ALL HAIL THE NEW QUEEN OF /B!!! SORRY FAT FUCK LOVERS, TRAP LOVERS, FAT ASS FUCK FACES...THIS IS THE REAL QUEEN

ALL HAIL THE NEW QUEEN OF /B!!! SORRY FAT FUCK LOVERS, TRAP LOVERS, FAT ASS FUCK FACES...THIS IS THE REAL QUEEN

Other urls found in this thread:

famousbirthdays.com/people/eugenia-cooney.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The real queen would post nudes. Sorry fag.

Fucking gross anorexic bitch, fuck no

no, i don't fuck skeletons

i cant fucking wait until her body gives out and she dies so youre left with absolutely nothing but old pics of her

DONT BE JELLY FAT ASS.

A-FUCKING-MEN

Face looks like an emo boy who went trans and doesn't quite pass as female, fuck off ugly whore

POST YOUR PIC FAT ASS.ILL TAKE AN AERIAL

>not Linetrap
>not cracky
get off my lawn

what happened to based alaska-chan

Sleep tight, Ms Skeletal

She's fucking hot without all that shit on her face.

not jelous

just stroking it to her limp emaciated body hooked up to a bunch of machines on a hospital bed where she cant even update her desperate fans on her condition only to slip into a coma and be pulled from life support only 3 days later because her enormous mom had to buy groceries for her and her enormous son while this bitches body is re purposed as a long reach pole to change the channel on the tv

she left

you leave too

YOU'LL BE DEAD BEFORE SHE IS FAT FUCK

You wish you could have pics of me ya anorexic biché

ew LOL no

She's beautiful

stop changing the subject she doesnt love you and never will

by the time you come up with what you think is a good idea at tricking her into talking to her, she will be getting stuffed into a golf club bag and buried in the backyard were she spent all the best times of her life not having sex with you

she's no queen kat

FUCK U FAT 12 YEAR OLD FUCK

Hahaha, I don't even know how to respond to this but give you a head pat and tell you to sit the fuck down kiddo

all the caps locks keys in the world dont change the fact that eugenia pooner is going to die soon and there isnt a god damn thing you can do about it as much as your tortured autistic soul wishes he could descend from the skies on a white chariot, this anorexic sleeve of bones and sadness is quickly withering away to nothing while still working her clit to someone that isnt you

OK FAT 12 YEAR OLD WITH DIABETES AND ON CHOLESTEROL MEDS.WE BELIEVE YA'....NO GO TELL MUMMY YOU DID GOOD CUPCAKE....

>PROJECTING THIS HARD

Yeah, I don't know how she stands tbh, and her jutting collarbone in is nearly bigger than her fucking tits

kek

her vagina is melting off

i bet theres nothing but a hole left there by now

Who is this bitch anyways? What does she do?

why isnt she dead yet?
dubs and she'll die in three days

she gives false hope to idiots like OP

your typical youtube attention whore desperate for attention does nothing but talk about nothing

rolling

famousbirthdays.com/people/eugenia-cooney.html

how does she look without the eyeliner?

Ok,
She probably has about a week or so to live.
I am for it.
Sad tho.

the rigor mortis thats developed on her legs

i dont know how she sits

Holy shit, I hadn't thought about that.. is it possible to sit or does she lay on things... I notice there isn't a single pic of her sitting down..

Holy fuck I'm a decade older than her

>famousbirthdays.com/people/eugenia-cooney.html
AND YOU ARE HERE TRYING TI IMPRESS CHOLESTEROL CHALLENGED 14 YEAR OLDS....CONRATS??

i think think her mother just puts her away in the closet every evening

she doesnt have to sit, she weighs less than the air her body occupies

>you my good sir, suck

SO FUCKING HOT

oh i see youre still here

fuck i could have sworn your mom took your phone away for study time

stupid bitch no wonder you seem so retarded

No, it's something called lurking that everyone used to do, then we got flooded by caps lock cruising idiots.

XD plot twist: she's been dead for years and mum installed animatronics to keep the youtube alive
Lol, whatever dude, she's the one that needs help instead of being praised for anorexia by shitlords. She could easily get help but won't because faggots like you call her beautiful. Overweight and underweight are not attractive bitch

with or without make up, so hot

BUT YOU ARE ALWAYS HERE TO GREET ME...LOL...AT 32...TOO SCARED FOR SUICIDE LOSER IN LIFE?

How is it without makeup when she's still wearing obvious makeup, which means she is also wearing non-obvious?

Pic related.. that's eyeliner you dumb cuck

BOTH BUT MORE W/O

>XD
>moral fagging
Gb2reddit/YouTube comment section fucking cancer

man, you really gonna split hairs like that. a little eyeliner compared to her usual mask is a huge difference

No, i never greeted you. Can you type anything without caps?

>Implying that you are not also 12

YOU FUCKING KISSLESS VIRGIN DUB FUCK.....SHE HAS NO MAKEUP...WHAT YOU SEE IS THE REMANENT OF HER TAKING IT OFF USING PADS YOU KISSLESS VIRGIN..YOUR MUMMY DOESN'T WEAR MAKE U FAT FUCK?

I CAN:

fuck you old goof loser in life faggot. kys coward

regardless of what amount of makeup she has plastered on her face, this bitch is absolutely nothing to act like a cringy tard about

Thank Mrs skeltal

AHHH....FAT 12 YEAR OLD IS BUTT HURT

>Implying that you are not also butthurt and not also fat

Wow, that's a nice change. I'm old, meaning I don't have to deal with your shit.

>saying anything is more cancer than Sup Forums
Dude, get on your Microsoft edge, and scroll on along to another site
It's not splitting hairs, she still has makeup on. It's not because "Oh she has eyeliner" it's that she has makeup on but less subtle to fool you fags into believing she isn't wearing any.... and you fell for it
Lol, jesus, this dude xD so fucking hardcore in love with this bitch he can't see truths.

This anorexic bitch is more mentally ill than trannys... case closed faggot

This

I saw her at an airport a few weeks ago lol, I got her number and we texted a few times but I'm not into anorexic chicks, pic is right before I went up to her

>This anorexic bitch is more mentally ill than trannys.

uhh no fag...

YET HERE YOU ARE NO LIFE FAGGOT...

FUCK, YOU ARE SO LUCKY.I BET SHE WAS SO FRIENDLY. I LOVE HER OUT FIT.

BUT YOU DIDN'T GO UP TO HER. TOO SCARED.

>said the cringetard

wait, she's not underage is she?

YET YOU ARE STILL HERE...STILL TO SCARED FOR SUICIDE...STILL A LOSER AND MOST IMPORTANTLY- STILL HERE

>This entire thread

Holy shit this guy is trying too hard

The trans girls I've met weren't anorexic whores, so.. yeah

Don't mind me boys, I'm just here to check em

WHY DID YOU NEED TO QUOTE IT TWICE OLD NONMARRIED STILL LIVE WITH HIS MOM FAG?

Noice

>Implying that you don't live with your mom

Yes

You're retarded . I did, there was nothing to be scared of, she's really unattractive to me and she was the awkward anxious one kek

if trips, this man is the king of Sup Forums

STFU YOU AIDS SPREADING FREAK. BACK TO /POL FAG.

U R OLD FAG

Pics my friend

thank mr skeltal

This is now a get thread

lol what a child.
bring in the mods

>implying capslock will make your point any clearer

YOU DIDN'T DAY JACK FAT FAG. YOU ARE SO SCARED IN THE REAL WORLD...THAT'S WHY MUMMY HOME SCHOOLS YOU

Checkd

>implying OP is not a faggot

Tbch, I'm only here now for responses, I get a chuckle watching him hate-cry all over his keyboard.
Look dudes, she got 2 pairs o' tits, too bad they don't add up to a females proportion tho...
I am a trans bitch, but no.. I don't have aids, because if I did I would look like your little anorexic dream girl

AHHH LITTLE TIMMY HAS SAND IN HIS VAGINA

>3 titties
Hottt

I only took the one I posted

What is she had 4 titties?
That's just fucking sick dude... c'mon

So do you wear those Hank Hill pads or...?