35yo virgin cause of small dick what do.anybody help me out

35yo virgin cause of small dick what do.anybody help me out

Lose weight and/or go to a brothel.

How do you get that far in life and not get laid?

dude, while it's not a super cock, your dick isn't really that small. You're just fat as fuck. That's why you're a virgin.

aw it's cute

No you are.

It's not because of a small dick, you just need to be more aggressive when trying to get puss you fucking beta

That cock is slightly below average, you're just fat and gay. You don't deserve to experience sex living like that. Life is a gift and you are wasting it, have fun dying from heartattack at 40

This. Dont lose weight, pay more.

Visit an amp (Asian massage parlor). Ask for full service

Gay bear is the way to go.... Id fuck you.

Lol you're fat, ugly, and have a terrible personality.

Your dick ain't your problem.

Just lose weight nigger, its not cause small dick. Its cause youre fucking huge and probably the most awkward faggot in existence

oh yea life is a gift when youre a fat 35 year old virgin, what a wonderful gift

He wasn't born fat, was he? He had plenty of time to lose weight and get pussy, if he's fat and alone at 35 it's his own damn fault

my dick is like yours and i fucked over 20 girls.. lose weight you fucking faggot

>what a wonderful gift
It is if you don't waste it for 35 years

Getting pussy isn't a difficult task.

Finding a quality partner among the trash is.

get off your ass fat fuck

in other words, you have got ~4 billion women in the bedroom and they all told you that your penis was too small, you laughed at them and was not affected by that comment, and they still rejected you

I'm the same size fucked hundreds, the problem is you give a shit. The goal is to bust a nut, not get her off.

1) Join gym
2) Actually go to it

pay a hooker! make sure to film it so its nice and legal

Women aren't attracted to diabetes.

Yeah, your dick size is fine, its just buried in a mountain of fat. You could lose that easily and then get laid.

Your dick isn't the problem. Any girl willing to go out with somebody as fat as you has already given up on good sex, and guess what? Tons of girls go out with fat guys.

The problem is not the small dick. It's that your fat, stupid, unfunny, poor, and probably also an asshole. You could fix most of this if you weren't so lazy to top it off.

>be me
>23 year old virgin
>roughly 300+lbs
>5.5 uncut dick
>finally had enough and decided to leave my comfort zone
>date a girl from work
>lose my virginity

C O N F I D E N C E
I S
K E Y

Also, dating a girl whose a chubby chaser helped.

I know people same fat as you and still getting laid. I struggle getting laid too but im skinny and an fucking crazy chaotic druggie, so i know why I don't get laid. But im no virgin. You just have to be aggressive ad persistent when you want fuck someone. Also money and her being drunk helps. And make her laugh. Really, Sex is kinda overrated but its still sth you want. Just pay for Sex. As 35 year old Virgin you wont be self conscious enough to get someone laid. After you experienced it will be easier.

Yes it is. Depression is kinda the big enemy of having sex.

How to be funny user, please,
that's my only problem, my only source of dread, i just so boring for some reason

Oh bullshit. Mediocre dick and fatass here.
You are not goin' to be good at one night stands. Just too many better looking, more confident guys than you around.
But, in terms of actual relationships, it's way better. Still at disadvantage, but not that big. Make up for it with humour and confidence, and learn to make 'em come with your tongue and fingers. Then youre set.

tl;dr grow some balls

Dumb niggers like you piss me off.. I'm gonna share my story on here once again..

>me in 2012 weighing 561lbs
>think about killing myself
>chad thundercock type alpha on Sup Forums greentexts
>follow his instructions because trips
>draw up a plan to eat healthy
>start walking down to the corner
>start walking around the block
>start walking around neighborhood
>start walking around city
>start jogging little by little
>all cardio and conditioning
>present day, 192lbs, some excess skin
>fucking way more than before
>feeling way better than before
>still working on my body

It all starts with your mindset... change it... set yourself free... stop being a lazy fat fuck and move, nigger... check em and get the fuck out of here...

I guess he is going to kill himself

KEK

we prolly got the same size of dick lol.

but lost my virginity at 14.

dick size has nothing to do with getting laid.

confidence and having an interesting personality gets me laid though.

>> 561lbs
>>fucking way more than before
Thats not suspect at all