Mother houses unaccompanied refugee child - preteen daughter gets enriching experience

Mother kicks out 10 year old daughter out of her room to house two unaccompanied refugee children. One of them, a 15 year old Isak from Eritrea, plays with her daughters boobs.
Gets sentenced

Isak claims to be fifteen years old. He tells Lunds district court that he began school in Eritrea when he was ten years old and that he attended school for seven years och and that he finished school two years ago. According to himself that makes him 15 years old.

Isak get sentenced to therapy and gets to stay in Sweden.

Rest of article her, run it through google translate.
friatider.se/oppnade-sitt-hjarta-for-flyktingbarn-tioarig-dotter-sexofredad

Discussion.
Could this have been avoided if Sweden wasn't a bigoted and intolerant society with institutionalized racism and xenophobia?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/millionaire-ehsan-abdulaziz-who-said-he-accidentally-tripped-and-penetrated-teen-is-cleared-of-rape-a6774946.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3421150/First-picture-Six-foot-tall-15-year-old-Somali-boy-killer-Swedish-asylum-worker-appears-court-charged-murder.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Xbw_BxDwdjk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Isn't it horrible that Western Europe had a peaceful, rich, white society for all those years post WW2

Isn't it better that you're all being replaced by mud people now?

Sweden is a joke and I'm not saying that to be mean. It's just really sad at this point.

>Isn't it better that you're all being replaced by mud people now?
ofc, diversity is our greatest strength.

sauce please

>Isak get sentenced to a flirting seminar
That's more like it.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/millionaire-ehsan-abdulaziz-who-said-he-accidentally-tripped-and-penetrated-teen-is-cleared-of-rape-a6774946.html

yes

it truly is

what's amazing about western Europeans is that they are so smart, peaceful, and productive, they're lulled themselves into this delusion that everyone else on earth is as smart, peaceful, and productive as them.

In reality 99% of the rest of the non white/non east asian world is violent, retarded, and lazy.

Can we get back to the discussion? What caused this?
>Could this have been avoided if Sweden wasn't a bigoted and intolerant society with institutionalized racism and xenophobia?

You can't say that like OMG 2016 our ancestors are niggers and that makes all the same it's just skin color like we owe them because our colonialism made them poor you nazi

If we made them poor why is Africa still full of resources?

Mom was obviously hoping for a piece of that herself. Why don't decrepit Western women ever realize that the Muslim will always go for the loli

>go for the loli

or failing that, the young boys

>Can we get back to the discussion? What caused this?

Swedes
Hell look at Minnesota they behave the same way in the US there are parts of that glorious state that are pretty much Somalian mudslime no-go zone
And who did it?
Swedes and these are the Swedes that have been here for 100s of years
There is just something wrong with Swedes

agreed

>this makes the benis hard

Why can't our society be this progressive? Fucking white males.

And what's worse is that, by the time these Western nations are ruined, they'll have forgotten that things ever were better than the degenerated Islamicized hellholes they'll be.

>"Well, I guess we need to import even more of the rest of the world, after all it's not like our society is any smarter, peaceful, or productive than theirs."

We are still exploiting them

I guess accepting your rightful king Sigismund III was a better choice

"""""""15""""""""

>There is just something wrong with Swedes
So its true...

Sweds are nation of retards?

>Swedes be tripping
Checked like your privilege

Seriously Sven, do something. I don't want to see you die.

You've got to be shitting me

I had to google that article to see if it was real.

You can get fired or expelled from school for making an offensive joke, but this is considered fine. The west if fucked.

The Swedes are like reverse Jews they figure out clever sneaky ways to destroy THEMSELVES shame the collateral damage affects their neighbors

Its true, i was the second swede (after OP) in that thread.

This person literally has a sick fetish for some kind of destruction of his society. He's probably a crossdresser on Imagefap.

Yeah I stay away from the cracks stacks if I go to the Triple Rock for a show

NUKE Sweden
U
K
E

Just to clarify, the user in the vid switched to a VPN located in Sweden? The article was inaccessible to Swedes?

Yes. If you look, another swede in the pic tried and it also didn't work.

Poland-Sweden union was a good idea. Too bad Sweden rejected it

Not us, the chinks are now

Requesting pic of the young blonde girls sitting on grinning niggers' laps making the "just end it already" face.

I hate sweeden so much, i would like to forget it exists.

It's not too late, if you're still interested.

>plays with her daughters boobs

HA swedish cuck deserved it the moment she let him in

Calling it in on my position
As far as I remember that was the work of the Dailymail themselves since it contained some info that wasn't supposed to be released before the trial or something. Still fucked up though.

10 yearolds have boobs in Sweden ?

>Poland-Sweden union was a good idea. Too bad Sweden rejected it
If you invade i promise i will collaborate as fuck.

Wait, so does it work now?

>Could this have been avoided if Sweden wasn't a bigoted and intolerant society with institutionalized racism and xenophobia?

Yes, it was clearly caused by the existence of white girls, which caused the shitskins to lose control.

Therefore, the only solution is to chase down and kill every last white person, because only then will this racism and intolerance to brown girls end.

Yes, go there check it out yourself

Probably just slightly puffy nipple things.

>As far as I remember that was the work of the Dailymail themselves since it contained some info that wasn't supposed to be released before the trial or something. Still fucked up though.
Yep, they claimed that this guy (murderer) wasn't 15 years old and the case was in court and they didn't want to deal with any legal fallout or any of that bullshit.

So it was dailymail that did it.

>tfw my post is in that webm
I am forever immortalized

Can we please delete this? I'm calling SÄPO.

Just tried to look it up, it's still blocked kek.
This one works though:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3421150/First-picture-Six-foot-tall-15-year-old-Somali-boy-killer-Swedish-asylum-worker-appears-court-charged-murder.html

Are you the OP?
Kinda weird because the other swede is here too

The Eritrean doctor probably just checked for breast cancer and then the racist Swedes overreacted.

Honestly, playing with a woman's tits is hardly a crime. Come on

I'm gonna guess that the trial is going on for a long ass time.
Jesus Christ though, I weep for you Sweden. You're even worse than us.

>the other swede is here too
I am the other swede, i was mistaken, i am further down the thread and i also posted a SS showing the same thing. But its not my filename.

>Liberal cuck parents
>child molested by niggers

Nothing of value was lost

Sup Forums-Swedes might be a rare breed
Yeah this country is severely fucked up but sadly this leftist cancer isn't isolated to our country. UK, Belgium and Germany seem to be hell-bent on taking our titles as übercucks.

i have a class mate that looks exactly like that guy and he always fucking talks to himself. I'm pretty sure he's like insane or something. Also pretty dumb and incapable of reading without 10inch thick glasses. Does race mixing just breed ineptness?

desu I think Sweden is a perfect example of how multiculturalism just doesn't work.
Now we have a london mayor who's a mudslime.
He's already starting with the cultural diversity shit.
Same thing will happen to us.

>UK, Belgium and Germany seem to be hell-bent on taking our titles as übercucks

UK has a savage White underclass, that can and have taken on niggers head to head

You Swedes have just pussified yourselves out of existence.

Probably those slightly inflated nipples that kinda stick out that 9-11 year old girls get.

Sweden, for fucks sake. Stop this ride.

Yeah sweden is the canarie in the cosl mine and its painfully obvious to any one that is paying attention that it is going to hell. Give it a few more years and it will br absolutely undeniable that multiculturalism turns functional societies into shit in a very short time.

I just hope it will collapse soon and hard so that the rest of Europe realizes what will happen before it is to late. At least then it wont be completely in vain.

I assure you things are different in the swedish working class as well.

>eminem lyrics are coming to life
youtube.com/watch?v=Xbw_BxDwdjk

race war fucking when!?

a cousin of mine was talking about "maybe we should help out by letting a refugee live with us" last christmas while having a concerned look on her face. im sure there are plenty more like her in this country.

People do not suffer enough yet.
It has to get much worse.
But soon, Brit.
Soon.

I trust you do something about your degenerate cousin's views.

Remember - Trators to their own kin were hung on trees, squashed beneath rocks and thrown into swamps by your norse ancestors not so long ago... ;D

Let them suffer the results of their piss poor lack of judgement.

Fucking Sweden
How have they still not learned?

I dont get why this would be considered rape. She chose to sleep on this random mans couch after getting wasted. She had every opportunity to not be in that situation and consistently chose to keep putting herself in it.

>mfw women want to be treated like men yet also want to not be responsible for their choices or their own bodies

1. Sweden
2. Germany
3. UK
4. France
5. Belgium

Congratulations.

Sweden you're such a cuck, please sit down you embarrass all the other countries around you.

Learn how? These are sheltered people that only read msm. In other countries the media might write a story every now and then but in Sweden itd only the alt right media. Its only the last few years that the enriching has gone so far that it reached lots of people. Before it was only people who lived in the projects and those who read alt media that knew about it.

From my understanding crime stats are heavily censored and white Swedish men are blamed for the 1500% increase in rapes.

Mass indoctrination. 1984 shit.

Some Swedes need to start producing opposition media in Swedish language in USA or somewhere else where you won't get prosecuted.

Remember when Eminem was good?

That's a result of albinism, not race mixing.

>tfw Sweden will die for our sins

Jesus Christ...

We need to build a goddamn wall.

Who has the better leader? Sweden or Russia? Who do you think is most competent?

>woman
>10 years old
A FUCKING LEAF

>UK has a savage White underclass, that can and have taken on niggers head to head

until the "Its coz am a black man innit" card gets played then whiteys locked up

>tfw sandwiches right in the middle of all the cuckery
PLEASE HELP

There's no hope. I wish I could share your optimism. There will be no lightning fast colony collapse to spark a reversal in this madness. It will be a slow but ever escalating nightmare of sectarian violence, terrorist attacks, and ethnic/religious cleansing. Native swedes will go the way of the once numerous Christians of the middle east. And the rest of western Europe will follow.

The amount of abuse we are willing to take without fighting back is mind boggling. The government will never defend us. Following an incident they will defend the Muslims from a retaliation that never comes instead. We will apologize to them for our racism while they slaughter us in the streets.

I hate this century so much. I wish I had been born in a different time period. We're witnessing the end of a people. Dark times ahead.

I feel I should note that being the Defense Minister of a country that hasn't been at war for like 250 years is pretty moot. We could have an elk as Defense Minister and nothing would be different for us.

you'll be getting BLACKED soon, lad. just let it happen

>soon
Denmark is 5% muslim. They clamped down a bit but it's already cucked.

kek

It's ok. They expect one of us in the wreckage, brother.

Yawn

Stop being a yankee cuck

tell me again how many Whites have been raped, attacked and murdered in the USA by niggers since the 1960s?

millions easily

How much retaliation from an armed population?

And you are the first Western nation to allow a nigger to rule you.

Murricans you make the Swedes look decent by comparison

I can't even tell if this is a man or a woman anymore. Let it all burn.

yes but defense ministry also deals with shit like terrorism.

>Learn how? These are sheltered people that only read msm.

THIS
I was in Malmo last summer on business with a female co-worker.
The cab driver ( an older eastern european guy) warned us of all the no-go places,advised us to not go out at night especially" the woman" he even advised her to not go to the lobby at night as the "refugees" hang out in hotel lobbies at night to prey on foreign guests.
He advised against using any public transportation, using a smartphone in plain view of any "dark skinned pig fuckers"
But watching local Swedish TV it was OH YAYA everything is wonderful DIVERSITY DIVERSITY WE"RE SOOOOOOOO ENLIGHTENED AND PROGRESSIVE!!!!!
I thought it was a Sup Forums meme but yeah Sweden is fucked and their MSM is pure propaganda there is more actual news about Sweden on Sup Forums than in Sweden.

Not to defend female defense ministers or anything. That dude doesn't even look manly, he looks like a sad, beta fatty. And fatties aren't known to have the testosterone levels be "alphas" to be put it simply.

STFU Ahmed