Is he the worst character in the history of television?

Is he the worst character in the history of television?

He's actually the best character in that series. He is the only one who feels real enough.

found the fgt

Did you even try OP?

Says something about you when you think the sad beta cuck is a real character

You know you watch sitcoms for the comedy aspect, right? He is so pathetic that it's funny. Doesn't mean you want to be him.

Retard.

but thats based will wheaton

Yeah, that I met lots of people the likes of that character but I haven't met millionaires with McMansions in Malibu that got there by doing nothing.

Hang on... You don't think a sad beta cuck is more realistic than... let's call him "Charlie Thundercock"? Sad beta cuck describes most of the people on Sup Forums.

The fuck, where did my post go.

He is wayyyyyyyyyyyy too pathetic. It's not a joke after the point that the whole series main continuing element was the beach house and Alan being pathetic and prideless man.
>I masturbated
>I have X middle age physical disorder
>I am a parasite
>*Audience going crazy*
It's not funny, it's not real. At first, it was nice, but later they kept making more and more pathetic it became dumb.

I honestly hate him, he's the most pussy bitch faggot of any show

I dare any of you to find more of a push over than this man

fpbp

He was always the decent and elevated to the best when he stepped out of the mode of being pathetic moocher to ultimate, scamming freeloader.

Fucked bitched and lived for free

He's like if you NEETs could meet women and had a house to bring them back to

>I dare any of you to find more of a push over than this man

Any married man on a network sitcom

What angers me the most about it is despite being so pathetic, his life turned out great in the end (though I suppose this is due to Chuck Lorre being a cunt more than anything). Charlie's the one who gets punished and not Alan.

Alan was constantly punished throughout the Charlie era. It was almost mean spirited in how much the series took joy in shitting on him. He was like the Butters of the show.

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

Yeah, but he kind of deserved it after a point, didn't he?

He is probably a Chuck Lorre self-instert. Notice how in his series there's always a petty, cynical man that gets everything handed to him in the end.

Why don't these rich celebs just get hairplugs?

Yeah, Leonard fucking sucks too.

He wasn't so bad in the early seasons.

probably the most boring character of all time that never got written off

Going bald makes you look like Jason Statham who looks awesome.

Almost every millionaire got there by doing nothing. The dumb make money, the smart get other people to make money for them.