Why are women so incapable of doing even the most basic shit...

Why are women so incapable of doing even the most basic shit? Literally every time I watch a "fail" video online it's 50% men doing extreme shit like jumping a huge gap on a dirt bike and the other 50% is women falling over a curb.

If you dont think they are literally retarded then debate me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xdxbsg6O8Xk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Literally

Cancer

It's only cancer when girls use it to describe something that isn't literal. OP used it correctly, assuming his math checks out

Can confirm

example: "THAT AMY SCHUMER JOKE WAS SO FUNNY I LITERALLY PISSED MYSELF"
"Whoah, really?"
"No, not really :)"

Please name a woman comedian that's halfway decent today. I think Amy Schumer is just the result of women demanding to be represented in comedy, and having someone fall flat on their face as a result

Sara Silverman was funny until she went all libtard

my sister is pretty badass, she is an athlete.
said this, most of them are spoiled brats that have no idea how to put any effort into anything aside looking pretty.

cause they are indoor types

Men would undoubtedly be the superior sex if women didn't have ass n tiddies

>implying we aren't already

Testosterone is a very potent performance enhancer. People with higher test levels during fetal development show greater spacial awareness and motor function.

There was a FtM tranny on radiolab that said she got a much better understanding of science when she started taking testosterone.

I feel kind of bad for the girls because they are expected to perform like men. We really need to rethink the role for our sweet little companions with clumsy feet and dick massagers.

how could that happen ? major malfunction in the brain ?

No she wasn't. Go watch her old shit, it's horrible cringe comedy.

Frontal lobe doing body movement. (Thinking it instead of doing it)

really would like to see the reactions of the ppl standing by there...well yes.women are retarded of course.so much retarded as it only can be.just check car parking fails.unbelievable.

And still they get laid more than OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xdxbsg6O8Xk
The first reports are in. The girls are actually doing quite well, and they are enjoying military service more than the boys.

Yep. And dick size doesn't matter because women have very poor spacial awareness.

What's the worst thing about Sup Forums?

>u mad whiteboi?

The military has to provide a lower physical standard for women so they can pass a few.