What's the "wrongest" sex u have ever had b? Like the absolute "wrongest" thing (fucking a co workers wife...

What's the "wrongest" sex u have ever had b? Like the absolute "wrongest" thing (fucking a co workers wife, bosses daughter, cheating, etc.?

I fucked ur mom

>Sup Forums
>sex

/thread

UR mom
When she was 11
And high on weed
That I gave her.

Fucked a friends wife twice. He was also my mailman. Ran into her at a club, she said divorce wasn't final, but seperated. Come to find out it was all a lie, they were married. They did divorce right after all went down. Feels bad.

> on date with gf
> getting late
> gf wants to stop and see her bff who is babysitting before I drop the gf off at home
> we spend an hour over where her bff is babysitting
> bff complains that she won't be done babysitting for 3 hours more
> getting ready to leave, gf goes to get her coat
> bff whispers to me, "you smell so good, why don't you come back after you take her home?"
> must.... resist....
> Can't resist
> Drop gf at home, go back and bang bff
> bff never tells

Fucked my younger brother in law's ex gf. She was 20 years younger then me, though legal when we fuck. I had known her since she was jb. I did not groom her she just wanted the dick and boy did I give it to her. Pussy was soaking wet, tight and fluffy.

Had sex with this girl for a while on and off,
her younger sister developed a crush on me and also started fucking me on the side. Older girl never found out.

had a long sexual relationship with my step-sister. biggest secret of my life.

Since its Sup Forums and its very watched by fbi, nsa, etc, I would not recomendo to post something that could incriminate you

My stepbrother (i'm a guy) and me when we were like 10 Years old. It was several times, so obviouslywe both liked it

I have cheated my wife with her best friend. Both of us were drunk when we met in a bar. My wife was on business trip at a time.
We ended up fucking in our bed for most of the night.

When I was 16 I took the v of my sister's 11yo best friend and were fuck buddies for a long time

I had sex with 4 of my students from the Football team.

how did that start

not sex, but the first time I made out/french kissed with a girl was with a cousin during our grandmother's calling hours.

Confirmed giraffe

>I fucked a retarded chick on my friends loungeroom floor one night
>i was wearing a unicorn onesie with a tail (or something like that) cos i was rolling hard and why not fuck not
>she was on her period so i smashed her asshole
>her panties were soaked in blood as if she'd never heard of pads, filthy bitch
>friends boyfriend woke up before i busted and flipped out cos he was supposed to fuck her but i bet him to it

My dick was stained with a nasty smell for the next few days
none of my mates believe my story
didn't even get to cum...

top kek

well, I fucked a 13 year old in the ass in a bathroom during my best friend's wedding like two months ago, she was from portugal so I got together with her only one more time, she is really into me which creeps me the hell out since I'm 28, my life is full of these kind of encounters

At a bar in college, typical college bar where all the kids from college go, cheap drinks, all that jazz. Ran into one of my very good friend's ex-gf at the bar. Say hi, typical pleasantries, etc... I go to take a lap and see who else I know there that night, as I pass her again she asks me to sit at the bar. We sit and talk for a while and she puts her hand on my inner thigh (the classic I wanna fuck move) and shortly after just kisses me out of nowhere. I was so taken aback because she is so out of my league and incredibly hot and I had secretly been harboring a crush on her throughout the 3 years she dated my friend. We make out for a little while and she says we shouldn't keep kissing in public because someone we know will see us and tell my friend/her ex (remember: college bar, lots of people we know there) so I just go for it and say "well, let's go to your house then." She says okay, and one 5x uber surge charge later I'm at her house fucking the hottest girl I've ever been with. The fact that it was super off-limits and "against the bro code" (fucking gay anyway, I don't play those rules) made it even fucking better.

Fucked my ex a bunch of times when she was completely passed out on methadone. She told me I could, and she never remembered it. She never knew she lost her ass virginity...

>had anal with my social worker

Hey i know that girl. Camille krzyston

I let a 130lb mastiff knot my ass. I thought I was going to die when he finished and tried to walk away.

tell story

Newfag

wasnt sex, but had cullilingus with a 15yo

i met up with my 23 yr old daughter for the first time and ended up moving her into my place and eventually screwing her - dont get me wrong - its ruined my life and im in hell

>she is really into me which creeps me the hell out since I'm 28, my life is full of these kind of encounters

tfw you have the loli curse

You should feel bad. Why ruin the greatest bond of brotherhood for a whore? You're nowhere close to what a man is supposed to be. You're a weak puppet to women.

"smell so good"?
This reads like a brazzers movie user just watched

Had sex with two sisters regularly, literally one bedroom then the other sometimes, both consented to it. Had regular sex with 40yo milf and her 19yo daughter, again literally from one bedroom to the other sometimes, both consented to it. Shit was so cash. No threesomes, but I would have done one.

That makes you a pedo

>im 24
>working in an upmarket pizza place
>work with a 40yo dude who works like 80 hours a week
>never sees his kids so he often brings some of them to work and they help out for free pizza/cash
>eldest daughter is 16
>immediately takes a liking to me
>always finding playful excuses to touch me (tickling, purposely stepping into me while walking past each other kind of like a light rugby/football shoulder charge tackle)
>tells me about how she likes harry potter (yawn), jurassic park, pokemon and yugioh (those were pretty cool)
>she seems to really like harry potter so i ask her who her favourite character is
>she says draco malfoy because "he's super cute and he knows how to 'Slither-in'"
>I laugh it off at first as her being silly until she quickly added
>"stop laughing or ill make you slither IN right now"
I fucking hate harry potter too
>take her to the staff bathroom
>lock the doors
>rawdog her for ten minutes with my hand over her mouth to keep quiet

>implying words are evidence

You put your dick in somebodies ass who was assumedly too retarded to wipe it properly?

i had sex with a co-worker. the bitch told other people at work.

I had sex with a fat girl.

Fucked my good friends ex-gf.
She broke his heart and was sad as fuck, so i felt shitty.

>Be 17 going on 18
>teach a summer track class for kids
>new girl in town
>parents sign her up for class not knowing it's for kids
>girl is 14 going on 15
>knows no one yet
>easy pickings
>hang out once in her basement with light petting
>get her out on a hike, fuck her against a tree in a public trail
>spend rest of summer fucking this tight bodied slut
>last night before I go off for college
>pick her up at 3am and fuck her on my bed until 6:30am, anal and all
>had long term GF who was going into her junior year of HS whole time
>sure enough I'm at college and drama happens at school once the new girl starts blabbing about dating me all summer
>fight but remain with long term Gf for the first semester of college
>break up just after spring break
>first week back to school and I become FWB with the hottest girl on campus, a straight 9.5/10, myself being closer to a 6.

fucked my brother-in-laws wife

Fucked my sisters ex gf

Raped a woman, felt so good at the time.

Co-worker having issues with boyfriend of many years, nothing too serious though.

Work christmas party. Get drunk with her because she was one of few people my age at work.

She asks for ride toa bar her friends are at. I suggest we just drink at my place. Next thing i know i'm balls deep.

She's still dating him, they are even engaged now.

Was drugged and then raped by my uncle and 11 year old cousin (she was female)

She road my 7.5" cock until I came in her preteen pussy. Sadly I was half out of it due to the drug they injected me with while I was sleeping. Was still the best sex I've ever had.

banged my gf whilst my friend slept in the same room on the floor next to us

I fucked two married women. Pic related.

I used to fuck my ex-wife while she slept.

I fucked and fooled around with my girl best friend while her boyfriend was in the bed with us.

>Be me
>16, summer vacation before senior year of high school
>have Girl best friend, we've known each other for years and liked each other, but she had a boyfriend who I was also friends with
>she is planning road trip in an RV to the beach with her family and boyfriend
>her brother, sister, sisters friend, mom and dad, and boyfriend
>her brother drops out for some reason I don't remember, she asks me if I want to go
>Love road trips, love the beach, fuck yeah I'll go.
>We start the road trip early morning. In total it will take us 2 days of driving to get to the campsite which means one night in the RV on the way up.
>First night we find a secluded area and pull over start unwinded
>beer.jpeg
>her dad is really chill let's us drink as much as we want. Her and I have a little too much.

>getting ready for bed
>RV has two bedrooms and one mattress on the ground in the main area
>everyone in rooms aside from me, her and her boyfriend.
>we are still up watching a movie laying on the mattress all on our backs
>She's in the middle, boyfriend on her left, me on her right
>feel her hand on my leg

Cont.?

Banged my best friend' gf

you hate harry potter? i hope you die the most painful death possible you fucking nigger
your story isnt true and kys

more?

banged my cousin who was dating my best friend

girl i was dating came to visit me at college. said i had to go to class. actually went and fucked another girl two doors down.

I think my brother's gf wants to fuck me Sup Forums. What do? She's a 6/10, personality 8/10

Was dating two girls for a while. The wrong way, they didn't know about each other. Was regularly fucking each of them.

Met someone new, had a couple weeks in a row where I'd have three girls in a week.

Good times, but it blew up on me.

Was fucking the ex wife of a made man. Except she lied. Still married. Still together. I still put dirt on my hood, look under the car and have my mechanic look for a location transmitter. And it's been years.

Post a pic of her
Face or body or whatever. I don't care I just want a face to put with the story

lay pipe

And then everybody clapped

Sure

>greatest bond of brotherhood
>the mailman

One night I fucked a girl I'm friends with, then went and had a drink with her boyfriend, who had no idea. Then after the drink, went and fucked the girl's best friend. Then went home to my wife.

you lucky bastard

> I still put dirt on my hood
What's that for?

Do you work in an office setting or?

yes

Banged my boss daughter.

Tell if hood has been opened, kinda like breaking off a matchstick in a door jamb at your place so you can tell if the door has been opened. Leaving a $100 bill on stand near the door (someone breaks in, they can't help but take it). See how I live?

Moar

looks like boss' son...

>See how I live?
Yeah, just like Dale Gribble.

fucked a chick then fucked her little sister after we broke up. I was 21 little sister was 17. I think it was illegal at the time.

different Ex gf set up a ffm 3some trying to get me back. The girl she found to have the 3 way with was her little brothers ex girlfriend. Pretty cool.

Are you afraid that he will tamper your car to blow up or ruin the brakes?

She's a model, I guess pic was not related.

Tara Fares

Son?!!!

is this a picture of one of them retarded kardashians?

Fucked my cousin quite a few times at most family gatherings.
That felt pretty wrong but it was amazing,

Brothers gf while he was in the room :/

Damn, I feel bad for the guy

>on double date with another couple
>my gf and the other guy drink way too much, pass out.
>other chick and I are pissed off, ruined our night.
>talk, drink, bored.... talk turns to getting even
>blowjob, eat her out, go sleep with our respective other
>don't speak of it

>few days later she texts, we meet for drinks

>fucked behind our others backs for months, they never knew.

Had a drunken, extended family reunion. Folks end up sleeping on floors, beds, couches, anywhere. I pass out next to my wife of 6 mo. Sometime later woke up to another drunk chick climbing into bed, just looking for place to sleep. I roll over and spoon her, wife sleeps. Feel small tits and slip hand down panties. I proceed to fingering the shit out of her, she is pressing back against my cock and I am diddling every fold and bump she has... enough of her ass humping me and blow my load same time as she had a shuddering, gasping orgasm. She sobers up a little and looks back at me, crawls out of bed and curls up on chair. Figure out later she is 15 y/o sister of new in-law. Had seen her earlier, I promise officer, she looked 18!

Witness girl fighting with guy at gas stop
Yelling
He drives away
Shes sobbing
Ask her if she's alright
Replies "i just want to keep partying"
Obviously barred out
Take her home
Give her another drink
Fuck her raw dog
She passes out
Keep fucking her
Put it in her butt
Cum inside
Post coital freak out
Think she may be dead
Look through her purse and get an address
Slap her awake a few times
Get her dressed for herself
Throw her in truck
While driving says "i just want to sleep. Why are you being an asshole?"
Too late for more fucks
Kick her out at address
2 guys waiting outside
Drive off

What the fuck man

Her name start with an L?

Banged my brother-in-law's wife.

GF of 2 years broke up with me, immediately got married to someone else, and 3 months after they got married she came back to me for sex because he wasn't satisfying her.

No, initials are A.S.

That's not wrong. When you break up with somebody they're fair game for your friends unless they seriously wronged you and proved themselves to be a real cunt. Otherwise it's all good.

ha

Banged a co-workers wife, who also worked at the same company.

>Be me, living in Atlanta
>meet super cute grill on rock and roll dive bar
>Introduce myself, buy her a drink, ask, "u wanna git high?"
>she says yeah, git high, hook up.
>super hot, super horney, do anything, grill
>start hanging out together, much sex and dope.
>it's all good bro.
>company xmas party coming up, ask grill to go
>she says can't, some fam thing going on.
>solo gig to xmas party I go.
>get there, see my party grill - WTF??!!
>turns out she's the daughter of my supervisor-holy shit! wat do?
>we both play it cool. keep daddy out of loop.
>get together a day later, we both have good WTF lulz.
>continue to party with her til she splits for grad school.
>sex gits better because fucking bosses little princess. HELL YEAH!

Ok pal, we believe you. I think your mother's calling dinner will be ready soon.

how did it ruin life

>pedo detected

Trap

I fucked a married woman in the ass in the bedroom of her ten year stepsister while Beiber started at me from a poster