How does Sup Forums feel about certain theaters holding women only showings of Wonder Woman?

How does Sup Forums feel about certain theaters holding women only showings of Wonder Woman?

Is this pushing away the men who actually wanted to see the garbage?

If there were "black people only" showings of Black Panther, would that be acceptable?

Wouldn't that mess with their profits somewhat since it's pushing away an audience? Surely Warner Bros. want as many people in a theater as possible

I don't think it's any major theaters but small theaters are all on board for this.

Who cares lmao

Is this actually a thing?
Wow.

this.

What's the point of asking if it's a thing, then replying to a post proving it's a thing

I'm bored.

These

So it's small theaters doing cutesy little special showings. Given the size then it's not so money wasting

this.

Why dont men go and say they identify as women and then see what happens to those hypocrite feminists lol

>How does Sup Forums feel about certain theaters holding women only showings of Wonder Woman?
>Is this pushing away the men who actually wanted to see the garbage?

It was an event to raise money for local women's charities, at a single screening for women and you object to this?

you fucking bandwagon faggot, you should kill yourself as soon as

Except for like 3 retarded, butthurt faggots literally no one gives a shit. And they don't actually care either, they just shout around for attention. Tomorrow they'll find something else to be outraged about.
There are a million places (bars, clubs, concerts etc) that do this all the time all over the world and nobody gives a shit.
In fact, I just wasted a minute of my life telling you about how much no one gives a shit.

i would actually pay to see this happening

>lol
Fuck off

because that's pathetic.

boy-fucking-cot

Nobody would see it otherwise, at least they can milk some much needed ticket sales out of women feeling like rebels. Plus, all the meat headed retards who feel jipped by this and buy tickets on the non segregated days will probably boost sales numbers. Small theaters gotea do whatever they can to fill those seats.

OP here. I have no idea what this dude is talking about but this isn't for charity in the least bit.

They're actually sending every male who works there home and letting only girls work that day.

yeah i bet if something like "mens only mercenary movie night" happened then girls would be ape shit about it, even if it's a movie almost 100% for men, not like Wonder Woman, a superhero movie that we MEN who grow up reading comics like
(because we all know today's women never read a single fucking comic about Wonder Woman, they just like to bitch about it)

Who cares

superhero movies are for kids anyways. time to grow up.

No men allowed to work that day.

>They're actually sending every male who works there home and letting only girls work that day.
Wait, wow

What a tragedy, some dudes won't be able to work a shift at a shitty minimum wage part-time job.

Says the guy who lives with his parents and doesn't understand that having to miss a day of work can actually be really detrimental to some people.

Yes, all male staff sent home. Only female patrons allow and it was a screening to raise money for women's local charities and butthurt SJWs like you are appalled by it

what a cunt, you couldn't go so what fucking difference does it make? Get on with your so called life faggot

lol yea, this is such a grave injustice.

quit whining, snowflake. the world doesnt revolve around you.

Once again, this is not for charity.

they made version only inheriting female actors´?

It's part time work, just pick up another shift. If you rely on a movie theater gig for your entire income, you should really find a new job. It's not like this is some last minute change either, it's been scheduled for weeks, everyone who worked there had plenty of time to make a schedule shifts.

Bunch of fucking girls in this thread, holy shit

implying women would not complain over a male only showing of a movie that did not even allow female employees to work that day.

Austin Alamo theatre announces women-only screening of 'Wonder Woman',

Dallas, Austin, and DC locations will donate proceeds from ticket sales to local women's charities.

Google it you fucking prick, god you butthurt cuck OP

depends if you consider planned parenthood a charity. thats what it is raising money for.

Literally nobody cares

imagine a cinema would make a hanful dollar screening men only. tumblr would literally explode

Hey femanon. You're wrong.

yep, and because its a women-only showing, people on Sup Forums are trying to explode.

except that nobody cares since it doesnt affect any of us.

Meanwhile nobody in the real world gives a shit

if they make money anyways, the free market wins.

if they fail to make money, free market prunes this practice.

sounds like a "wait and see" to me

>Says the guy who lives with his parents and doesn't understand that having to miss a day of work can actually be really detrimental to some people.

Says the faggot who sponges of his parent's and does fuck all for a living

Lol women's only showing? Didn't know this was a thing

Somebody is mad ;(

because only people on Sup Forums would be outraged by it.

Apparently you give a shit, if you took so much time out of your day to find an image and type it out
>b4 Well I don't care, I just wanted to say something

Just highlighting the fact that feminist throw a tantrum over shit like this even so its nothing special.
While OP is propably an sjw desperately trying to constitute a white male supremacist hate symbol

no but sounds like its bad for business

women still don't give a shit about comics so I feel like they faked the outrage so that sjw would get riled up and go see the women's only showing

basically they're astroturfing their advertising if that makes sense

Couldn't care less.

I'm suprised because wouldn't it make more sense, in terms of money, to allow everyone to watch it? That way the theater makes more money? It just doesn't seem like the smart thing to do. Either way, it just seems odd to me

Im only upset bcause we germans are the baddies again

>being this socially retarded

I know that feel Sup Forumsro

8.5 on imdb so far
propably legit

Your trying real hard ITT to defend the type of people who constantly cry about "acceptance" while literally banning people from a business. Remember that anti-gay cake baker?

Oh no, I really don't care about this at all. I'm only bothered by fuckers who are so artificially outraged by nothing all for the sake of attention. That's what I'm annoyed by.

I don't see any outrage ITT other than you.

So if you don't care, leave. By staying here to defend your shit opinions you're just proving how much you actually care

Let us mock you so you can prove your moral high-ground

It's just a theme. Just like food places have special nights like curry night or steak night.
Entertainment places with themes for certain nights are just more successful. It means nothing. It's just marketing.

As always, it's just a few morons who need to have an opinion on something blowing things out of proportion.

>2017
>still wants to be generic good
fuck off this is great. This is the only pop cultural identety that is left about germany

> is a discussion thread
> "leave with your opinion"

Great thinking, guys.

>fuckers who are so artificially outraged by nothing all for the sake of attention.

so your annoyed by women then ?

Mostly, yea.

But who isn't?

Pfff. Got old long time ago. Time to fuck up a new thing.

HE STILL CARES

Only about your mental wellbeing being