I was with my ex for 2 years and always hated it when other guys looked at her...

I was with my ex for 2 years and always hated it when other guys looked at her, I got jealous and angry at the thought of other people trying it on with her.

However, I've now been with my current girlfriend for 3 years. She's 21, I'm 25. And since I've been with her I have started to love it when she gets attention from other guys. She's a pretty girl and has a great body so she gets plenty of looks.

It's got progressively more arousing for me knowing other guys are looking at her and checking her out.

I now have a massive fantasy of watching her get fucked by someone else, we've even playfully spoke about the idea but I don't think she'd actually go through with it, unfortunately!

I was just wondering if anyone else has similar stories or anything. I'm intrigued as to why my jealously towards this kind of thing has now turned into a massive turn on.

I fully trust my girlfriend and am very happy in our relationship, I just love the idea of her being looked at, touched and fucked by others.

I know I might get the predictably boring cuck abuse from people here but is there anyone out there that has something similar?

Any stories, comments or opinions would be great.

Cheers Sup Forumsros

Let's see her!

if you go through with it, your relationship will fall apart and die. Women don't want to spend their entire life and have kids with a beta. So be prepared for the inevitable breakup

>source : had the biggest cuck fantasy from a former gf cheating on me, got the last one to do it, got disgusted with her and our relationship within a year

Is it because you want to see a real man fuck her for once?

Better off sharing her pics on here & let us jerk off to her

I think that's obviously the stereotypical cuck thing apparently.

To be honest I feel content with my masculinity and I'm confident she is too. In fact, she probably wouldn't ever want to fuck someone else because I satisfy her enough. It's my fantasy to see her physically enjoyed by others. Not hers.

Haha too risky though isn't it?

I've showed a lot of my mates pics of her, I also find it hot going out as a group knowing they've seen her naked and she's clueless.

Take her face out, let's see her

Again, pretty self confident to be honest.

It's just a physical thing that would fun to try, we're both pretty open sexually and I personally just see this kinda thing as something fun.

Her bikini shot not enough?

This has nothing to do with self-confidence. But go on ahead, be an idiot, and ruin your relationship if you want. You'll have been warned.

There are equally as many cases where it hasn't ruined a relationship to be fair.

I think it obviously can work for some, maybe only those that are truly committed and confident in their relationships? Not sure.

No, I want more!!! Her ass looks great

Haha, thanks.

The only way I can imagine the cuck fetish is being submissive and taking part in the womans submission. Have you ever thought about being fucked together with her. What if you were her girlfriend and you two got rouged up by some awesome dude, like say me?

I wouldn't want to be fucked or physically touch the dude whatsoever!

It's purely a fantasy that wants to watch her being filled up by another cock. Or multiple cocks.

Fuck she seems hot! How's her tits?

>its just a physical thing

Will be telling you that when you're bawwing

Small but perky

I had the same fantasies about my gf, but then i knew id feel bad afterwards no matter how horny i got thinking about her getting fucked by a muscular guy pounding away at her, but then I thought, "y dont i b the muscular guy pounding away at her?" so we had a little fantasy that she was still with her ex and I was the guy who lured her over here and the sex was fucking amaaaaaaaazziiinngg! non stop pounding! made her fucking wail for more! i came like twice :D

that was when i was dorming though at college. now im living with her in her parents place and im getting the feeling of wanting someone to fuck her again. especially doggy style.. i think theres a connection here...

anyway, i konw when i start fucking her again the way i want to whenever, those cuck fantasies will pass

happy cucking!

Yeah that's hot.

I've asked her loads of stuff about her previous sex life with her ex, which always turns me on.

Watching her get fucked doggy would be amazing, would love to shove my cock in her mouth at the same time.

Yea sweetheart, if you struggle I will have to tie you up.

Brilliant.

Post more pics!

damn she looks like a fun fuck. Definitely a fan of those perky tits too. Let's see more user!

If you do this it will not have a good overall impact on your relationship. I can guarantee it.

Always thought that idea was hot -- sharing a girl's pics with mutual friends, then all go out as a group.

She's cute. Can you post nudes?

Less cuck more hot wife situation

you got kik OP? hmu at magardook. I want to fap to your gf regularly.

bump for more pics

It simply comes from trust. I've been with my girl for 10 years. She is short with huge ass, so you can imagine the looks she gets. I've even caught cops checking her out. I love the idea of her getting fucked by other guys. We both share are fantasy and are open with each other. She has even fucked couple of guys while we were long distance. Our deal was, she would fuck him and tell me everything about it. We both would extremely aroused by it. The thing that gets me off is that everyone wants to bang her, and some lucky bastard will get to bang her and enjoy her sexy body but will never have her. She has to come back to me. It's a great thing as long as your relationship is rock solid. I really wanna share her with my best friend. We both get off so hard at the idea. Maybe someday.