User

user,
if you could send a letter back in time to 13 year old you, what would it say ?

pull the trigger, it never gets any better

stick through school to make bank. money doesn't make you happy but it sure makes life easier.

Damn only 13? I want to go back to 5.
But i would say, start working out now. All this catching up in your 30's is almost fruitless.

"nigga you're depressed as fuck, get help"

"don't forget to ask op for sauce"

invest in bitcoin, use all your money you ever have earned on them then wait until 2017 and you'll be a millionaire

Dicks

Wut. You can get fit any time you lazy fuck

Three things
> Start working out now!
> Stop being insecure nothing is wrong (fat)
> Just fuck the chick donĀ“t be bitch
Probably some lottery ticket numbers aswell but you know.

Seek therapy sooner than later
Wrap your dick up after that backpacking trip
Watch out for the mineshaft in Mojave
gl hf

Kill yourself, it will never matter anyway, you'll just end up loosing your mind filled to bursting with regret from self cause tramas.

buy bitcoin. also, stay with liz, you don't know her yet she loves anal and swallows. she's a keeper.

damn. so pessimistic

She likes you, don't fuck it up.

INVEST IN GOOGLE !!!!!!!! ALL YOUR MONEY!

>expecting your 13 yo self to remember and act on the shit you said years later

After a while, it would seem more like a dream instead of reality to your younger self. You'll either forget or toss the thought out the window.

I think it would work better if it was of an immediate thing. I always go with the classic "kill myself" because I don't want to be here. And past me was a bit more ambitious.

Do dual-enrollment. Don't date in high school, it's a waste of time. Don't get married until your finished with school. And I swear to god, just ask your parents for martial arts lessons. They can afford it.

No traps

>don't go to grammar school
>work-out and take karate seriously
>spend more your time on drawing / painting
>buy bitcoin, seriously
>bet your money on Trump when the time comes
>stop watching anime, you faggot

but btc and ethereum

that's it

kill your neighbor asap or he will rape you.

don't go for them, they're crazy and tell your friends rumours behind your back and will only cause you anxiety in the future.

hit up that forest party don't be a little bitch and stop being a cunt to that baghead

Kim might not be the best looking but she'll end up amazing. Go for it man! Courtney is a whore. Don't be fooled.

You are going to develop type 1 diabetes in 4 years, and there is nothing you can do about it. Enjoy all of the sugar you want now, because your life is going to change dramatically.

I would put every cent into microsoft and apple... yes I am old.

Invest at least 100$ in bitcoin by 2009

Don't fuck that infamous nymphomaniac from hs, yeah she might be tempting asf but that hoe has a huge fuckin mouth.

I know what you're thinking..

she must suck some good dick with that mouth.

And you're right she sucked the soul out your cock.

But what I'm trying to say is that she will ruin any chance you might have had with that goddess you always wanted to conquer.
One day you'll finally grow the fuckin balls and tell her how you feel.

But she'll see right through you.
And she'll say

"I know you fucked that slut."

You'll reply with

"She was a mistake."

And she'll tell you.

"How do I know you won't be one too."

*Boom*
Congratulations you played yourself.

Now try not to fuck it up this time.

I would say grow out my curlyfro and try to go for those milf teachers and to change my major to the one I finished since I could've been done in 4 yes instead of 5.

Tell dad to invest in a company called 'google' when it becomes a thing.

Get into programming now, not later.

Tell your brother Gary to go fuck himself, and never hang out with him. Otherwise you're going to end up taking the fall for a couple felonies and almost go to prison.

Pay attention to your other brother Ian, otherwise he's going to end up killing himself.

P.S. and yeah, sometimes you might daydream that a dead brother could be cool... but if he dies, dad and mom end up killing themselves. Don't do it.

>dad and mom end up killing themselves
kek wtf

That's what happened.

My parents went on a drug and alcohol fueled depression quest after my brother died, and end up driving into a tree killing themselves.

Stop thinking about your appearance you're incredibly good looking, get all the girls while it lasts

jesus fuck were you young at the time

mine bitcoins

It was a really weird 2 year period where basically half my family, and about 20 of my friends all died.

Drug overdoses, gun shootings, hit by cars, suicides.

We were all drug addicts with out any direction in our lives, and it all boiled over into this chaotic mess when I was in my early 20's.

Still feel the aftermath to this day. I still have to go to 2 or 3 funerals a year. But they've died down a lot.

well at least you weren't traumatised as a child

damn dude do you live in philli or some shit

lol

no, but I do have friends from there, so I get the joke.

No, I live in Florida... which honestly, probably explains it even more than philly does.

Stay in school or finish out your 20 in the Navy. Don't ever trust women. Money is more important than anything else.

>I still have to go to 2 or 3 funerals a year. But they've died down a lot.

keked hard...

Sorry.

Start to think on programmers job earlier. Get good GitHub repository. Learn postgresqpl and Redis. Python is a language of your future job. Move out from your family early. Don't be afraid to move out for studying. Everything will be ok.

I'm so drunk right now.

is Florida that bad? thought it was meant to be a really nice place

try not to hang out with aaron, talk more to people in school.

Fuck you my names aaron

Don't do drugs. Drugs are bad, m'kay.

Stay away from the fucking booze

This

>Stop being a little faggot and get off the internet!

go for her dont be a faggot
also go on Sup Forums /b you will fit right at home

Don't let T do that much lean, it was too much

Don't drive on August 31, 2015

Nothing, my idiot passed self would tell me to go fuck my self...

I think Florida gets a bad wrap really.

It's a very beautiful place, full of really awesome people.

But yes, we have some weird stuff too.

But all places do. i.e. the Philly joke. Or up in New England where I'm originally from has a huge dope problem right now (so do we in FL, but it's mostly because we have a lot of rehabs, and out of staters come here). Yakima WA where I once lived has a huge meth problem. Western Pennsylvania where I have some family is fucking bonkers, probably the weirdest stories I can tell come from there. Like this guy on flakka who killed himself in my brothers house by smashing his head into a brick wall while forcibly pulling shit from his own anus to throw at my brother.

lmao sounds fucked up alright kek

I get phone calls from them every once in a while, and it's always "oh, Sally got shot in the face by her boyfriend, so everyone's sort of upset right now." or "June OD'd, she's ok now, but your brother has custody of little Ian now, so that's good!"

The Flakka one happened the night before they all went over to New England for our grandmother's funeral. They showed up all exhausted and told me the story... the guy technically didn't die in the house, he was trauma-hawked to Pittsburgh. But then at the funeral, my brother gets a call, the guy woke up in hospital and started eating the skin he was pealing from his face and then died from shock.

Don't love just fuck and own that you just want to fuck. Don't be afraid to stick a finger in there, just do it, after the cocks in they will stop saying no.