Has anyone got a viewing guide for Voyager...

Has anyone got a viewing guide for Voyager? I'm near the end of s3 of Voyager but fucking hell some of these episodes are wearing thin.

Also Janeway MURDERED Tuvix.

Just be a pleb like me and read imdb reviews on episodes that aren't poorly rated/have an interesting synopsis

I've been skipping some shitty episodes like 5 minutes in if they're bad but then i fucking apparently missed Neelix and Kes breaking up? So now I'm reluctant to skip anything.

reddit has episode guides for each series with a quick 'yes/no/for fun' by them, pretty good so far

I saw the episode Kes was possesed by an alien who then dumped Neelix in her body, but my question is, wasn't it an alien that dumped him, not her?

You're correct, but the writers decided to roll with that as their real break up. Apparently a scene was filmed where Kes clarified her feelings but it was cut

That's shit. I could get Kes dropping it after being with the alien thingy for a time, but I find it hard to believe Neelix would've just dropped it.

>Has anyone got a viewing guide for Voyager?
>Ep 1. Don't
>Ep 2. Don't
>Ep 3. Don't
>. . .
>Finale: Just Fucking Don't

Year of hell
is good thats next season

Yeah. Don't watch it until you've exhausted all the other treks.

Even though I watched it all as a kid because I was a junkie who'd even shoot garbage to get that trek fix

I watched TNG and DS9 they were both great. Honestly, I was willing to give Voyager DS9 tier but the fact I'm near the end of s3 and...not much has happened. I dunno...

I just plain skipped over any episode where the synopsis started with "Tom", "chakotay" or "Harry". Jesus, even neelix runs circles around them in terms of character. they may as well have saved money on actors by replacing them with a bucket on a stick

The only good character in DS9 is the Doctor. Prove me wrong.

Watching S3E22 of Voyager now.

>The Doctor creates a holographic family, but B'Elanna thinks the simulation is too "nice." SHe makes alterations to make the program more accurate.

There is no way this episode won't be fantastic.

Why the fuck does everyone have a new haircut this episode?

>Posting all these wrong reddtit tiered answers.
>Not posting Sup Forumss official, and correct go to replay to the old newbie"what episodes should I watch" question.

then post it

Is there a single fucking interesting character in this show? Does Seven of Nine make it better? Should I just drop it now before starting s4?

Sure, here you go

He did, you huge pussy.

Here is a comprehensive list of good characters on Voyager.

The Doctor.

Skip the whole thing and watch the first and last season of Deep Space 9 instead.

See, the Doctor is great, but there's not really anyone else I liked. other than Tuvix

DS9 had a dozen characters I fucking loved but this has fuck all. At least the Doctor makes good episodes.

Tuvix, very selfishly believed he had not just a right to life but a right to two lives. He wanted Kess, he wanted to be security chief, he wanted everything Neelix and Tuvok had and built themselves. He wanted to be the cook, to be on the bridge, and the point was that he just should not be all that because the people who did those things were gone because of him and these two lives could never be lived by just one man.

Janeway cured a condition that they both suffered from. She reversed a medical condition and restored two people. No one died.

If as Tuvix claimed, Neelix and Tuvok lived through him, then he too endures in his two halves, and will experience more now that the two people can go on with their lives.

Tuvix was one. And one born from a condition that took away two people.
His life, his very mass was not his own. He was a creature who enjoyed the rewards that two men worked their entire lives for and felt entitled to them merely because he had purloined these men's memories.

If Tuvix had a right to exist, Neelix and Tuvok had double that right. The minute the condition was reversible, it had to be done.

The ship's very survival depended on having those two people for the role they filled, not one half-assing it

Does anyone else kinda think that Janeway was intentionally meant to be an incompetent and inexperienced captain? I used to just think it was bad writing, but I'm starting to think that they did it on purpose.

I honestly thought it was just, Sup Forums being misogynist retards but her writing is honestly really all over the place. Half the episodes she insists on the prime directive, but the other half shes like I WON'T RISK THE LIVES OF THIS CREW WE'RE FAR AWAY FROM HOME. The writers really did need to pick an arc for her. Everyone else is fine, but Janeways especially just has shit writing.

Yes

It was actually her first command

If they did it on purpose I'd say it's good but then they should have had more instances of the crew challenging her to show it.