Rekt thread

rekt thread

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/
youtube.com/watch?v=IuwxZSIS__4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

God damn it hold the camera still

That escalated

Story?

anyone got that one from last night with the guy that was cut all the way up his stomach/chest? I think they were gonna pull out his heart but I turned it off before I saw. please and ty

just your usual cartel drama.

apparently he was a traitor somehow to a mexican cartel. the original has spanish audio i remember someone saying he stole from them.

oh god not this one but this is pretty bad too. the guy from last night was cut vertically

That shit looked intentional.

user watch with sound. The music in the background makes it.

Ive only watched that video once. Cant stomach it.

I love this video

this makes me happy

If anyone wants to watch the full video it's right here! bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/

do you mean the vid in the night on the ground? where he cut of all his fat of ass and stomach ?and pull out everything ?

Nah I can just about watch gifs. I haven't been the same since sitting through 3 guys 1 hammer or w/e, 10 or so years ago.

this is some bait folks, here's your (you). I dont believe anyone can be this dumb.

Did he just go Insta-Handicapped?

Dude from American Pickers dont play NO games.

Holy fuck, insta-kill?

KEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

DA BEST

gee i wonder what race that is trying to break into the front door? :))))))

Yep, that one

A man and his goats.

You just don't know how long I've been looking for a video of this... Thank you user :)

Japanese is known for its weird people and pedophile culture. Something turns bad out there.

>"Weeee ow, weeeeeeeee ow, weeeeee ow!"

Vivisection is a lost art

When you introduce one culture's technology into another culture that's not ready for it

satisfying feels of justice

Cute/10

The Big Black Cock will DESTROY little racist white boi

>Shopping out the actual small dick
META CUCK

lol clinton got rekt
fucking glorious

Ha! That IS the small dick. His real dick is that fleshy, muscular mass up against her forearm. Sucks to be you, bro.

why is it so beautiful as it seems sad ?

How is he pulling the trigger?

Amen to that

there are a handful of these circling rekt threads: I fucking love them (probably too much)

snapped his brain stem, more like vegetable, along with he's probably gonna be dead of dehydration within 3 days, long and slow death

nerve gas.

i wouldve waited til they got inside and unloaded in all of them

he just delayed the problem, not solve it

He used his finger

Rule 0 you cheesy cunt

and this is why you don't fuck with people with ccw permits

Heres a map I made showing all the blue states that Bernie won the primary in.

Red states are either republican dominant states or democratic states that went Hillary in the primary

new Hampshire is a little darker because its actually not quite a democratic dominant state

youtube.com/watch?v=IuwxZSIS__4

>doctors on stand by to give medical attention

how fucking stupid and ass backwards are these islamist lol

probably my new favortie, thanks man

>RUUUUUN IT WILL BEHEAD US NEXT!!!!!!
fucking sandniggers

that's new zealand for you asshole

i like how they all take off running like its going to start cutting all of their heads off