Be 56

>be 56
>have two sons
>one is 32 and a doctor but turned out to be homosexual so he's not giving me grandkids
>the other one is 21 and athletic, so far with good academic standing in college
>even switched from psychology to biology because he prefers biology
>think he's going to bring me grandkids in the future
>has a girlfriend and about 3 other girls on his dick
>he's still into that MGTOW, 3D women aren't important, 2D>3D bullshit
>Chances of my Family name disappearing have spiked.
I whole heartedly blame feminism.

dad?

Tell your sons that they must pass your blood for generations to come

No you queer, one of them is currently at work the other is out getting high with his friends, my 21 year old told me about this site and I'm checking it out. He told me he used to come here in middle-school to vent.

Well, ~72% of the people are gonna have to go.

Might aswell be your faggot sons

I did, the gay one said he'd think about it, the other one says surrogacy sounds like a good idea but it's so expensive for only 1 kid, the chances of that one reproducing are uncertain.

Make one mor.

The gay one not reproducing doesn't bother me since he himself chose that, but the other one has potential but he says women are harpies and manipulators that only serve for pumping and dumping.

If they have no will to pass on your genetic code, that means that your genetic code was meant to die off.

Homosexual and antisocial (waifu, 2D bs) tendencies are proof of this. If you're worried about your name loving on, spray paint it on the side of a building.

The first one is just wired a little different. Bad luck, if continuing the family name is that important to you. In another age, he would keep making excuses to stay "single" for his entire life and keep his real love life secret. You were never gonna get kids from him.

Second one's a loser. Probably bad parenting. I have never met a MGTOW guy who wasn't a gigantic failure of a human being who blames his problems on the rest of the world. They are absolute trash, and aren't single because of feminism.

Adopt.

I've been thinking about it, have a surrogate myself and have either one of them take care of it when I'm gone.

Did you never tell them how much important passing your blood when they're a kid? Even when I was a kid I thought that my family is counting on me to pass their blood on my future kids.

He isn't single, he's got a girlfriend and 3 others from the same university blowing up his phone, he's brought all of them home, he used to be obese with a body fat of 35% and he worked it down to 14% the fucker left me and the whole family in shock, he's into sports too, how the fuck does that make him a loser I don't know but you're probably deficient and didn't read the whole fucking green text.

the best bet is always to adopt children

Then you don't feel as if you are guilty of incest when you're doing your nightly visits

I did, the gay one obviously had second thoughts and talked to me about it around 10 years ago and I understood, the other one is just being paranoid thinking all women are out to fuck men over, any advice on how to change that way of thought?

Your second son has hopes in him, say to him that there women who are not like that, tell him that there is somebody for him, and if he kept denying that, adopt a child then.

He's only 21 user, there's a good chance he will grow up a lot in the next few years. In this day in age kids are not as mature as they were back in ours.

I thought this board was just full of either edgy 14 year olds or pussy-whipped young men, you're the first to offer some real advice, thank you.

You have a good point, his pre-frontal cortex is still underdeveloped too so it's probably that, kinda how those snowflakes stop their shenanigans at around their mid-twenties.

I'm sorry to hear user.

when I was 21 I borderline hated women. interest in them was negative, for pretty much the same reasons he's saying

25 now and I can't get past this ridiculous urge to breed, like some strange instinctual drive that woke up when I was around 24 and told me to go spread my seed. I'm still not going to because I'm not attractive enough to have my pick of the litter, and I wont settle for a pain in the ass or a worn out college jizz rag of a whore, so prospects are dim, but I would take a wife and reproduce if I met a suitable partner, is how I feel now.

kys that was cringe nobody wants your body fattie.

no u

I know plenty of gay guys with kids. Even there's genetically. Costs a ton of $ to use a donor and a surrogate though, so hopefully he's one of those high-paying doctors and not a family practitioner.