Let us play a game

Let us play a game
I will start the story
Anons will roll the next part
Dubs with make the story whole
>The babysitter went inside the Kenzie's room

It was empty.

The babysitter walked out of the room.

Then walked back in to find Kenzi. She was hiding in the closet.

The babysitter told Kenzi "it's time for bed, let's strip your clothes and take a bath!"

Kenzi complied, but demanded a story and snuggles when in bed.

after the bath ill get my knife

Op is a faggot

Op here
Story till now
>The babysitter went inside the Kenzie's room
>Kenzi complied, but demanded a story and snuggles when in bed.

Kenzi went into the bath.

Fuck you OP!

Give me one reason get/roll threads are good

There is a 1/10 chance you will get dubs, making a thread where you reply over and over again for the 1/10 chance to get repeating digits is the most autistic thing I can think of. This is like if a group of men were to stand in a room and repeatingly roll dice, without betting money, than jump up and down with joy when they get a 4.
There is no skill involved, no strategy, and no point

You autists rolling over and over again constantly bumps the threads to the top, which pushes down quality threads

Please fucking stop

Actually it was me bumping the thread..... but we fight for the same cause user/

neat

Some of the roll threads like "post number is your situation in a zombie survival world" are ok.
If you're that bored that is.

>kenzie refused op's offer of micro-penis as she had eaten a whole bag of dicks earlier that day and instead directed op to the micro wave where tendies and self loathing waited like an old familiar friend
>fini

STFU faggot!

why do you have so many pictures of emus and what triggered you so hard to shitpost with them?

Hahaha, he said faggot!

As many fetishes exist as there are people to have them. Just nod and smile til he goes off to bother someone else.

My faggot detector went off, and I have a response time so I ride emus to the scene of the faggatory.

too late tabs open and i'll sage or emu