinks. Then, "wait, why should I off myself just to make her happy?".

So he goes home.

>I already sold my phone and all of my belongings
Computer how?

>Who is this dude
Do you need his fucking name?

>/r
Don't just kill yourself user, kill them. Kill them all.

I love you all guys, but no, I'm not going to kill myself like Chris Cornell, because I hate life and I want to change it as I can with my own strength. That's my ONLY MOTIVATION

Take this as an opportunity to do things you always wanted to do, take risks you were always afraid of.

yeah, i get it. i just cant believe how much good it does for a broad amount of problems, impressive

good point

The Eternal Cuck.

If you rage quit, she wins. Nothing is worth it.

I'll tell you my story real quick:

Im 31 now, started at 27

>4 years ago started dating girl from HS
>We had a very brief thing when we were young
>She has 2 kids
>We have EVERYTHING in common, we realize that we're not only in love, but actually best friends too
>I move in after 6 months
>Take care of her kids daily after work
>She's appreciative, everything is great
>Buy dog, the greatest dog ever, half rottie half black lab
>I start drinking, daily

Pause here, I am essentially an alcoholic but stopped drinking when we started dating. Never really told her how bad it was (liter of whiskey almost daily after work at my peak) before we met other than drinking stories

>She deals with it, but it wears on her
>She never tells me because she bottles it up
>8 months ago she decides to date 40 year old delivery boy/hood rat
>Legit, dude is bald and dresses like middle school wigger
>Never told me until after breakup how much the drinking bothered her
>I would have stopped for her

I lost both of her girls, the house, and the dog (I havent seen my dog in 5 months) because she didnt communicate her feelings.

I could have kept drinking, I legitimately wanted to kill myself. She was everything I always wanted in a relationship, we had history, she was legit my best friend, and we had a house, family, and dog.

>My whole point is this:

I focused my pain and seeing her with a fucking loser into something positive. I legit have not drank a drop since October 9th, I went back to school to be an Automotive Technician, my instructor got me a job as a Lube Tech at his dealership till I graduate and move up.

I got a new girlfriend that treats me so much better, and is legitimately gorgeous amd funny and LOVES watching me play video games when I come home from class. She has no kids and no gag reflex.

Long ass story, but point is, hang in there. It'll always get better

Hahaaa my nigga Andy Capp.
They pulled that shit from comics when I was little because it "simulated domestic violence".

Couldn't agree with pic related more, I love myself more than anyone, it doesn't mean I don't love my wife, I just love me more.

Watch anime. Anime saves lives.

Do it already you attention seeking bitch.

what can we do to make this thread go down in history