My girlfriend admitted that she wants to have a threesome and bring another guy in and I'm also okay with it...

My girlfriend admitted that she wants to have a threesome and bring another guy in and I'm also okay with it. My question is, what's the best way to find someone to be a third? Are there good sites to do this through? We're a Louisiana couple.

Go on ahead and rate my hog

Where in Louisiana are you?

New Orleans

be sure to get someone who has smaller or same dick size than you

just so you know, it's a trap, if you don't really care about the relationship then by all means go ahead, but once you let it happen once you can be sure she will be fucking behind your back left and right, don't know if you have a cuckold fetish but that's the inevitable end of such a relationship.

I've been the third party in such relationships a few times, can tell the story if you're interested.

just go find some drunk dipshit on burbon street wtf why are you asking us

kys newfaggot

Story would be good, yes please.
As much as I want to risk an STD in our relationship guys actually aren't that easy to get to have random sex when ti comes down to it I hear.

the couple I mentioned were married for about 8 years, they had a kid but loved drinking, so that's how it all kind of started.

we had a few drinks and then they looked at each other and nodded, the wife then told me their sex life was a little dull and they were looking to spice things up, and offered a threesome, I said I'm cool with that, been in a pretty dark time in my life, so we dressed up and went to my place.

she put on some lingerie, we had another drink or two and the husband asked her to give me head, I quickly realized I'm way better equipped then the husband which kind of made me giggle.

we've been fucking for a few months, she came alone to my place a few times and even let me fuck her in the ass which her husband didn't get to, all in all it was pretty fun, I'm just really sorry for the guy

But did their relationship end?

No, but I've went out with them a while ago and the wife became a massive slut, fucks anything that moves while the guy is busting his ass at work, I've been the first good threesome experience they had which kind of makes me the cause of all of that shit.

it's not worth it, she just wants to fuck other people, it's an insult to you as a man and the end of the relationship for you.

this just means that she doesn't love you and doesn't care about the relationship she has with you, she figures your relationship isn't worth the risk of it ending over some jealousy bullshit or if she finds someone better she will end it with you. You are insignificant to her, you mean nothing, you are just their to fill a void so she doesn't have to be alone. She's just having fun until mr. right comes along

I'll take shit that never happened for $1000 Alex

whatever faggot, I've been in relationships like that with people, it usually ends like that, a woman that wants to sleep with other men just wants to find you a replacement, that's how it is.

Anyone with a positive story?

>we're a louisiana couple

Just ask any choice male relative

look, man, the experience itself wasn't bad, it's the aftermath that's tragic for you as a guy, if you're not a cuck, don't go there, that's it.

How does someone know if they're a cuck?

you want other men to fuck your woman while you're dating her? then you're a cuck

YOU DONT HAVE A GIRLFRIEND

Would chug/10

I was the third party. Good times.

I'd like to watch her fuck someone else and then I join in...does that make me a cuck?

kek

The very definition

yup, prepare to get cheated on and dumped later on

Just be sure you pick a guy that wants to fuck HER and not you.
Unless you're into that ... I don't judge.

in our relationship it works. she fucks her ex. that was the only thing what worked well in their marriage, so it doesn't threat our relationship. sometimes when we're in holiday, we have threesomes with strangers (safe). i really love it

>Catalog
So how does it work for you guys then when so many people say it doesnt

Perfect nuts/10

because he's a faggot?

A friend you're comfortable with or a stranger at a bar you two enjoy / find personable.
I fucked my friend's girlfriend with him and we fucked a girl together that ended up being his next girlfriend.
They're into that kind thing and there's nothing wrong with it.
Aside from the fact the relationship seems to never last. A couple who brings another girl into the mix is a different story.

Just some food for thought, user. It's a fun time but I rarely see the relationships lasting.