HALP!

HALP!
How to hack/phish insta, FB, or yahoo the quickest? She uses ipad and iphone
Does anyone have a page and txt online already hosted I could use?

Whoever helps me get nudes will share in the rewards.

I've been chumming it up with you newfriends since 2010. Good times, bad times, v&s and raids, PUDDIs and blackouts, crescent fresh, fortune and suicides and all the other gay shit we've done. Help a brother out.

I don't know anything about phishing, but I might still be able to help you out. Do you have kik?

nope.

What about an email address I can use?

what other method would you use to go about obtaining a password?

FB, insta, and yahoo have pretty rockin defense systems if you're gonna try to actually hack/remote access. Lol good luck.

I just thought phishing would be the best method. If you know of a better one please lmk. (or a crafty social engineering strategy)

shit ok one sec lmk make a new one.

[email protected]

There are a few that I find easier, but I guess not as reliable. Older yahoo accounts sometimes still use security questions, so they're easier to get into. I also have a couple big password lists downloaded that I can search through.

fuuuuck bruteforcing takes days maybe weeks. I'm not that patient.

And I tried the "forgot my password" thing on yahoo and they asked for a phone number. It sucked.

Man, sorry to invade your request, but if anyone can find more from this girl, i would greatly appreciate it. I only know that this girl is twitter user from Serbia.

Also she has a appleid, which I thought would be easy, but they ask security questions for a favorite dog and dream job or some shit, I scoured for hours and tried 7 different dog names associated with her accounts.

By password lists, I meant the type of databases that haveibeenpwned lets you search through. I have their two biggest lists, with over 1.1 billion total entries.

Those aren't even the harder questions, plus if you refresh the page you can get a third question to answer instead of one of those two.

Wow. That is a serious password list.
But even if you were to reduce it down to instagram's or FB's password creation requirements, that would still take weeks to cycle through using Kali Linux / Hydra bruteforce attempts. Unless I'm mistaken.

appleid recovery got smarter since last time I tried this.

Enter your trusted phone number to continue.
(•••) •••-••63

idk that number. fml.

That's still not what I'm talking about. I search for an address on haveibeenpwned.com, and if it's on the Exploit.in list or the Anti-Public Combo List I can then look up that address in the list to find a password that they've used.

That's two-step verification. Not everyone has it set up, but you can't get in if they do.

yeah it came up on the Anti-Public Combo List.
Now what?

also came up on last.fm myspace and tumblr

you have those lists?

If you give me the address I can get you the password it has listed. It'll take a few minutes, though.

They aren't that hard to find, but the passwords on them are encrypted, so I can't do anything with it.

ok email me
I'll reply with her email

I tried, but it didn't go through

[email protected]

or try

[email protected]

lmao oh shit I'm getting the same error trying to send to myself. wtf. ok what's your email I'll just send it to you

[email protected]

fml I'm making another email yandex is fail rn

Alright

ok sent from [email protected]

Send it to me too
[email protected]
Will be useful later on.

ok man don't leave me hanging.
do you have anything?
how long does it take?

also is there anyway you could share a link to that list?
I have a few others I want to search for