>never taken pills
>says 'ay nicca take dis'
>hands me a full xanax bar
>thx dude
>pop that shit whole
>he goes...damn man
>didn't know him that well so I played it cool
>aye you wanna go over to a friends apt l8r? I think there's gonna b a party
>sounds good my nigga (he was cool he let me call him nigga - he actually respected me for it b/c no one had the balls to do it but me)
>get a phone call from female chicc i've been talking too
>u gonna be at the party user?
>hell yeah
>coo see u there

everything goes black

>I wake up
>my posters have been ripped off the wall
>my sheets are all on the ground
>taco bell wrappers are flooded all around the ground, nacho cheese upside down on the carpet spilled but completely dry
>phone has cracked screen
>several holes in my wall. not a tough guy so not sure how those got there
>broken bong
>had 10gs of kush. gone
>headache of the gods
>charge my phone
>go back to sleep in and out for the next 4 hours
>finally wake up for good and check my phone
>it's been a week

>that's right

>a fucking week

>you're probably wondering what happened?

pics or it didn't happen

Time stamped daily pics pls

Haha what the fuck? Did you take more xanax?

I've blacked out on xanax and ended up doing stuff for 4 hours before that I have no recollection of. But I've never heard anybody falling asleep for a week.

Fake story OP.

although I agree that it is fake -
> I've not heard of it so it must be fake

3mgs made me black out. I was fine the next morning. I even took 12 kratum with the 3mgs but that put me in the hospitol. still fine enough to go to work the next morning.

135lbs btw

>this is what happened
>we get to my nigger friends room and smoke a blunt
>apparently the R.A's of the dorm came in with the cops and tried to bust us. we were warned ahead of time & booked it out of there
>we get to the party - and this apartment party was apparently fucking bumping. not like project X or anything like that but it was going off
>the moment we walk in the door these fine hoes immediately start giving us shots of smirnoff vodka
>dubstep is playing really loud & there were two kegs outside on the balcony where everyone was doing keg stands
>my nigger friend & I finally get our turn on the balcony - we just wanted to smoke a blunt and take more bars
>nigger friend goes how many u want? 5 a pop
>i handed him a 100 dollar bill

by the way - i woke up with none of those bars - very easily could of just lost them or taken all of them. who the tf knows but that'd be 20 2mg bars. 40 mg of alprazolam

>apparently this crazy frat bro goes WHO WANTS TO DO A KEG STAND
>and my nigger friend pointed over me and goes THIS GUY DOES RIGHT HERE
>all of a sudden fucc'n tony bahama fags are lifting me in the air
>CHUG CHUG CHUG
>ONE......TWOO.....TREEEE......FOURRR....FIIIIVE....SIXX

>that's it
>i make it to SEVEN
>then they put me down
>pretty gay I know but i was fucking black out on xanax and didn't need more
>now after the keg stand some frat bro was piccing a fight with my nigger friend. saying that he couldn't be in his apartment. nigger friend gets lit up and straight throws an elbow to his dome (multiple people can confirm this)
>frat bros start jumping my nigger friend
> i try to intervene but never fought in my life
>according to my friend trey he said I did aight but I ran like a bitch after 30 seconds
>anyways we gtfo out of there & my nigger friend is bleeding a little bit out of the side of his head but hes actually alright
>we get back to my dorm
>taco bell is on the same street - at 2am I rallied up 24 people on my floor to go with me

ok, kys

you little bitches. i take 6mgs a day on the reg.

benzo addict checking in

I took 100 bars of xanax (200 mgs) at one time trying to anhero and came to 4 days later. 1 pill and you black out for a week? gtfo.

You should kill yourself. Posting online trying to show how cool you are because of your benzo abuse. You're actually a total faggot and that 200 mgs should have killed you

Pics or it didn't happen, faggot.

so edgy mate

Cool bro 200mg thats a lot

>Friend had 5g 99.8% pure alpra powder.
>started out taking a little on top of a tea spoon
took a little more few minutes later
forgot what I was taking and just took a spoonful of the alpra powder, after that memory is gone
>blackout for 3-4 days
>easility took 400+ propably even more since I dont remeber and when u get blackout on xanax u want more and my friend was generous

Today I only smoke a joint before bed time to be able to sleep, benzo life aint no fun life. Several years of memory gone.

General consensus: massive faggot.

everyone please remember from this point on I have NO recollection of this - I had to ask and write all this shit down because I was completely black out for all of this.

>I was a fag with a single room (no roommate)
>so after all of us got our taco bell we come back to my dorm room
>people start doin lines of coke in my bathroom and on my desk
>the entire night everyone is being so loud & crazy
>my nigger friend had to crash at some bitches pad because the cops were finna 2 arrest his ass for smoking that blunt earlier
>wanted to get high really bad apparently but no one at auburn was a stoner except my nigger friend
>someone tells me the "smell weed sometimes" from the room at the very end of the hall
>this point it's 4am on a friday night
>give no fucks and knock on this dudes door
>straight up hippy answers the door...he's eating chicken
>i'm like yoo dude my name is user. live down at _11...you smoke kush? i got hella kush but no piece you feel me?
>doesn't say a word
>lets me into his room
>he has all these trippy posters and shit on the wall
>he bursts out laughing and says "sorry man you came at a funny time, i took some acid earlier"
>he apparently had picked up a sheet of acid. 100 hits
>asks me if I wanna try and was totally down
>took a hit
>we start watching to catch a predator with chris hansen. didn't even know what it was at the time
>cry of laughter for 8 hours
>realize I forgot my phone in my room and say "oh dude i'll be right back to grab my phone"
>haven't been back to my dorm room where a party of 24 people were at. completely forgot about that. don't know if they were there or not but I'd like to think they were lol
>go back to my hippy friends room. we smoke a lot of weed, but we could open his window so no smell.

>get a knock on the door
>apparently 3 girls hippy friend never met just comes in and starts asking us if they can smoke with us
>I acted like I knew them so he trusted my judgement

>no pics

OP IS STILL A FAG

samefag

>auburn

stopped reading right there faggot get bent

if you took acid you would remember. stop

>start talking to these hoes and they apparently started talking about this girl who recently killed herself
>after a little more digging and prying it was someone that lived in our dorm
>they knew who it was but they wouldn't tell us saying it was none of our business (damn the girls at auburn were fucking cunts)

>after getting them high a little bit more one admits they know who it is and as long as we can keep a secret they'll tell us
>her name is hannah
>that's the girl that was supposed to meet me at the party
>start freaking out
>hannah _____????
>yes hannah ____!!!
>start having a panic attack
>realize I never once saw her in the chaos of that apt party
>apparently this is when I went to my room and freaked out. started throwing shit and ripping off all my posters (its' a dorm room everyone can hear this shit)
>genuinely afraid for my health the ambulance was called
>I throw a jab at a paramedic but they get me down pretty easy since I'm so fucked up
>go to hospital for 3 days
>get arrested because they searched my room and found weed
>detained for 6 hours
>get released
>R.A picks me up
>we go to sonic
>apparently I start crying
>R.A calls me a bitch

then I woke up

no i don't have pics - not a thing I do when i'm black out

I bought 20 2mg alprazolam. so 40mg total. I more than likely lost it before I took that many - pretty aware of that

so yeah - don't do bars. just get on Sup Forums and jackoff it's safer

> no pics
> made hole in wall earlier
> doesn't take pic of hole
comedy gold

dont even care that this is fake. its pretty interesting

this was 6 years ago

i went to court - paid a lot of money for a good lawyer and got my case dismissed

hippy friend ended up getting arrested with molly & weed

shit sucked yo - fuck auburn

>be me
>new bi friend for over 2 months
>stole his mom's xanax
>one day we're playing vidya and discussing traps
>i tell him 1mg of xanax wouldn't knock me out
>i take it
>everything is blocked away from me, fall asleep
>the last thing I remember is waking up with him having my pants down, I was on my side, naked with him on top of me
>too sleepy to resist
>he says he's just cuddling me because I'm too cute and he blushes cuz he's caught redhanded maybe?
>cuddles me naked to sleep, feel so safe under his bigger body
>I wake up with bite marks all over my body
>apparently no anal /oral happened

Gayest greentext in a while
OP you should kill your self
Cancer thread
sage

>confirmed good story

un sage faggot