>Ok budget
Is a critical and commercial success

DC movies:
>Multiple Oscar winners
>Huge budgets both movie and marketing
>Biggest names in the comicbook history
>There were already great and horrible Batman AND Superman movies to learn from
>Hans Zimmer
Collosal fuck ups, and it looks like Wonder Woman is a mess too.

Jesus fucking christ

>clearly wearing panties
lame

>No one has ever made a Deadpool movie before
>Deadpool is millennial Spiderman
>Superman was the first capeshit ever, and the tires are bald
>Batman is coming off a successful Nolan trilogy and the property may be fatigued a bit
It's the difference between driving a new BMW off the lot, and the hit and miss process of restoring an old muscle car.

>A talking FRIDGE?!

Or maybe deadpool didn't have suitd shitting all over them
You think nolan had to deal with suits with bamham. Man rents out time square, sells a 3 hour movie to Americans and its a commerical success

is the fat ex MMA fighter the one strong chick? God I wanted to fuck her so fuckign badly

Marvel movies are directed to a wider audience and follows the same formula (action/comedy).

>those knees

Wtf

Suits did fuck with Deadpool a fair bit, though. Mostly by cutting budget and such.

Except Deadpool wasn't made by Marvel and almost wasn't made at all because it didn't follow the formula that execs had faith in.

She was the less angery rossie o donnel
It still got made despite the suits kicking and screaming about it.

It's just the same formula with swear words.

gina carano for wonder woman!

gina carano is the best

>Multiple Oscar winners
Kek what? Only Leto won an oscar and it was for the biggest oscar bait movie in years

>"I'm not wearing any panties"
Yeah fucking right

You're a fucking shill or a retard. Why do you think GL flopped with Ryan while Memepool did so well?

It ain't because Memepool is a good movie. It's because Disney jews bought up the advertising.

IMAGINE

>this salty DC queen
Kek the butthurt is eternal

>because it didn't follow the formula that execs had faith in

well it tried to until those execs chopped the movie up with the "yup that's me" flashback bullshit. Still a 6.5/10 even if reddit as fuck

Suicide Squad followed the Marvel formula way more closely than Deadpool did.

Fox wons the rights to the xmen ff4 brah
You dumb as shit

all movies have suits giving headaches...
how many directors have dropped movies?
remember edgar wright's ant-man?

the thing about deadpool was that the people doing it actually want to do that.
then you got tasteless shitheads, like snyder which basically only does bad storytelling and probably say yes with no hesitation to the suits. and reminds me a michael bay with dark colors (bay actually has made more good movies than snyder)
or
the tv director with a huge fanbase going to the big movie, joss whedon, and he makes 25 min patches to tell a two hour story.
then
nolan, which has some good and bad movies. just like many directors (and also copies lots of things from other older movies)

that's my opinion

Do you think Scorsese whipped his dick out and just fugged her right in the pusay in front of the entire crew? Screaming

OOOOH YAAH MAMA DADDY FUCK YOU REAL GOOD HELLO ROCCO AND ROCCO

You're pretty much on the ball
There is this one nu male that actually summed up dc's problem is they want epic film defining moments and don't care about story. For instance in bvs the longest scene at the daily planet is under a min and a half

but they only did bad fanservice with a bait = harley queen (selled the movie)
But then they didn't knew what to do. they even reshot a lot. that means they didn'0t knew what the fuck was going on... and i'm not sure, but the first director also quit, i think.

and of course the treatment of characters, they are angry, (batman of course is always angry) but take for example cavil as clark kent is almos the same as superman alfa male and all that shit.
then you got richard donner and singer which actually knew that clark kent was way diferent to superman.
Director should understand what they are doing, and i'm not talking about putting a black kingping or whatever.
For example nolan's batman, he knows what's he doing. captain america winter soldier, another director knowing the story his telling us.

no but he probably stored his groceries in her luxurious compartments

>Ex MMA fat chick

Low test beta

>I settle for fat chicks and invent a term to lash out at people who do not
/fit/ pls go.

Fit is gay and prefers men over chicks
If anything they like crazy muscle chicks because they are still in denial.

It is not low standards.

>Gina Carano
>fat

What's it like being gay?

mmm i was looking for a 2016 picture of gina, and couldn't find, and defnetly in deadpool is quite beefed but i'm in love with her anyway.

Zack Snyder could fuck up a sunny day.

You're not wrong, but you'd be surprised at how pathetic /fit/ is.

I guess they expected to fuck supermodels on a daily basis once they got their body, but found out that it's not that easy.

From there I can only assume that they started fetishizing fat girls to pretend that they WANT 400 lbs whales.

The "low test" meme basically came from there as a counter to anyone calling them out.

She hasnt looked like that since she actually had to cut weight.

People like comedy above everything else what did you expect?

>you

>Rated R movie appeals to a wider audience

I think most of them are still joking most of the time.
Its always some incredibly fat landwhale that bring out people posting "thicc" and "low test"

this is the only time this bitch has been hot

Deadpool was succesful because the character was a meme, and it had good marketing

DC has the most recognizable super heroes of all time and they got BTFO by this.

the channel is p good k?

low test beta detected

also was not badly written, nice punchlines and a actually story to tell. you get to know how deadpool is an acts.
that movie would work even if there were no deadpool. just like a regular cia agent or a mercenary...
is not a bad movie.

To be fair the first adaptation of Deadpool was lame-o.

Whoever okayed that has probably been shot to death by Fox.

>DC has the most recognizable super heroes of all time and they got BTFO
This is the funniest thing to me. They have superheroes that have been household names for decades and decades and they continue to be embarrassed by Marvel somehow

He is but hes2a straight nu numale
Not in the ironic Sup Forums way i mean he's got a beard goes for deep ebin meaning in films and weres brikenstocks with jeans

kek everyone at fox probably okayed it. They probably still wonder why it wasn't a smash hit.

DCrybaby, kill yourself already, or just stop making these fucking threads

>Ex MMA fat chick
Say that to her face and see what happens bro

Why are DCucks so hateful bros?

>(bay actually has made more good transformer movies than snyder's entire body of work)
ftfy lad

show me one DC/Marvel movie about Love plot/revenge plot

literally all DC/Marvel movies about trying to save world

literally all

People liked DC only because it is Batman (see Green Lantern, Superman Returns), before Zack Attack came and launch actually successful DCEU even with studio still butchering it's kinos.
Reminder that RT rating=/=success.

>Throwaway GoT Actor
wait what?

Batman vs. Superman was not seen as a success. It was a disappointment. They expected a billion dollars.

who the fuck makes these pics

Revenge : Batman v Superman, Civil War

Love : all of them except Nolan 2 and 3, MoS, BvS, Winter Soldier, Civil War (actually death of love movie, same with Amazing Spider-Man 2), Iron Man 1

Ant-man was about love of dad to his daughter so it's counts as love.

Batman v Superman Dawn of Justice
>Production Budget: $250 million
>Total Lifetime Grosses Worldwide: $872,662,631

Deadpool
>Production Budget: $58 million
>Total Lifetime Grosses Worldwide: $782,612,155

Thats a big profit Deadpool

wasnt deadpool's budget way less than that?

reddit, always reddit

Yes because throwing a bunch of celebrities in a movie with shit writing and directing doesn't make it good. There have been many examples of this.

shills, always shills

>Ex MMA fat chick

So this is what faggotry feels like.

I'll never forget the drug addict who tried to tell me all these conspiracy theories that I was able to debunk just off of knowledge from my own head. Like brah if you're gonna snort meth all day read a book.

>They have superheroes that have been household names for decades and decades

I think that was part of the problem desu. Batman and Superman are huge, have bigger expectations, and are so popular with so many retellings that everyone has their own "one true version" of them, usually mutually exclusive with other people. EVen if the movies didn't suck, you'd still have floods of "NOT MUH" on review sites and Sup Forums.

Meanwhile, Marvel didn't have access to their big names at the time (Spiderman and Fantastic 4), and they only had minor no-names no one gave a shit about. That plus Iron Man being as good as it was out of nowhere just made everything explode.

True but to an extent. Most of my friends have very simple problems with Batman and Superman. Batman kills too obviously and Superman is just too mopey, none of us are really comic book fans getting triggered over details. We just want the most traditional aspects of the characters to be front and center.

You can't compare the two.

Deadpool movie survived studio butchering, main actors BO flopping powers and Disney's pg13 infulence. Prior to Reynolds leaking the test footage, an R rated Deadpool movie was a "what could have been" dead in the water project.

Skwad on the other hand is WB not having faith in their own product and fucking everything up either from ignorance or from pure idiocy.

The hilarious part is even though DC's last two movies were a clusterfuck they would have been much better had they not been victims of one of the worst editing jobs in Holywood history.

>DAT MASSIVE MANFACE

>fat chick
You're retarded. That woman is built like a truck.

i recently watched BvS and i thought it was a good movie. you know what the problem is? it seems like there are no more movies allowed, that are just fun. i know, snyder worked hard on his messiah storyline around superman, but it was a fun to watch movie. top tier visuals, great actors, okay story (come on, it's a fucking comic book) and yet it was called a flop. the 3h extended version was top tier kino.

on the other hand everyone's drooling about deadpool wich was indeed an okay movie but not anything else. it was fun and supposed to be fun but not that great.

Deadpool as cape shit 6/10
Deadpool as comedy 5/10

are you 12?
>ben affleck
>kevin costner
>jeremy irons

>people complaining about "formula"

It's literally just basic story structure.

>Act 1 Intro
>Act 2 Loss
>Act 3 Win.

This shit works, what's your fucking problem?

Marvel got lucky and their executives should blow RDJ's cock whenever and wherever he pleases because he made them. He IS Tony Stark, it's one of those roles where actor just plays himself no matter how much he sucks at acting. Then they just followed that Ironman formula 10 times in a row and made mad cow. Marvel still can make terrible movies and F4/Hulk/Thor are proof of that. DC on the other hand needs to beg Nolan to come back or hire some other director who isn't an ass kisser.

>F4
not made by marvel.

Nolan won't agrees do a cinematic universe, ever.

Heck, he didn't even want to do TDKR.

deadpool is actually an xmen movie with marvel tier quips

Fantastic 4 was Fox, IIRC Hulk was Universal, and the Thor movies were boring and mediocre at worst.