Why don't you have one of these yet Sup Forums

Why don't you have one of these yet Sup Forums

2017, and still not owning a finger spinner? Are you a loser or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6zuGk80VS6k
youtube.com/watch?v=-1amBgGHWWI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i just touch my dick when im bored

Do is it have magnets?

Enjoy your autistop.

I haven't finished playing with my autism cube yet.

I'm not 12 anymore, like you

Because I'm not an autistic 12 year old

Fingerbox is an item fad that began on Sup Forums’s Sup Forums board sometime in the summer of 2010.

The fad involves someone posting a picture of a Fingerbox with a seemingly genuine question or remark, followed by other users acting as if they not only all know what the OP is referring to, but have owned one since childhood.

The common discussion points are the number of holes, the materials the box is made of, and different custom boxes and their merits.

Inevitably a user finally asks what a Fingerbox is, at which point they will promptly be laughed at and called a Newfag .

you could try meditation

Because I have a fingerbox. Only faggots are amused by spinners, so clearly OP is a faggot.

>Not choosing the superior ball in cup

I like my 1960's tablet. Pic related.

Fuck yeah, Fingerboxes are the shit!

itt: trendseeker faggots pretending to be autistic

>pretending

from what i have seen only losers seem to own them

Takes one to know one.

This is my spinner. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

My spinner is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.

Without me, my spinner is useless. Without my spinner, I am useless. I must spin my spinner true. I must spin faster than my enemy who is trying to out-spin me. I must spin him before he spins me. I will...

My spinner and I know that what counts in war is not the revlolutions we spin, the spped of our spin, nor the thrill we get. We know that it is the spins that count. We will spin...

My spinner is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its bearings and its chasis. I will keep my spinner clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will...

Before God, I swear this creed. My spinner and I are the defenders of my basement. We are the masters of our destiny. We are the saviors of my life.

So be it, until victory is mine and there is no winner, but me with my spinner!

I'm not 13.

Listen here you fuckhead.

Spinners are nothing to joke about. You do realise that they literally save thousands of lives?

I'd love to see you joke when i come find you with my bladed T2000 and slice your throat. Not laughing now are you. It's okay, the fidget master is wise and has the capacity to forgive, just don't cross me again.

You have been warned.

I can already do some mad tricks with my fidget spinner. I like that thing. helps my ADHD

You sir, are a man of taste

you think this is

a fucking

game

what does it feel like when you let it tickle the tip of your penis?

Spin this

I think you mean fidget spinner?

Sorry, I don't speak cumshot mom should've swallowed.

too small

Damn, We sell those things. My first reaction was to look after the machinery this thing obviously fell off. Next thing was our trainee praising this junk as a new fad. I'm too old for this kind of shit.

What is the big deal about these things? Someone took a mechanical part that's been around for a long time, and re-branded it and turned it into a fad. Good for the guy who did this, but really? Idiots are actually buying these things?

i had a spinner before it was cool

old-school spinners

Nigga that's a gyroscope

someone draw her again, but topless

people can unironically make memes out of the most idiotic items, so tbh it's not surprising

dat last reply doe kek also checked

>Good for the guy who did this
>the guy who did this
>the guy
>guy

>implying that it wasn't a girl

sexist much?

Haha nice joke OP

(By joke i mean you)

its called a fidget spinner you faggot and thats not even a 2017 model its a vintage 2016 model

>its called a fidget spinner

The new name is a faggot spinner

Dude, I have the all-superior, more autistic, DANKEST, easy bake oven

Yes, I am a loser

>faggot spinner
that i like

Candidate for Post Of The Day...if we had such a thing.

that thing was originally for bikes, its amazing how more and more things that were really useful coming out quickly get turned into something you average everyday autistic/degenerate fucker would bye for obviously no reason but to be called A FUCKING RETARD

youtube.com/watch?v=6zuGk80VS6k

Doge does not approve of fidget spinners:

youtube.com/watch?v=-1amBgGHWWI

>finger spinner
OP has no idea what he is talking about confirmed