ITT: shit Sup Forums recommended but you already knew it would be literally garbage before trying it out and after...

ITT: shit Sup Forums recommended but you already knew it would be literally garbage before trying it out and after watching 15 minutes you were proven right

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9ziXpIPAhD4
youtube.com/watch?v=7vN_PEmeKb0
youtube.com/watch?v=vpR-5gzK04U
legal.blog.ajc.com/2016/06/23/georgia-judge-loses-it-over-vulgar-courtroom-exchange/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Batman v superman

>there are posters on Sup Forums who will defend this nu-male garbage

Mick and Morty had me rollin man

U guys seem like numales, theyre the only ones who hate things

ITT: op needs to get schwifty

>praise something good
>crickets
>hate something bad
>crickets
>pretend to hate something good
>(you)s
>pretend to like something shit
>(you)s

its funny how that works

>Sup Forums
>recommending Rick and Morty
In what universe?

TINY RICK

It's definitely an aspect of nu-males to take shows so much to heart that a difference in opinion bothers them on a personal level. They literally get distressed if someone likes something they don't and vice versa. And of course, then they start insulting that person for their tastes.

That's Sup Forums now. Everyone is fishing for (You)s while pretending we're better than leddit fishing for upvotes.

OOOOWEEEEE

>pretending we're
Lots of projecting there reddit. I could give a fuck about yous.

I liked Rick and Morty. It had some funny moments and was genuinely fairly well written, compared to whatever other animated bullshit currently being produced for syndication.

Season 1 is good, Season 2 was garbage excet for the first three 3 episodes.

eh its good when u watch it while stoned

I've seen one episode, and it was pretty fucking funny. At least it's better than Adventure Time, which is the other show dipshits seem to be obsessed with. From the single episode of Adventure Time I've seen, it's "lol so random xD" the show.

youtu.be/9ziXpIPAhD4

If you don't like Rick & Morty, it's because you don't enjoy laughter. Enjoy your Gilmore Girls reboot.

Dudepool the cringe was unbearable

i remember that Sup Forums liked Daredevil

when i watched it it was the same shitty marvel crap like all the movies. I really dont see the appeal. I also watched like 5 episodes because i thought it would become good. What a waste of time

Adventure Time is the most overrated thing in any medium of the 10s so far.

Every Roger Moore James Bond movie besides The Spy Who Loved Me and For Your Eyes Only is garbage.

Home Movies.
I just watched the first 10 minutes of episode 1 and I have to say I wasn't impressed. For one thing, the animation was fucking terrible. Whoever did that must have had a stroke or something. It was like something straight out of the 1980s. I have to say I'm hesitant to believe that there was all that much improvisation going on in this show. It just sounded too scripted and unnatural to be improv. Like they were trying to force themselves to be clever and funny, but it really ended up not working at all. Also, the voice actors really suck on this show. The sound like a bunch of amatuers who don't know how to act to save their life. They just sort of ramble and drone on and talk over each other, but not in an interesting or clever way, just sort of stupid. Like that one coach guy who reminds me of Bob from Bobs Burgers except not nearly as interesting or funny. As far as the episode goes, the plot seemed really uninteresting and didn't really go anywhere. In fact it was plain boring. There was no action at all, just some people talking. If I saw this correctly, the gist of the plot was just Brandon's mom is going on a date with Brandon's coach and he doesn't like that so he decides to make a movie. The whole scene with Brandon doing the movie and his friend blowing snot out of his nose looked really dumb and immature, like something out of an "edgy" children's cartoon. I actually turned it off at the scene with the snot dripping because it was just getting really dumb at that point.

Honestly, overall, I can't say I understand how this is supposed to be a good or influential or groundbreaking or whatever "adult cartoon" since there's really no adult content whatsoever and it just seems like a very childish cartoon one might see play on Saturday mornings. There really wasn't as much of an "improv" element as I thought there would have expected. Rick and Morty actually did a full improv episode and did it well. This was not good at all.

really makes you think

Infinite timelines, Morty

Bojack Horseman. I don't get the appeal.

>Rick & Morty
>shit

Get some taste, pleb.

youtube.com/watch?v=7vN_PEmeKb0

My buddy loves all the Marvel shows, but I just can't get into them. He showed me *that* fight scene in Daredevil S1 though, and it really was amazing. How he continually slows down throughout the fight as he gets more and more exhausted, until he's finally just stumbling around swinging haymakers was a fantastic touch.

you got that backward you fucking pleb

Only episode I've seen is the one where the car battery dies, and they go inside it and it's a miniature universe dedicated to powering his car. It was pretty funny throughout, but at the end where they go into another mini universe had me dying. The line where he says "Someone's gotta teach these people some culture, and it sure as hell can't be someone whose entire culture POWERS MY BRAKE LIGHTS" was pretty primo shit.

Yea it sure isnt “lol so randum XD”

“Well you know”
“Well”
“well I dont”

10/10 writing faggot

>writing
>implying this is written
>implying this is fiction

Did you just call something that actually happened badly written?
Are you retarded?

Numale detected

pleb

>writing

I've got news for you...

It's not really that funny. I still find it enjoyable to watch though.

>when i watched it it was the same shitty marvel crap like all the movies.
You need to realise that Sup Forums is a board full of fucking capeshit loving mouth breathers.

Rick and Morty was the opposite actually

this is shit that would be on the front page of reddit.

i'm not gonna sit through this whole thing

We shit on rick & morty, where have you been?

Better Call Saul

Season 1 is okay but 2 and 3 are fucking excellent.

Can someone please fill me in why you people hate this show? Please don't give me the

>A certain demographic that I do not relate to likes this show, therefore I must hate this show

You're still sheep

HAHA MR MEEKSEES (only nerds will get this reference)

>unironically using 'sheep' as a pejorative

You are literally R&M's target audience.

>73391586

>people will hate on rick and morty but defend flowers despite it being a pile of shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=vpR-5gzK04U

>its so hard to be a feminist when you still live with your parents.

yeah it gets worse from there.

she has a cunt blood art project.

ginger guy is a raging autist with a jap boyfriend who is a perfect hair forever tier stereotype.

>the husband is a faggot.

>the wife dies.

>they sell the house and move away

now you dont have to see it.

>its wrong to live with you parents as an adult mene

lel maybe if the jews stop overpricing houses and unversity courses it wouldn't be such an issue.

>writing
legal.blog.ajc.com/2016/06/23/georgia-judge-loses-it-over-vulgar-courtroom-exchange/

(I love how the article writer only focuses on what the judge said, not one sided at all)

The Couch, Bob from Bob's Burgers, and Archer are all the same guy.

Honestly the judge was the one who looked worse after it. I mean the idiot was an inbred hick criminal but the judge shouldn't have let himself be dragged down on his level.

>after watching 15 minutes
wow
you're that guy that watches something for 10 minutes and feel that's enough to understand the entire series or movie front to back and entirety and know if it's "good" or not.

Now think of this. If you only watch things that are "good" you don't really have a pallet to determine good or bad since you're spoiling your tastes from the get go by prejudging them.

BUT WHATEVER

YOU SEEM LIKE A LEGIT AUTHORITY ON EVERYTHING OP IS A FAG

look at this retarded newfag who fell for OP's obvious bait

you got trolled you stupid nigger. go back to GAIA