Who's going to play him in the inevitable biopic?

Who's going to play him in the inevitable biopic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H_klmfrj2jM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THICC

Jonah hill

Who is this semen demon.

Literally who.

Yo them tiddies is on point bruh.

Alexander Gordon Jahans

Is he "our" guy? What's his endgame? Was it autism?

He has autism and believes they are the next stage of evolution, like mutants.

youtube.com/watch?v=H_klmfrj2jM

MOMMY I WANT MILK

milky milky mommy

He's started taking hormones now. Watch out, lad.

HE'S GONNA DO IT

tfw tits are bigger than mine

Is he trans or are those tits photoshopped? Do all man boobs look like actual tits?

Fucking disgusting
I'd kill myself before I got to that point

how do i get a good body like this?

He's probably low test(forgive the use of the meme)
Your body has a balance of testosterone and estrogen, so if your testosterone is low, you estrogen is high
Which would explain his man boobs and his hairless body. Also his small dick which he likely has

holy fuking gyno is there anyway to get rid of tits at that point?? also whats the point of the street number captcha is its going to be a fucking nigger and disappear every god damn time i get it and go to the mountains?

>a man that can suck his own nipples

That combined with autism almost makes me feel sorry for him

He has an endochrine problem and his body basically produces no testosterone, he has a micropenis, he has a whole host of other difficulties including slowly degrading vision, he's done numerous videos discussing such things
he alos up until recently had a gay autistic bf who made him suck him off and basically gave him no pleasure whatsoever, Gordon identifies as bisexual but leaning towards the female gender

t. esoteric al-jahani convert

To what point? He clearly has gynecomastia you idiot, it's a medical disorder.

Uninformed shit.

Someone post his sister for comparison. Makes it more amazing to see how he got the genetic shit end of the stick.

His sister is fucking hot desu senpai onii-chan kawaii imouto

Yes, precisely. And his tits are clearly that, they don't get that big by simply being fat.

Guy Nocomastia

get back to who/

pics t b h

He has a syndrome that makes it hard or impossible for his body to make testosterone. Think it's called Kallmann syndrome, or it was something else. It also makes him unable to smell things so I am sure his room stinks, but he doesn't mind. He has a microdick and fingered his boyfriend instead of fucking him. He's straight though.

Good to see a fellow esoteric Jahanist around these parts desu.

I thought it was this guy at first glance

our numbers grow brother...

NUMA AAAAHEEEEE

What was his fucking problem?

>fingered his boyfriend

that is gyno + morbid obesity, you moron. Gyno just by itself almost never gets this bad.

And after he made his boyfriend climax he was not allowed to finish himself off with a fap as his highly autistic boyfriend wanted to browse ebay. This made Gordon snap and he told him to be less selfish, then he went down to the kitchen or whatever. When he got upstairs his autistic boyfriend had thrown out all of his belongings from the room and was lying under the blankets screaming like a rape victim. It just wasn't working so they broke up. Sad desu.

Still waiting on those sister pics, Sup Forums.

i feel bad for him now desu

He has a syndrome of some kind.

I did too, until I watched how insufferable he is in his videos. Oh yeah, he is also slowly going blind. I just don't see him living more than a few years more desu.

>990 videos

Jesus christ, doesn't it hit people like this at some point that they've taken the time to make almost a thousand videos for a grand total of 1K subscribers and $7 a month on Patreon.

He's doing them for himself and to crush dem ebil Nazis.
>at least 90% of his viewers are Nationalists/racists who are trying to turn him to the dark side
>he's aware of this, and has said he is afraid to get his views changed
wew

Good on him

dont breed with her she has some bad genes falamam

i think it's literally only Sup Forums that watches his videos tbqh

>Being against the Nazis when his entire life is an indication that they were right

lad wew

Is that Melissa McCarthy?

This is why he hates them, lad. He hates them because he hates himself. Everything must burn.

wow chloe did let herself go

I'm not even joking when I say this guy went to the same University as me.

He was in my flatmate's course.
Would walk around wearing a top hat.

>This is the average British male in 2016

You cunts have fallen far m8.

Is there a picture of his sister because I can't find one and don't want to watch 900 videos to maybe see a glimpse

>at least 90% of his viewers are Nationalists/racists who are trying to turn him to the dark side
>who are trying to turn him to the dark side

The fuck are you talking about? Who the fuck would want this guy on their side?

Too euphoric for you?

It's just a fun project.

I don't doubt that. Any interesting stories mate?

>another reddit meme thread
/film/ when?

Not really from what I can remember.
He would apparently have these weird little rants in some of the English lectures and from what it seems had a bit of a crush on my flatmate.

I heard about him before I ever saw him cause my flatmate would come back from lectures with a story of one of his fuckin' weird rants.

what did he rant about, lad?