Is incest between consenting adult mom and son so wrong?

Is incest between consenting adult mom and son so wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qefX-A4c__E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes

Why?

Yes

I'm 40 and my Mum is 63, neither of us are attached. What's the problem?

OP just tell us what happened.

nothing is wrong with it at all its morally wrong but you can fuck your mom all you want and if you have a step mom step sister step dad you can fuck them they are not related to you what so ever so fuck away

It's your fucking mom you Alabama nigger

bc once upon a time you were in your dad's balls and u already travelled in your mom's poocie for real. there is no need to make it again.

I'd say it's disgusting but I'm fine with consenting adults doing whatever they want. Problem with incest is that it tends to go hand in hand with underage sexual abuse generally.

I guess it'd be pretty intense shooting your load into your Mom... *shrugs*

society penalizes mating behavior that weakens the gene pool

63? that bitch better be bowflexing like crazy or that's just gross

so?

She's still in shape... Me, not so much lol

outdated concept, with birth control and condoms and such,

>Problem with incest is that it tends to go hand in hand with underage sexual abuse generally.

please don't state your intuitions as if they're facts

Well you aren't posting nudes, that's a problem.

Yeah, if I had them I'd consider it

Statistically consensual incest that starts after the age of consent is extremely rare compared to incest that starts as sexual abuse.

Fair enough. I mean consenting adults aren't going to report it though either. They're too busy going at it lol

>consenting adults aren't going to report it
which is exactly why this guy is just talking out of his ass

Is it more acceptable between consenting adult Aunt and nephew?

post pic of aunt then maybe

Are you aware of the rate that abuse goes unreported? You want to fuck your relatives fine, but don't pretend that it's a common thing when there is zero evidence to support that.

ok, so what I take from that is:

1. You can only fuck a girl once. "no need to make it again"
2. Fucking my sister is ok, I haven't been in her poocie yet.

i never made an assertion based on no evidence, you did.

hideous stretch marks. double chin. weird tiny mouth

If you'd bother to look up the statistics I'd mention you'd find the evidence. You have the ability to use a search engine and read.

that kid ain't even cute

fundamentally flawed statistics based on cultural hysteria. i bet you think gay people started being born after it was decriminalized, don't you professor ask jeeves?

This is the closest photo I can find of what I think my Mum looks like naked. Height, hair, colouring, proportions are about right. Would you consider banging?

Only if you kill me afterwards.

You should get some fresh air and associate with people more. Limiting yourself to only seeing your family is causing you to have sexual attraction towards them. There is a study on this and it works pretty much the same way as a "last woman on earth" situation would. You see your mother as the only female so naturally you want to have sex.
> Trust me user. Get fresh air before you do something you'll never live down.

id fuck that if she was my sister

>toei releases promotional pics of the fusion between dried-out oatmeal and my buttcheek

You pulling assumptions out of your ass is a more valid method of determining the truth than actual scientific study? If you want anecdotes then a close friend of mine is a clinical psychologist. I just called her up and she said she's seen dozens of cases of sexual abuse and one case where the patient thought the incest was consensual but it was still legally abuse.

he could simply be not excluding her as a source of pleasure and intimacy instead of excluding everybody else

>You pulling assumptions out of your ass
only one of us was making assumptions. i didn't deny your assumption just said it's foolish to think you have enough information to declare it fact.
>the patient thought the incest was consensual
then it was moron

Basing your world views off Sup Forums is not a valid way to go through life son.

Acceptable only if you fuck her in the ass

My Mother is quite oedipal and over protective. I've sensed sexual attraction for years too - you know when a woman flirts with you that way. I'm just entertaining the idea of going with it, that's all... Now that I'm 40 and she's on her own.

I've heard that if you do her in the arse, it's morally ok

Up the shitter it is then!

>Basing your world views off Sup Forums
i put my world views on Sup Forums not the other way around (well not this time i just said yours was premature but you took that for declaring the opposite position). for instance i never thought the majority of trump voters were hardcore bigots.

Enjoy!

Well not "hardcore" anyway.

wtf?

Trouble is, she told me that when I was born the doctor cut her too far and stitched her up too tight so she developed haemorrhoids - maybe she'll be too sensitive back there. At least I know her pussy's tight lol... :D

>alabama nigger
>top zozzle

What does fucking your mom have relevance to Trump. Let's not ruin shit

So why do you want to fuck an old woman with haemorrhoids?

That old woman being your mom
Fuck you oedipus

youtube.com/watch?v=qefX-A4c__E

fun fact: most ameriniggers can trace their ancestry to the south, which is where there anti-intellectual violent religious culture comes from.

Mohammed's family pics

nothing. but how i reach one conclusion indicates how i'll reach another. are you autistic?

She's since had them taken care of - she told me that too. I told you we were close...

inloveincest tumblr com/ > A good incest blog

That in the first place is fucking peculiar. You must look at what will benefit your offspring.

Am I the only guy that loves incest as a taboo masturbation thought but is absolutely repulsed by real life practices of it?

Yah, I don't want to fuck anyone in my family. But the thought of a hot aunt or a nerdy, awkward younger sister is hot.

Glad someone normal is here.

I used to lick my Mum's dirty panties when I was a teenager. I'd eat all that shit up... What was I thinking?!

Children can't give consent

is incest beetwen ADULTS...
learn how to read fag

> beetwen
> Is correcting someone
Irony

'scuse me I'm a child

Ask yourself, why you work, why you study. The answer is- to get laid and pay the prostitute, partner, whatever. Now if that dangling carrot is removed, because you can shove your carrat into the thuna salad- is that wise.

Can't say is it right or wrong, but definitely weird.
Also, if the two want each other so bad and are consenting, I doubt they would stop if someone said it's wrong. They'd also probably be ready to embrace social shunning if they were caught.

Incoming ban

Yeah, I get that, but I'm 40 now so I don't really see a problem with slammin' my mom's pussy occasionally...

no. only disgusting.
post brother & sister or father & daughter.

I did the same thing for years

Noooooooooooooooooo fukin waaay
That ibtchs ugly af

I used to get waaay too into it - all that crusty shit? I'd scrape it off with my teeth and eat it all up... heh...

Wouldn't that be imply that you have a Oedipus complex?
In that case: oil that her up!

>bowflexin like crazy
>mfw

Yes, now stop asking, mom.

She's possessed

oh fuck i need sauce on that

PLS MORE

SAUCE! DOUBLE TIME SOLDIER

jesus christ....

I fap hardest to incest. Actually one of the thing that makes me diamond hard is a pic in that theme.

I will not post the picture but i have come to it four five times. Its a russian pic of a sexy mom dressed in a nice black party dress. She holds her son for what seems like a ordinary family photo, then you see that her left hand is grabbing and lifting his balls

i will not post it as i do not want to download it, its not sexual in any explit way and can be seen as innocent, but not taking chance..

post it you fag

Because motherfucker that's how you end up with a child that looks like sloth

Fucking yuck.

I'd fuck her in a second.

I've wanted to fuck my own mother since I first came, and at 45 I still jerk off thinking of her several times a week.

Incest gas developed a societal and moral taboo because generations of inbreeding weakens the line and can cause birth defects. That's pretty much it