ITT: Post the last film you've watched and leave a small review of it, minimum of 10 words

ITT: Post the last film you've watched and leave a small review of it, minimum of 10 words

The Joker Baby (2017)
Top kino, amazing character development, plot twists galore, brilliant.

Sausage Party

crass, vulgar, unfunny, juvenile, boring.

The last newest movie?

I think it was Deadpool I'm not sure. I dont watch movies anymore.

My last re-watch was The Departed, I dont know how Scorsese does it but I bet any person with attention deficit can watch that film from beginning to end and no breaks.

the purge election year
what the fuck this piece of shit should never have been made. do. not. watch.

Anyone want to tell me how he got those scars?

The Little Prince (2016)
Very gud feels. Comfy. Confined universe but maybe that's the point. BTFOs wagecucks.

it's shit

In Bruges

really really really really really really really really
good

his cat came home drunk one night.

Frank

Few good laughs, nice ending. Three stars

Cafe Society: Lovely, maudlin film. Especially for fans of the 30s Hollywood pictures. Eisenberg does a great Woody. KStew is beautiful. Recalls Woody films of the 80s or 90s.

suicide squad:
messy wasted potential ruined by enchantress

Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping

It was pretty funny. Would watch again if it happened to be on tv on a Saturday afternoon or something

A guy rescues his friend from an evil russian helicopter pilot

Kundun

Bad acting and story but pretty

Boring, overrated, dull, terrible acting

The Wiz

Good visuals, good songs, and good performers, but the first 30 minutes are not on the same level as the rest of the movie. The movies gets better and better as it's runtime goes on.

Dragging, just a hair. But this movie is amazing.

Tried to deep throat a deep fried bacon wrapped twinkie

NERVE :

came for a thriller, stayed for the jailbait eye candy, left when I realized there wasn't going to be any more eye candy.

The Jungle Book 2016
Really nice and had me smiling.

Sorcerer. One of the most tense and suspenseful movies I've watched.

The Nice Guys
Pretty funny and kinda clever at times. Felt like a movie made in 2005. Gosling should play more comedic roles.

I grew up on the little prince cartoon and the movie. I saw this on netflix and was curious about it.

Hes not in it much, but hes pretty funny in the big short.

You anons read the book?

I get a different message/sense from the book every time I read it.

Read it at 6, 10, 12, 16, 18. I'm long overdue for another reading.

I had the same exact reaction. That creep shot of Emma in the changing room was worth it though.

I didn't really liked The Big Short. I thought it was weirdly edited and has weird pacing, especially compared to other McKay films.

>350 word essay due wednesday
>haven't even started yet

>10 words Sup Forums post due now
>can't remember the last film I've watched

>Suicide Squad
Some interesting characters and ideas wasted by studio meddling and shitty editing to have a save the world by stopping the blue light shot into the sky ending

>Broken (2012)

Disappointing, considering Tim Roth and Cillian Murphy. They weren't bad by any means, but I expected a better movie overall.

I really enjoyed everyones performance in it, and the way they handled a lot of the technical exposition.

The Godfather
It's really good but you already knew that. canolli wops

No I haven't

The casts are 10/10 and has some good performances, I give you that

Gladiator.

I want to fuck Lucius's boypossy.

Margin Call is another financial crisis movie with a ton of great performances, if you haven't seen it already. Basically just an excuse to let a lot of good actors deliver monologues and chew scenery.

Tinker Tailor Soldier Boy
The film so nice I've watched it three times in two days.

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me

Suicide Squad
High quality spicy kino, much fun, reddit doesn't like dank joints

Close-up
Very interesting subject and format, lovely cinematography and camerawork, dragged a bit in the middle, some of the monologues weren't very interesting, touching ending

2001: A Space Odyssey

Pretty good, not 10/10 for me but seems to be for some others. Obviously quite a bit different than other movies. I feel like I liked The Shining more, though.

Jason Bourne 2016
It's shit, don't watch it.

Civil War

ive never wanted to kill myself more after watching it